• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me go ahead and take a loo at..... oh account with biggest BP was banned for cheating (one acc more then all your tribe in moment of ban) )))
Fixed that for you.
when u loose this world playing by admin side, u will cry mach more about cheating) will see

No one is working with the admins dumbarse, you're repetitive. Just stop cheating. nothing else needs to be said. don't cheat, you won't get banned. stop cheating. хватит обманывать. stop. don't do it. cheating will get you banned. stop. don't cheat. cheating has consequence. stop stop.
When some one told u that he no cheat, and u without any proof writ him that he did it - that show your bad manners and low IQ. better to stop - it.

When some one told u that he no cheat, and u without any proof writ him that he did it - that show your bad manners and low IQ. better to stop - it.
When someone told you he no cheat, and u have proof admitting that a big chunk of his tribe did, and he was banned as well - it shows basic ability to put two and two together.
Your constant excuses and attempts to save face are bad manners and low IQ, because they're all easily debunked and yet you keep going.
If you were wrongfully banned, tell it to support, get your refund. The only reason you say it in forums is because you're trying to save your reputation.
When will we get to see CnCHardererererer? Or do you truly believe inno is personally against specifically you? ****** was perma banned, ******* was perma banned. But you're trying to convince me it was a simple mistake both times?

Last edited by a staff member:
Pretty sure the punishment is based on severity as captc said in the update thread made about it.

3-90 Day punishment cycles (lose of troops, res, build Q); but can be permanent ban by administration if found to be too severe-- *multi-acc +5 acc's/ auto-farms going 24/7 first 30 days of new realm/ attack timer bot/co-op abuse with bots* etc. it goes on.

I think that since it seems these bans are not marginalized as minority cases, but apparently majority spread across seemingly *good players,* we should count up and document all the false bans and have a discussion about it. Find out where you may have been potentially banned and how. All I see in this thread is claims of being innocent and then banned, no other information on what could have potentially triggered it. Typically innocent people try to help solve the problem, not complain about it and be manic about it on forums. Those who have cheated and got punished that did learn their lesson and moved on and learned the lesson of being humble are not here complaining on forums.

A lot of these players in my eyes are not humble enough to learn their lesson with such a lenient punishment of only being banned on realms and not the master account on which we play. What other gaming developer allows 2nd chances such as Inno?

What I am trying to say is this... There is a bunch of you players complaining about things that are in your control, on outside forces not in your control; instead of owning up to your mistakes and dragging this out making a fool out of yourselves. E.x- Accountability

As far as I am aware, the team working on the anti-bot system are the same people Inno had work on Forge of Empire's anti-bot/cheat system. So I honestly do have faith in it overall. Source--> Literally look at their linkedin, lol

Are The Russians and Romanians literally in denial?

We can literally see tribes such As Pride
Who are Alt Russian tribes....
It's clear as Day.

I can see Geto Dacii memeber list it's full of **** for Def . I'm reading the achievements and see how many haven't even gone over 35 for stolen goods yet their def bash and special delivery is overwhelmingly disproportionate. Why?

If you're so Good... like how dacii have claimed numerous times in this thread to being the best tribe in the World..

Whyd you need these unfair advantages?

Is there some kind of Fear they might lose A fair War? ... Fear of having to retract previous boasts, I wonder ?

Are The Russians and Romanians literally in denial?

We can literally see tribes such As Pride
Who are Alt Russian tribes....
It's clear as Day.

another clueless comment from another troll

-Pride- was a team of completely different players that happened to be Russians as well , but there is no point of saying in, because people are entitled to their own opinions

A lot of these players in my eyes are not humble enough to learn their lesson with such a lenient punishment of only being banned on realms and not the master account on which we play. What other gaming developer allows 2nd chances such as Inno?

funny to hear that comment from a well known scripter, based on your ideas your ip address has to be blocked forever, lol

How convient another Russian tribe with no chance of winning joins an EN world right behind majestic on the rim with No attack points hardly .....

@Joe Black

Can you also explain why majestic has had overwhelming more player bans the anyone else?

I mean each tribe has had a few bans yes... some more than others but nothing huge...

Yet majestic have eclipsed everyone in bans...

Probably more than all other tribes combined and then some...

Is this unfair targeting of Majestic you feel or ... ?

iam banned this world not for mults/alts or scripts or any in game/ Last world i was banned for spam from coop, this world i was banned for told admin " New inno system is week" idc..... But in all warld i smash some/same people from start)
I've called inno support every bad name under the sun (sorry inno support) They don't ban for bad words, they ban for breaking the rules. keep the excuses coming surely one will stick!

you don't know how many people got bans exactly, do you?

On the other hand I read your internal messages, and I saw that you had lots of people banned as well, so don't talk about stuff without knowing what you are talking about

One of ours worth ten of yours that's a different matter, true ;)

One of ours is worth ten of yours?

Lol

That's so deluded mate.

If u know how to attack , how to send trains, snipe, recap etc and are very active it's a 50/50 thing between good veteran players..

This ten times better view is deluded.

This Game comes down to activity and coordination.

There is no skill when u know what ur doing lol

I didn't said any bad words but was banned for it)
lol no you weren't, you were banned for cheating. I've been banned for speaking badly towards inno support. But that *** was only towards inno support, because they don't have control over the game, just like forum mods don't have control over the game. When you walk into a store, do you think all of the cashiers are also the boss? there's levels of clearance, like any other job.

my bad, 1 worth 10 is overstatement, I wish i could give you more respect, but all you showed so far is that you can attack only banned accounts, that's all, there is no glory in what you do, same for TES/DOP
and your tribe has shown it can only grow through cheating, eat your words, dork.

my bad, 1 worth 10 is overstatement, I wish i could give you more respect, but all you showed so far is that you can attack only banned accounts, that's all, there is no glory in what you do, same for TES/DOP
No glory in what I do? Only shame lol

Mate u clearly don't know me...
I'm the kind of Man who will take on an entire tribe of 60 or 70 almost on my own and some how win here and there .

And it'd not cos I'm any better than anyone else...
But cos I'm stubborn and tenacious.
Like I said...
If you have 2 very good experienced players.... its never one is 10 or 20 times better than the other ... its 50/50 and who is most active ( can free time )

Now of course if one of those players is scripting or multi accounting then, it may seem to others one is better .... but of course no one here cheats, right?

You call my gameplay into question.
I've never scripted, or multi accounted.
I have a clear conscience.
Nothing to hide. The reason I'm Known is cos I'm stubborn and active .
I won't claim to be ten times better than others but I am more resilient.

Status
Not open for further replies.