• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

Can I please remind you that this is an international server and the rules require English to be used when posting on the EN forums.

Thanks.

I will be only glad that Romanian citizens will write in Romanian! Poles write in Polish, Germany write in German. Why should Romanians translate into English and then I translate into Russian? The more translations you make into other languages, the more meaning is lost in the messages. You are a stupid person reasoning that everyone should know English. In the game, I communicate with players from many countries. I write to the players in their native language, they write back to me in my native language. This is called respect for players from other countries.

what if we Kissed
tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.jpg

I will be only glad that Romanian citizens will write in Romanian! Poles write in Polish, Germany write in German. Why should Romanians translate into English and then I translate into Russian? The more translations you make into other languages, the more meaning is lost in the messages. You are a stupid person reasoning that everyone should know English. In the game, I communicate with players from many countries. I write to the players in their native language, they write back to me in my native language. This is called respect for players from other countries.

Alright clearly you don't see to accept what I'm saying so that's fine, I'm not gonna bang my head against the wall.

So @ everyone speak German, Russian, Mongolian, Chinese, Sansrit, Swahili, Hyrogliphics! Anything.
I will no longer speak English here, I'll speak old Anglo-Saxon/ old English.
And everyone can translate it themselves cos their lazy clearly!

And you call me stupid, lol

There is no logic to calling this an International Server as this implies that it is different to the other servers. There are no restrictions on entry to the other servers. Anyone can play there so they are also 'International Servers'. the only difference seems to be that all these other countries have their own National Servers and the English do not have theirs :confused: Seems a little unfair to me
Why can we not do away with all this rubbish and just call it what it is 'The English Server'
If Evil Priest wants to waste his time translating everything into English, let him as it is actually NOT against the rules. The forum rules say its ok as long as he also posts the translation.
This is to help people who have very poor English and are not confident that what they are typing is correct because we all know how rubbish Google translate is.

DeletedUser5650

There is no logic to calling this an International Server as this implies that it is different to the other servers. There are no restrictions on entry to the other servers. Anyone can play there so they are also 'International Servers'. the only difference seems to be that all these other countries have their own National Servers and the English do not have theirs :confused: Seems a little unfair to me
Why can we not do away with all this rubbish and just call it what it is 'The English Server'
If Evil Priest wants to waste his time translating everything into English, let him as it is actually NOT against the rules. The forum rules say its ok as long as he also posts the translation.
This is to help people who have very poor English and are not confident that what they are typing is correct because we all know how rubbish Google translate is.
There is a slight difference from many of the national servers. I played for a while on the French and Italian servers (where I was expected to speak French and Italian *shock*) and they have night mode. Attacks are less effective during the night, allowing people to sleep a bit better I guess when everyone is on the same time zone.
The "International" server is open all day long (as is the US one as far as I'm aware).

Also, on the "national" forums, the forum is in the national language.

Last edited by a staff member:

you still angry with me?
I hope that by that time I broke your heart you are not pissed off with me...

IM STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUUUUUU​

Last edited:

DeletedUser5651

I will no longer speak English here, I'll speak old Anglo-Saxon/ old English.
And everyone can translate it themselves cos their lazy clearly!

And you call me stupid, lol
Cool!
I lkie Old Scottish and Gaeliс!
I'm not kidding! Do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.