• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.
I know some multi-accounting tribes in this realm. These tribes send us "support" ... just some soldiers and reports that we are cheeters. I explained it to support - we may not control 100% villages when some tribe sends us 1 HC or so. These tribes are not ours. We did not ask for such "support". I guess some of our enemies do it and then report.
And the person banned plays fair.

Is this what your own tribe mates are telling you? Either your being taken for a fool or your legit trying to worm your way out of this situation.

Either way doesn't look good for you.

If your co op/tribe mate is banned for multi accounting and he has sent defence to your village from a fake account you have benefited from multi accounting - banned
Inno trying to persuade tribes to be self governing
They also seem to be checking history. So if a player got help from scripting, resource pushing, support and Mols from fake accounts it does not matter if your player is NOW squeaky clean. He benefitted from fake accounts and he gets banned. The length of the ban hopefully reflects the involvment.
I am not judging or accusing. I am just stating what seems to be happening.
Gone are the days of scripting
Gone are the days of multi accounting
Mods dont just ban on a whim they investigate. They have also played the game so they know what to look for.
Players are guilty by association. Tribes need to police their own players.
I might not always like the outcome but its a good move and its a long time coming.
As my grandma says: If you lie down with dogs you catch fleas. Not sure she was referring to TW2 though :rolleyes:
look, a cheater giving humility lessons​

Well.
I know some multi-accounting tribes in this realm. These tribes send us "support" ... just some soldiers and reports that we are cheeters. I explained it to support - we may not control 100% villages when some tribe sends us 1 HC or so. These tribes are not ours. We did not ask for such "support". I guess some of our enemies do it and then report.
And the person banned plays fair.
nope. Everyone in my area got support from those players. 1 spear or swords...not one of us got banned.
We have also noticed one of those guys was supporting the village of one of your tribesman who got permabanned in the first wave.
We know for a fact he supported coz once we nobled that support still showed in the village. It was not just one spear. a few thousand troops.

Honestly he's beyond the point of no return.

@belgeek you had 15 bans first wave then a bunch more and now two more players.

Do you know why? Because they cheat. Simple. Stop defending them because they are guilty.

Inno don't ban innocent players.

I am so tired of lying people. We played together and you play very dirty. Are you ashamed to teach others?

DeletedUser5651

Inno don't ban innocent players.
They did it. First of all ... I did not tell how many players *******. So how do you know? :) And that's all. But - I know ONE of ******* players is quilty, and one of them is 100% clear. So... how do you know how many players banned? You answered my question. Admins help you. "honest and fair"... bye-bye

Last edited by a staff member:
They did it. First of all ... I did not tell how many players banned. So how do you know? :) And that's all. But - I know ONE of banned players is quilty, and one of them is 100% clear. So... how do you know how many players banned? You answered my question. Admins help you. "honest and fair"... bye-bye

You litreally just told us how many people were banned in your previous post. Are you that *****

Last edited by a staff member:
As I always say - punish guilty players. Every rules brake made by some players. Today they punished not guilty person. The second one for this realm. He may not and must not be responsible for other's guilt. But you like to justify yourself speaking about "tribe". They may ban 90% of guilty plasyers - I said it's OK. But at this moment we see - admins help to your @#$%^ tribe. Again :) As always. It means you can't play honestly, just with admin's help. Losers and cheeters.

And. You know - they banned about 10-15 accounts in our tribe during this realm and I'm talking about 2! 2 - I'm 100% sure not guilty players.

You forget your own words now? Your legit grasping at straws because your all guilty.

Nearly 50?

I can't tell.

but on the other hand, because I am not here, I can tell the truth. About synchronous ban along with attacks from SFU. Because cowardly bunnies are afraid to play. SFU know that even two of our players they could not defeat with the whole tribe. I can easy say that admin ban for SFU - its true. And i can easy say - SFU never win this world. Why? because no egs u now))

Let's see.

Time will tell!

Good luck and have fun!

DeletedUser5651

You litreally just told us how many people were banned in your previous post. Are you that thick.
Nope. I told that during this realm were banned 2 100% innocent players. One of them yesterday, the first one during first wave :)
AND (surprise-surprise) you did not attack our innocent playe for a week ... no attacka at all and you started to attack him in 2 hours after ban :) What a coincidence!!!! Third time :)

but on the other hand, because I am not here, I can tell the truth. About synchronous ban along with attacks from SFU. Because cowardly bunnies are afraid to play. SFU know that even two of our players they could not defeat with the whole tribe. I can easy say that admin ban for SFU - its true. And i can easy say - SFU never win this world. Why? because no egs u now))
As for this comment, you realize SFU got bans too right? And so did DOP, and so did rim, and so did DAC. All this pissing like you’re the victim when everyone was affected. Your tribe was affected more because you had more cheaters, strange how that works isn’t it?

DeletedUser5651

Grats! You won. You didn't attack us when we were alive and now you have villages which you could NEVER noble if we were alive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.