• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for this comment, you realize SFU got bans too right? And so did DOP, and so did rim, and so did DAC. All this pissing like you’re the victim when everyone was affected. Your tribe was affected more because you had more cheaters, strange how that works isn’t it?
We got banns with no reasons, told me 1 more player who get banned for spam from coop? Or maybe after " new bot detection system" miss to ban anyone i our tribe admin do it by themselves, because he can, but admin dont have access to game data? haw he do it?

We got banns with no reasons, told me 1 more player who get banned for spam from coop? Or maybe after " new bot detection system" miss to ban anyone i our tribe admin do it by themselves, because he can, but admin dont have access to game data? haw he do it?
Look. This may be hard to understand.... Co-op abuse is against the rules. If you got banned for co-op abuse... it's because you were abusing co-op.
Joe Black quit the game after his last comment here to mitchaaus. Yet his account kept moving. it kept moving for almost two weeks after he quit. only recently being internalled. Or are you saying my eyes are deceiving me? This proves to me that -V- doesn't shy away from co-op abuse, so I have zero reason to believe you didn't do the same. and since you got banned for it, It seems my assumptions are more than likely true.

DeletedUser5651

Guy banned yesterday has no "gulity co-ops" :) We see ban-list and... just two real players there. With ON:Y connection between them - they started attack to SFU right before ban. And they have NO other connections inside the game :) Just our tribe and well-prepared attack to SFU.

iam answer for u - no egs chik

U talk shit bro, Joe play for that time -see map. And according to game rules we can def them using coop. When your tribe send spam on use, we see that for 6 accs it 2 max 3 players, ok why u not banned? U abusing coop then right?) Abusing it when i make my acc better with power of coop, sending spam cant give me res or troops or etc.... so its admin shit to bun for this. Because admin play/friend by your side.
I’m not talking shit, you just can’t seem to comprehend that there are people paying attention to others’ movement. I know exactly when Joe quit, his movement was through his co-op after the fact, why? Because co-ops can’t mint.
You can do plenty with co-op that isn’t against the rules, your issue is that you used a dead account. Someone who wasn’t logging in anymore. That’s co-op abuse.

And you're again trying to equate forum mod with game mods, i already shut joe down with that, but you repeat lines that have already been thoroughly debunked because you have no true argument. JUST STOP CHEATING AND YOU WONT GET BANNED. You doth protest too much. You guys came here high and mighty and now your pride is broken because it’s proven your skills aren’t your own, but a computer’s. That’s the only reason you would continue to cry victim on forums. Rest in peace your reputation. You’ll forever be remembered as the tribe with the most cheaters. No one will ever take you seriously from now on.

Guy banned yesterday has no "gulity co-ops" :) We see ban-list and... just two real players there. With ON:Y connection between them - they started attack to SFU right before ban. And they have NO other connections inside the game :) Just our tribe and well-prepared attack to SFU.
Once again. WHY WOULD INNO BAN THEIR BIGGEST MONEY PIGS? The company cares about money on top of anything else, and you really believe that they’re secretly working with SFU simply to get rid of you guys? Dumbest thing I’ve heard all day. everyone who got banned in your tribe cheated. Your tribe is a tribe of cheaters. They got their comeuppance. I would say that next time your tribe should not cheat, but after three ban waves that affected mostly only your guys, it’s clear that that isn’t possible. How many times will your tribe grab the electric cupcake?

Look. This may be hard to understand.... Co-op abuse is against the rules. If you got banned for co-op abuse... it's because you were abusing co-op.
Joe Black quit the game after his last comment here to mitchaaus. Yet his account kept moving. it kept moving for almost two weeks after he quit. only recently being internalled. Or are you saying my eyes are deceiving me? This proves to me that -V- doesn't shy away from co-op abuse, so I have zero reason to believe you didn't do the same. and since you got banned for it, It seems my assumptions are more than likely true.

only account owner can mint coins, I think account Joe Black deserves further investigation, it might be compromised since according to the maximoose player quit rage the game, DOP TES SFU hit that report button ASAP!!!

Attachments

• maximoose fool.png
    maximoose fool.png
    379.7 KB · Views: 110
only account owner can mint coins, I think account Joe Black deserves further investigation, it might be compromised since according to the maximoose player quit rage the game, DOP TES SFU hit that report button ASAP!!!
Refer to my previous comment darling. You quit and you're only here now to defend your friends. I've been watching. I am keeping charts on growth of the top 5 tribes.

So tell me, why do you only have 3 villages now? Surely if you're playing you'd be bigger right?
And also, why are you trying to deflect away from the fact that your tribe cheats?
and pointing out plunderer in a tribe that has been using autofarmers? Am I supposed to be impressed?
When backed in the corner all you losers can do is puff your chests at your abilities in the game..... The game where your tribe grew because of cheating.
I don't even hate -V-, I just like debate, and want to see how many new excuses they'll come up with. But you? I dislike you, you betrayed my good friend, you piece of crap.

Ahhaha) Maximoose we have lowerest count of banned players after autobot ban. and we are script tribe?
You most certainly do not have the lowest. DOP had one or two players banned in the first wave, and never again. SOP had zero. whereas super innocent fair players -V- have had 6 that i can count of the top of my head. how's pekoha and CH3H doing?

Last edited:
bla-bla-bla, maximoose has no clue

i was carrying your friends hand through the whole beginning of the world, if not for me you have been conquered by -V- and TES, but it was me who vouched for your pathetic tribe so it won't be ripped in pieces

it's wherever, maximoose, there will be no glory in whoever wins this world, because of the way it has been handled by admins

I was here for a great fight, but the only fight we are dealing here is with administration, so I couldn't care less about this world, I play casually and passed my villages to the teammates to start on the rim, and relax, just fyi

Last edited:
tell your mates to stop cheating, simple as.
In your tribe people banned for bot by new autosystem, in our tribe people banned for bot by admin.
In your tribe people banned for bot by new autosystem for 10 days, in our tribe people banned for bot by admin for ever.

So STFU and play with SFU. U will be destroyed)

In your tribe people banned for bot by new autosystem, in our tribe people banned for bot by admin.
In your tribe people banned for bot by new autosystem for 10 days, in our tribe people banned for bot by admin for ever.

So STFU and play with SFU. U will be destroyed)
Heavy threat coming from a ******player.

And you were banned by admin because co-op abuse doesn't get picked up by by the autosystem, and needs to be investigated.
whereas autofarmers do get picked up by the autosystem.

Last edited by a staff member:
Status
Not open for further replies.