rhaegar2
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• rhaegar2
      rhaegar2 replied to the thread Biggest Battles Wawel (EN75).
      last time i talked to the stooges was on this worlds discord last year. Its just amusing
    • rhaegar2
      rhaegar2 replied to the thread Something is wrong.
      the last time i trusted someone to co-op me and i was on a frontline ...i developed even bigger trust issues. all the guys that i used...
    • rhaegar2
      rhaegar2 replied to the thread Something is wrong.
      yuh. i cant play >.> immmagggine having a job that makes u stand up for 12 hours and not be on a computer or phone
    • rhaegar2
      rhaegar2 reacted to Sister Sledge's post in the thread General Discussion Dún Libhse with Like Like.
      @cultist I am looking at your 'I want this question answered about a corrupt mod' thread - its not open for further response but you are...
    • rhaegar2
      that awkward part where he thinks hes done something good. when the majority of his trollers are in a very active discord. blame the vp...
    • rhaegar2
      you mean the mod abuse page? if youll notice i was looking for a good spot to start en79 on and had opened the forum not realising i...
    • rhaegar2
      rhaegar2 replied to the thread Top 10 Map/Analysis Thread.
      its very easy to fake a profile. theres a app called voicemod which obviously changes your voice. I use it for discord sometimes when my...
    • rhaegar2
      excellent. you do them so indepth its amazing. And a bit more unbiased unlike myself aha
    • rhaegar2
      rhaegar2 reacted to DoreanBV's post in the thread Top 10 Map/Analysis Thread with Like Like.
      Yep, I will be doing it, and playing in the server. I was waiting for a dom relo world, after winning the VP non-relo one. We'll see how...
    • rhaegar2
      I ...dont make it a secret of which name i play under. I have 2 sets of names i tend to play under. during different times of this game...
    • rhaegar2
      given the #1 for en79 is vexir who ive played with before and the #2 is killerking who shocker ive also played with before. they both...
    • rhaegar2
      nice deflect. Names buddy. names My memory isnt too shabby and while i dont really care. I can go back to my support tickets and see who...
    • rhaegar2
      rhaegar2 replied to the thread General Discussion Dún Libhse.
      define how i suck when the only world you played was 31? whilst ive played and won nearly 10 worlds by now.... but ofc I must be...
    • rhaegar2
      the only world im playing is 79 under a anonymous name not associated with my normal ones. and even then i only just started last week...
    • rhaegar2
      quickly now. How many community managers were playing that world and who. You seem to know about what they did intimetly now lets see if...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…