• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5651

So now we see what words "fair" and "honest" mean for you :) Nothing, as I said :) Appeals ignored and already 2 permanent bans to absolutelly clear players.

They (I can't write tribe names) create multiple accounts, send us some "support", report and wait :)

So now we see what words "fair" and "honest" mean for you :) Nothing, as I said :) Appeals ignored and already 2 permanent bans to absolutelly clear players.

I'm sorry but you've got some audacity coming to the forums complaing when your tribe is probably the most well known tribe for multi accounting and abusing p2w along side every other possible cheat to try secure victory.

You litreally admitted publicly on the forum that you spawned in 100s of alts.

Like honestly?

You litreally spawned so many alt accounts you popped the NE quad 3 provinces deep within minutes.

Not to mention your whole tribe of alts in the SE? Or is that someone else? Always someone else these days.

Maybe you don't know what goes on in your own team however we do.

@Possessed

It's gonna be a really close call between Majestic and Dacii who are the most notorious Alt users lol

I still can't believe @CAERUS inno are not looking into Dacii... I keep saying it...
I keep getting ignored :(

Do Eastern European tribes Get
A Free pass to use as many Alts as they want or something
Or I am confused .... cos that's what it looks like!

You litreally spawned so many alt accounts you popped the NE quad 3 provinces deep within minutes.

Not to mention your whole tribe of alts in the SE? Or is that someone else? Always someone else these days.

Maybe you don't know what goes on in your own team however we do.
I think this warrants reposting this image for the laughs
loll.png

DeletedUser5651

As I always say - punish guilty players. Every rules brake made by some players. Today they punished not guilty person. The second one for this realm. He may not and must not be responsible for other's guilt. But you like to justify yourself speaking about "tribe". They may ban 90% of guilty plasyers - I said it's OK. But at this moment we see - admins help to your @#$%^ tribe. Again :) As always. It means you can't play honestly, just with admin's help. Losers and cheeters.

And. You know - they banned about 10-15 accounts in our tribe during this realm and I'm talking about 2! 2 - I'm 100% sure not guilty players.

This is completely out of topic ;), but I just wanna say this.
I have played in RU worlds. I know how
players there completely disregard rules and do whatever they can do to cheat. Main reason I have also found it not fun to play there.

DeletedUser5651

This is completely out of topic ;), but I just wanna say this.
I have played in RU worlds. I know how
players there completely disregard rules and do whatever they can do to cheat. Main reason I have also found it not fun to play there.
Yes. And that's why we don't play in RU realms. We played in PL, CZ, BR, US, NL, Beta, DE etc.

DeletedUser5651

And today we see something that happpened for the third time and that happens on this server only:
***of key fair player and attack to banned players at the same moment.
Even ppl with IQ about 50 understand: this is a game admins cheeting :)

Last edited by a staff member:
As I always say - punish guilty players. Every rules brake made by some players. Today they punished not guilty person. The second one for this realm. He may not and must not be responsible for other's guilt. But you like to justify yourself speaking about "tribe". They may ban 90% of guilty plasyers - I said it's OK. But at this moment we see - admins help to your @#$%^ tribe. Again :) As always. It means you can't play honestly, just with admin's help. Losers and cheeters.

And. You know - they banned about 10-15 accounts in our tribe during this realm and I'm talking about 2! 2 - I'm 100% sure not guilty players.
You need to get it through your head belgeek, no one is buying your sob story. Your guys got banned because they broke the rules. Telling us ten thousand times that they were innocent won't magically make them innocent. You won't save face here.

DeletedUser5651

You need to get it through your head belgeek, no one is buying your sob story. Your guys got banned because they broke the rules. Telling us ten thousand times that they were innocent won't magically make them innocent. You won't save face here.
I wasn't banned

DeletedUser5651

And as I said - 12 of 15 banned players were guilty. You don't read... maybe you can't?

DeletedUser5651

I protect only TWO players who are NOT guilty. At all. Totally. 100%

I wasn't banned
I know you weren't banned, I mean saving face for your tribe.

You keep talking about lawsuits, so why haven't you done it? Just take your hands off the keyboard and do it then. Unless it's an empty threat because clear as day, your tribe isn't innocent.

And as I said - 12 of 15 banned players were guilty. You don't read... maybe you can't?
I can read fine, I can also read between the lines where you're trying to mock impartiality to make it seem as thought you care about getting rid of cheaters while guarding the other cheaters who are the top of your tribe. Those two players ARE NOT innocent. You won't convince anyone otherwise.

DeletedUser5651

Otherwise we had just some answer. But our expeirence proves that we'll receive "sorry" when it'll be too late :)

Status
Not open for further replies.