• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is wrong with u u spastic
ah, breseker, in case u dont know he's the biggest crowner and multiaccounter in dac, guy jumped from 20villas to 40 in a day due toooooo

gwen nobles!!!

lets go inno new gwen in a few days hes gonna go to 100 villas now

ah forgot to mention he has 2 daughters, their names are respectively Ranger and Ranger

Just Like
The Peasant Girl Rebel Joan D' Arc, Archbishop Thomas Cranmer and Master Templar Jacques De Molay
Before Her....

Who would join Me in Tieing That ***** Gwen to A stake And burning Her alive!
As the Flames consume Her, never again Will we have to
Suffer
' Gwen Nobles! '

:cool::cool::D

Last edited by a staff member:
Hey, SFU!

Nice attack from Chickerino, not trying hard at all! Same goes for davinci, chilling like there is no tomorrow.

ROFL

Attachments

• chick-chirik.png
    chick-chirik.png
    287.2 KB · Views: 153
  • clown.png
    clown.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 153
Hey, SFU!

Nice attack from Chickerino, not trying hard at all! Same goes for davinci, chilling like there is no tomorrow.

ROFL

God knows how you'd feel if we actually were playing properly I mean you wouldn't be around but hey each to their own I guess!

gentle reminder to be creative with your smack talk, it's not entertaining enough to just see "ur dumb" "no u", you gotta explain how and why ;-)
I would help but I'm too busy with WAK's wiener resting on my face while I desperately move backline

If there are Romans around here attacking us, be ashamed SHAME SHAME!
Play with other nations and want the evil of your own people SHAME!
That's why our country Romania is doing so well and many are forced to go to other countries because of those like you SHAME SHAME SHAME!
How's retreating into the arms of the Russians treating you? XD

Nobles on Gwen!

Only time the Russian actually do damage to a dead world!

Keep spending guys!!

Lol, it's complete opposite in reality. The only advance you made for the past 3 weeks is when chekerino crowned the wall and church and nobles and troops and managed to take a couple villages, while we destroy you in every other province.

You are losing because you suck, and that's why you are going to real life, because you can't handle Majestic pressure, and no other reason.

Farewell, can't wait for you to shut up on forums already and deal with your precious real life. Not that precious if you still find time to login and eat barbs, and write fake news messages on forums. Pathetic.

Lol, it's complete opposite in reality. The only advance you made for the past 3 weeks is when chekerino crowned the wall and church and nobles and troops and managed to take a couple villages, while we destroy you in every other province.

You are losing because you suck, and that's why you are going to real life, because you can't handle Majestic pressure, and no other reason.

Farewell, can't wait for you to shut up on forums already and deal with your precious real life. Not that precious if you still find time to login and eat barbs, and write fake news messages on forums. Pathetic.

It's okay... relax its Christmas time

Try spend it with family and friends instead of on your PC.

If you can't face the fact how badly we don't care/litreally just are trolling then you really need to find another game buddy!

By the sounds of it TW2 has it taking its toll on you, Mentally and physically.

Majestic pressure?...

Wowwwzzzaaaa how sad to believe this is actually pressure for y'all lmfao.

You mean a bunch of skill-less crowning/smass cheats who need to merge in order to attempt beat a tribe of semi active trolls!

Really.. really embarrassing for ya!

Just remember who your daddy is and I hope you're enjoying the new home.

Being adopted is never easy I know your still finding your feet.

PS: keep the pressure up were sooooooo scared!

#Joeblackwho?

you are literally accusing people of RUNNING AWAY to their REAL lives. i just want you to read that and realize exactly how delusional you sound. i used to like and respect you. just stop please man

Geto-Jestic?....
No no
That's not right .....

Maje Dacii....
No
That's not it Either.....

RoMusiia....

Doesn't sound quite right either ....

Ah I'm sure someone will help me
Lol

I mean.tbh
The amount of times Geto Dacii
Have said ' were the best in the world . Best tribe ever ' blah blah yadda yahh

The fact that half their tribe have merged into Their so called arch nemesis majestic

Is quite frankly laughable.
I'd rather go on my sword than go to my arch nemesis.

I was told before I started this Realm beware Geto Dacii ... they are something special..

With the exception Of flamma.
(Who was too good for DAC, he was very hard to fight off , required me staying up till 5am regularly, pining for sleep, he was a real tough match up...)

The rest of Dacii have been mehhhh

Hugely overrated ...
I think they thought an EN dom is easy...

Now look at em...
Running by the dozens to Majestic

How embarrassing for them....

Status
Not open for further replies.