• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gossip Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser4605

Every decent tribe has a tips section . We have some 25 articles in it already . beginner guides to advanced guides . And a simple google search will get you a ton of guides on different aspects of the game .

DeletedUser3148

No MRT's are 2k points either. Look at DES. over 100k points yet half their members have been cleared.

DeletedUser4607

i know i was comparing joining a 2k point tribe with no real leadership to joining a MRT as they are both just as likely for a new player.

DeletedUser3823

Something that i think would help this game would be to make these public fourms a part of the actual game itself, as it would promote worlds to be abit more active and talk more here, thus possibly help the new guys out

DeletedUser1914

i just want a tw2 world with the rules of a early tw1 world .Would solve alot and would cause the more experienced players to split up for once.

DeletedUser4607

I do think 30 member tribes would be a lot of fun might create a world where it isn't a two/three tribe world

DeletedUser1914

double posting ftw
in regards to the people who are saying that new players quit because the game isnt strategic enough.im laughing.Im terribly sorry but there is indeed strategy to this game.it is new players unwillingness to learn from experienced players which causes them to leave.They all want a game where they want to put in little effort and get a high return.TW2 is not a game that will allow you to play casually and expect to win a world.
You will find that tribes will let new players in.A example being en28 all top three have new players within them.I know my tribe atleast has guides(i wrote them) .It is a matter of said tribe members bothering to read them.Or even better asking an experienced player for help.I offered in an earlier world and taught some of the basics to people who had never played tw before.They went on to be bigger than me.

It is not a unwillingness to share it is a unwillingness to put effort in and to learn that is causing players to quit.contrary to popular belief there are tactics right up there in complexity which most people cant be bothered to learn and thus wonder why they lose villages.

Example. An easy tactic.
Player A sees incoming attack from player B
Player A sends spies to player B's village
Player A gets a green report of 4 rams not in village but rest of units are.
Player A thus knows it is fakes heading towards him and doesnt freak out and call for support for nothing.

And yet new players dont contemplate it despite there being a guide in the forum so go figure.

DeletedUser4608

So every big tribe declared on us. I think they are jealous of americans boys. 200 vs 50; it should be fun

DeletedUser4015

So every big tribe declared on us. I think they are jealous of americans boys. 200 vs 50; it should be fun
Perks of attacking anyone you can?
Lucky you have already cleared half those 200 noobs.
I believe in Team America!

DeletedUser3148

213 Vs 48. It's quite clear that MRT's kill this game. 3 of the top 4 tribes are allied with each other. This game will never be decent until the Devs finally chip away at the tribe skills. 213 Vs 48 is fun, but it's also quite boring. these mentally challenged idiots don't realize that only one tribe can win. Mass recruiting everyone and hugging it out will only turn this server into a stalemate.

DeletedUser4608

Or just remove the coining part? you'll only have 100 members around mid to late game

DeletedUser269

213 Vs 48. It's quite clear that MRT's kill this game. 3 of the top 4 tribes are allied with each other. This game will never be decent until the Devs finally chip away at the tribe skills. 213 Vs 48 is fun, but it's also quite boring. these mentally challenged idiots don't realize that only one tribe can win. Mass recruiting everyone and hugging it out will only turn this server into a stalemate.

You thinking that this is the only reason why this game isnt and never will be decent? MRT...MRT.....MRT .... so what? if a small tribe is good enough can easily take care 200 noobs , ive seen it happening in the old version of this game , also ive seen families including 7 tribes and few allies winning servers as well.

I kinda not here to argue with u cause im part of that alliance warring you , i dont really care bout that ... i wasnt part of this game for a while now and just returned to see what changed and if things are better now than the first few servers i tried but realized that it still is broken even more broken than before.

The thing that hurts small tribes is coop and the fact it doesnt have any restrictions or better restrictions that can be proven ... 5 people can easily run a tribe of 50 and push their own accounts by sending resourse or stacking their own vills from all their coops ... this in my eyes is ilegal and needs to be stopped... Dont give a crap if its in my tribe , yours or whoever ... we all should be equals and only way to figure who is best should remain in our abilities to farm fast , time attacks and snipe nobles effectivelly..

Rich , coop-ers can easily rule if they half decent in this game than the hard working players that farm all day and know some tactic and how to handle themselfs... Anyway have fun guys , we all kinda crazy playing this game anyways and wasting so many hours in it......

DeletedUser3823

You thinking that this is the only reason why this game isnt and never will be decent? MRT...MRT.....MRT .... so what? if a small tribe is good enough can easily take care 200 noobs , ive seen it happening in the old version of this game , also ive seen families including 7 tribes and few allies winning servers as well.

The thing that hurts small tribes is coop and the fact it doesnt have any restrictions or better restrictions that can be proven ... 5 people can easily run a tribe of 50 and push their own accounts by sending resourse or stacking their own vills from all their coops ... this in my eyes is ilegal and needs to be stopped... Dont give a crap if its in my tribe , yours or whoever ... we all should be equals and only way to figure who is best should remain in our abilities to farm fast , time attacks and snipe nobles effectivelly..
personally both of these things hurt the game in my opinion, 200 people int eh same tribe is absurd i think it should be 40-60 people per, as it should spread the people out, it also should make people actually fight one another and make them better noob v noob they will still figure something out (hopefully)
but coops i think should only be able to defend themselves and not be able to move troops into another lines to help prevent coop abuse

DeletedUser269

My main arguement is the coop system as u cant avoid crowning (none will put restrictions in that im afraid) , for example check the top 2 players in that tribe called "black rose"TBR , they both got their 3d and one 4th vill and they havent even got their 1mil plunder achievement yet... so raised middle finger to the rest of us fools that are farming in this game and trying our hardest to get some freakin resources , while they use a bunch of coops to grow their accounts

DeletedUser3823

So peeps from REV, DES, TBH, and RK, why did you guys declare on the #3 tribe?

DeletedUser4619

I think the big problem here was the Americans attitude :p Come challenge us one and all the Americans are here to kick EN Ass... Now you are complaining that the EN players are Mrt'ing and teaming up against you. Sorry what did you think was going to happen when making such bold claims :p

DeletedUser3823

did you even read our profile? i thought it was pretty accepting. i really havnt seen much peacocking this server, and hell we havent even had the chance to step on toes yet! thats why im curious on thier choice to attack a #3 tribe as a unit. i mean we are quite literally fighting 65% of the top 10 tribes, without really being able to go aggro on anybody