• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Nussberg (EN92)

I am CRU leadership. Oh you mean how I sacrifice troops that I do not need in ops that someone else does. I don’t care. I have a ridiculous amount of troops so I really do t care if a nuke gets sacrificed every day. A new one is built every day.

So let’s look at what really happened here. You hid on the rim and “attacked nbd”. You then allied yourself with nbd to try and save them from being devoured and allied yourself with Sweden and assumed if you both attacked at the same time, you would destroy us.

That did not work out well did it? Sweden has the most toxic leadership and has imploded. You jumped to the south west corner but you know you’re screwed.

Go ahead and throw accusations, you’re just a mouthpiece. (By the way, nice 4 second train on R020) You made a choice… it backfired… now you’re toast. I expected better. And before you start saying that I am buying my way to victory, I’m f2p. You’re just terrible.

You're apparently sucking off the mods quite well, they banned me from the forums for posting a screenshot of you admitting to pushing. You guys have been pushing and multi-accounting for most of the world, Yet come here to talk shit like you're good.

You're apparently sucking off the mods quite well, they banned me from the forums for posting a screenshot of you admitting to pushing. You guys have been pushing and multi-accounting for most of the world, Yet come here to talk shit like you're good.
There’s actually mods on the forums? That’s news to me. You got banned for a screenshot that I’m supposed to know about? Ok. Send it in game then. I’d like to see this evidence. As for multi accounting, you claim that two people are the same person. Do you have proof?

You’re complaining that two people with a combined 38 villages are breaking the game or is it that if they lose a nuke you feel they rebuild too fast? Your ramblings tend to be all over the place, so be specific. If someone wants to crown troops to rebuild nukes, that’s a waste of money but their choice. Also, when I was fighting peanut I had maybe 30 villages and sacrificed all defensive production to push out offence. It’s not that hard to make a nuke everyday. Without crowns, 30 villages pushing out 24k axe is easy every 24 hours. And that’s the slowest to make.

It really seems like you’re complaining for the sake of complaining.

As for pushing. Which account exists solely to benefit another? Again, be specific. You said leadership yet you don’t even know who actually makes decisions in the tribe. Really it just all comes across as whining because a gamble made in game didn’t work out. Most of Sweden has stopped. Or rather those coops controlling the accounts have stopped. If you know of any inactives in my tribe, please let me know because I have a never ending supply of people wanting to get in and could use the space as tribe member count will not go above 40.

I forgot the forums existed lmao.
As someone who at one point was co-op of 12 players(before limits were introduced) and never got in trouble. co-op in tw2 is quite open regarding what players can and can't do.The act of sending attacks and moving troops on a co-op is NOT AGAINST THE RULES. I repeat it is not against the rules. this isn't tw1 where there is strict in game coding preventing much of what we can do here in their effort to diversify the game from its predecessor. It only becomes against the rules when the player being co-oped goes inactive. As CrU has only active players it is quite allowed. I myself have moved my co-ops troops to defend their villages while they have slept. and in past worlds co-ordinated attacks that they couldn't send due to timezones or prior commitments e.g study/work/general life.

In regards to nukes. When you have over 20 villages all producing troops it is quite easy to produce nukes.Even with my amount of villages I can pump a MA nuke with rams in 2 days.... We're on a relocation world if you're not taking advantage of that feature....thats on you.

In regards to multi accounts and whatnot. Provide proof report them thats all anyone can do. No point whining here there's no mods moderating the forums nor are they actually required or compelled to report it themselves.

End point is you messed up as a leader. You let anyone and everyone into your tribe. Gave roles of importance/strategy to people who had no right being in them. Even knowing you were going to war with us you failed to stack a good majority of your players to any conceivable amount. Did we stack empo sky high? yes. But he isn't the only one we stacked. Some of your players with the most villages are ones that have been mediocre on any domination world I've seen them on. I know for a fact Crudnik is a fan of mixed villages for example.Having co-oped him myself in the past.....