• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Nussberg (EN92)

Deleting the Choi cheating topic is a joke and proves even more they aren’t gonna do anything about it

closeworld.jpg

I was around 2m when I got mine. Been fighting NBD's cheaters for the last week, they've failed every attempt to date. They can dupe resources, but cant speed up troops. They're trash with train timings, and are only focused on VP.

man i mean i have around 1.5m looted and im not even near my academy yet. lmfao dgoshit staffers still i see
I totally feel ya, was same on my side but when they banned some cheaters around me they had full warehouses to loot and boosted me massively hahah feels like cheating robing their warehouses lmao

After calling out cheaters and using tons of crowns to fight back, I'm apparently being called a cheater now lmfao.

These are just a few of my crown purchases. Don't accuse others of shit when you dont know shit. My expansion happened only after gwen nobles came around.

Well for some nobleing barbs all around you feels like cheating. This kind of players are not rly welcomed to the game, barbs have other purpose than being nobled if you ask me.. But you are right, that is not cheating but ability to noble barbs should be restricted if you ask me or at least limited to the player

Well for some nobleing barbs all around you feels like cheating. This kind of players are not rly welcomed to the game, barbs have other purpose than being nobled if you ask me.. But you are right, that is not cheating but ability to noble barbs should be restricted if you ask me or at least limited to the player
My province didnt have many barbs. We nobled 51 point player villas. Ive got the receipts to show it.

I explained this to your german leader, yet the guy seemed to be on some meds and counldnt understand the futility of doing so.