• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that this is unheard off for some SFU "super stars" after all those years of ******** and *******, but people do actually show unhuman dedication to the game which results in magnificent ops that SFU "super stars" were able to pull of only when ******

could you add this to your record as well?
you should run for office with all the bullsh*t you throw around. it'll really work out for you because you actually believe the stuff you say too. impressive

Last edited by a staff member:
I've seen you ****

As well as Possessed

We all know what I say is true, you just don't have balls to admit it in public, please talk to me when you grow balls, okay?

Majestic/DAC confusing money for skill is pretty funny though.
Keep throwing money on a browser game and still struggle against a tribe that barely spends any.
Good job, Inno thanks you :)

DeletedUser5614

I understand that this is unheard off for some SFU "super stars" after all those years of ******** and *******, but people do actually show unhuman dedication to the game which results in magnificent ops that SFU "super stars" were able to pull of only when ******

could you add this to your record as well?

V crowns nukes in 30 minute old villages and still spend months winning against people casually defending. Pure skill, I look froward to what other tricks they got up their sleeves :3

Probably going to see some nice crowned nukes when they steal their parents Christmas bonus and blows it on TW :3

You said that my time is coming soon, I guess you lost the glasses and can't find me on the map, because I'm already here.

Attachments

• in the midst of SFU.png
    in the midst of SFU.png
    639.5 KB · Views: 113
V crowns nukes in 30 minute old villages and still spend months winning against people casually defending. Pure skill, I look froward to what other tricks they got up their sleeves :3

Probably going to see some nice crowned nukes when they steal their parents Christmas bonus and blows it on TW :3
bro like fr lmfaooooo we legit pisschilling and these kids are breaking their backs taking anything from us

Few months ago I had you begging in my DMs to make you a better player!

Your adopted, a guy with no real team.. no real family just passing through like a bad STI.

Fake news alert! Fake news alert! Fake news alert!

For the record I've been playing with Majestic for couple years now and we have won a few worlds together back on RU servers. My team finally came to international server with its full force which ended my miserable skirmisher missions.

I'm sorry I didn't fit in your perverted toe admiring squad.

p.s.
you all suck

Fake news alert! Fake news alert! Fake news alert!

For the record I've been playing with Majestic for couple years now and we have won a few worlds together back on RU servers. My team finally came to international server with its full force which ended my miserable skirmisher missions.

I'm sorry I didn't fit in your perverted toe admiring squad.

p.s.
you all suck

Cool story bro!

Nobody cares!

Please refrain about talking about cheating/botting /scripting. Now I'm going to delete these threads- next time I will hand out points (not to scare you) It's against forum rules. I think I have been fair so far. So this conversation is now going to look kind of funny. Please be respectful of all members and refrain from using curse words - just as a reminder yet again.

I have heard rumors that the SFU team runs from the forum faster than an antelope runs away from a cheetah! how honestly do people talk about your tribe?)))

p.s. I haven't started playing yet, but it's time to finish (((

Cool story bro!

Nobody cares!

How is this happening my friend? You are a bitte hyprocrite. Ok, sorry maybe not just a bitte.

În the beggining of the realm, you was saying how great is this world, with a lot of good players and tribes, when you was been în advantage.

Now, when you see that you have minimal chances to win, the world is not anymore funny, and you find any excuse for this lost.

What can i say about you, you are a strong caracter, a man with dignity.

I hope you feel my words mi amigo.

How is this happening my friend? You are a bitte hyprocrite. Ok, sorry maybe not just a bitte.

În the beggining of the realm, you was saying how great is this world, with a lot of good players and tribes, when you was been în advantage.

Now, when you see that you have minimal chances to win, the world is not anymore funny, and you find any excuse for this lost.

Hey man.

Regardless what way you want to look at this SFU is semi active with people doing what they can when they can.

Activity dropped massively after unfair bans alongside life commitments months ago.

So we're just gonna meme and chill now.

We're litreally causally defending and playing where we can.

Honestly doesn't bother me at all whatever you guys wanna create in your head to make you feel better but genuinely... you're not fighting SFU.

Nobody is quitting.. we simple don't have the time to dedicated when we were in lockdown.

Even with the level of commitment it will be a loooong world.

unfortunately u failed the try not to have related parents challenge

Please be respectful of all members and refrain from using curse words - just as a reminder yet again.

Just out of interest, where's the line between a mild insult and a "curse word" drawn? Are there some examples of what I can and can't use if I find myself in the unlikely situation of not liking somebody?

Status
Not open for further replies.