• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1635617258547.png

Honestly at this point he is probably the one who believes his conspiracy theory's about tribes working with admin, it's beyond comical.

The good always prevails @belgeek you aren't the first tribe we have removed whos only real asset is their wallets, their multi accounts and whatever dark magic they bring.

Hopefully you call GG shortly because your reputation grows thinner by the minute.

Stay tuned for more exciting news shortly!

DeletedUser5650

As I always say - punish guilty players. Every rules brake made by some players. Today they punished not guilty person. The second one for this realm. He may not and must not be responsible for other's guilt. But you like to justify yourself speaking about "tribe". They may ban 90% of guilty plasyers - I said it's OK. But at this moment we see - admins help to your @#$%^ tribe. Again :) As always. It means you can't play honestly, just with admin's help. Losers and cheeters.

And. You know - they banned about 10-15 accounts in our tribe during this realm and I'm talking about 2! 2 - I'm 100% sure not guilty players.
we had the same issue - 2 people got banned who were 100% not scripting - 3 got banned who either had the extension installed and not turned on or who had scripted.

Inno refuse to admit they make errors, I quit as I refuse to give Inno any more of my time or effort when the risk is getting banned without doing anything.

DeletedUser5650

Honestly at this point he is probably the one who believes his conspiracy theory's about tribes working with admin, it's beyond comical.

The good always prevails @belgeek you aren't the first tribe we have removed whos only real asset is their wallets, their multi accounts and whatever dark magic they bring.

Hopefully you call GG shortly because your reputation grows thinner by the minute.

Stay tuned for more exciting news shortly!
Are you really convinced you have no multi-accounting in your tribe?

that's sad

Are you really convinced you have no multi-accounting in your tribe?

that's sad

You clearly find it hard to read.

No where did I say that.

However the level isn't even comparable even if some of SFU cheat its news to me.

Report us if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.