• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gossip Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser4015

There's been no major coining on this world. A few levels here and there don't hurt. What does hurt is an 80 member tribe in the first 5 days NAPing A 60 member tribe. This stops the loss of troops, making farming even harder. It essentially drowns the growth of everyone on the server, as farming will only decrease due to the increase of troops over time.
Just a difference in opinion I suppose, sure no one has a level 30 tribe yet but 17 and 15 is pretty significant on day 5.
MRT's have no quality control though, I'm sure that 140 players will turn into at least 70 players being farmed by the other top 10 tribes in the coming weeks. I'm expecting big things from Team America!

DeletedUser3823

I would argue both are hurting the game a bit, i would rather see the tribe levels more correspond with what the tribes are doing so have them separated into 4 different categories, Farming, Defense, Offence and Spying. So a more a tribe does one of them the more points said tribe gets to spend into said category, would eliminate the coining portion for tribe levels, that being said MRT are also very dangerous for the game as it is that Choas factor that makes it so much fun for a lot of people i think.

When 8-10 different tribes have a chance at winning as opposed to 2 it creates a whole different atmosphere. personally ive grown sick of the world war type worlds and i feel like after a month almost every single world has been like that. US3 was the last time i didnt feel like i was in a World war the entire time. that was over 2 1/2 years ago

DeletedUser4605

I would say MRT is killing the game . i was a tribe leader on us22 , we started with 25 players at the end of bp , grew to 45 and eventually we ended up in a race for players with an other tribe and in no time both tribes were 160+ . Now , when it comes to a mass recruit tribe , You cannot set mentors for new players , as a MRT only has a lot of new players or players who just want to play their game and not care about any thing . (I did that in 1-2 worlds , i know a lot of players do that . ) , unless you have very good and committed leaders , a tribe cannot achieve that . new players with out mentors leave the game more often than the trained players .

It kills your own tribe in a way as players would have to wait to fight . you can say , our players will support the front lines good luck on that .

I would not say crowning a tribe level is bad . many tribes crown the level to way over 20 in the first few days and crowning is undertaken generally by players who like to have a certain ability for them selves or the tribe , and we are 35 up against 140 so crowning is necessary evil . crowning does no harm to ones own tribe . MRT kills the tribe in most cases :p .

I believe end of the day , the fight is mostly between 30-40 players in between the two sides , quality ops will be done by your elite team of players not every one in your MRT , initiative will be shown by a few people who communicate first . you can fill the remaining 160 slots in the hope to achieve a lot but you will end up communicating more with reluctant players and burning your self faster , no tribe ever won MRTing . Hope you will prove me wrong .. i love being proven wrong ..

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3148

Just a difference in opinion I suppose, sure no one has a level 30 tribe yet but 17 and 15 is pretty significant on day 5.
MRT's have no quality control though, I'm sure that 140 players will turn into at least 70 players being farmed by the other top 10 tribes in the coming weeks. I'm expecting big things from Team America!
I fully expect REV and DES to drop a lot of members once nobles fly. I can count on 3 players in my province that will be DOA once BP drops.

no tribe ever won MRTing . Hope you will prove me wrong .. i love being proven wrong ..
Unfortunately, That't not the case. IMP won US world 9 by MRTing and mass barb munching. We were taking 50 of their villages a day for them to eat 90 barbs. Killed our morale. HUG won YS World 15 by MRTing also.

DeletedUser3148

Btw, If you expect a lot from us, You'll get more than you expect. Day 4 and I've already farmed 475k Resources. I'll be hitting 575k or so before I crash, and over 600k before BP drops.

DeletedUser4605

Unfortunately, That't not the case. IMP won US world 9 by MRTing and mass barb munching. We were taking 50 of their villages a day for them to eat 90 barbs. Killed our morale. HUG won YS World 15 by MRTing also.
lol , you were in CQD ??

As long as INNO allows that to win a world based on village points you will continue to see Merge to Win, and 200 member tribes. There needs to be a point system in place to take into consideration OBP/DBP/Vill pts. I have way to many winning tribes that have won based on vill pts than other tribes with triple the OBP.

DeletedUser4569

I mean i agree crowning skill tribes stink.. im not sure if ur actually playing w30 with lordfuzzy or if you guys are staying on w29.. but didnt lordfuzzy crown ur guys tribe from 20ish to 26 simply to take advantage of +10 attack when you guys were bigger than everyone else? SET was the at the lead of crowning...

A lot of the levels came from winning crowns from EN 24 :p
And HBR had Nightfight! xD
Which prob spent a car worth on crowning nuke ;)

DeletedUser1104

A lot of the levels came from winning crowns from EN 24 :p
And HBR had Nightfight! xD
Which prob spent a car worth on crowning nuke ;)
dont you dare start a competition with me or ill play my trump card.
Fine ill do it. you have dixie girl. she got w22 tribe up to level 42 or something stupid like that.. and she crowned your tribe as well in w29 i hear :p.

DeletedUser4569

dont you dare start a competition with me or ill play my trump card.
Fine ill do it. you have dixie girl. she got w22 tribe up to level 42 or something stupid like that.. and she crowned your tribe as well in w29 i hear :p.

EN 24 was my first world, so dunno about before, but at least HBR matched us :D
So this is one big fair fight ;) <3

DeletedUser3148

Right lmao. AM. maxed out Raiding paths right away, Gave us a massive advantage. I've farmed over 500k resources in the last 4 days.

DeletedUser4619

Well 200k No help regarding skills, got lucky a few times because people were sleeping and not really playing that much so, would say 300k would be possible without the raiding paths

DeletedUser1914

Indeed, that wasn't a choice that I agreed with but LordFuzzy is still someone I enjoy playing beside.
Now that I'm a founder on EN30 I should have a little more say in tribe affairs like that.
You would be one of the tribe leaders I could see taking part in a player-driven custom rules world if that ever gained attention.
I'd be interested in a world like that.

MRT IS killing the worlds.Inno doesnt contemplate the other factors other than village ownership therefore it will continue to be merge to win.

To the guy complaining its feeling like a world war type game....Well it is a war game....tough luck mate

Inno should in my opinion release 1 special world every 5-10 worlds.That does have custom rules.Itd bring variety back and possibly other players who have left.

In regards to the change in skill level....no yes coining hurts...but its a war game you use what you can to win.

DeletedUser3148

Lmao as BP drops Destiny and Revolution declare war on AM. Unfortunately for their MRT self, half their members are getting cleared as we speak.

DeletedUser4605

its so unfortunate to see the best players of DES and REV with out a way of the soldier . 1500 points and did not recruit 500 troops lmao .. but bought over 600 provs troops lol .