rhaegar2
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• rhaegar2
      rhaegar2 replied to the thread How to noble properly?.
      Ah the epitome of tw2. When people would rather spend hard earned real money on a gimmick to avoid having to play the game semi properly...
    • rhaegar2
      their trying to make anything that can be scripted to bug out im guessing. hence the if too many actions within x seconds it will force...
    • rhaegar2
      So. In the aspect of all this money spending that tribes have been doing. I figure i would go back to tw1 roots.Which is that im looking...
    • rhaegar2
      crowning is p2w scripters exist.always have always will. as long as they dont use script for anything but farming idc really. its a bit...
    • rhaegar2
      speed world when? we finally got the vp requirement down to suit the smaller playerbase. now lets make a fast and hard world .
    • rhaegar2
      Yes lets ignore the 20% res per village an hour boost that 15% recruit boost(not counting crowned up lvl 45 tribe skill boost which...
    • rhaegar2
      rhaegar2 replied to the thread Map.
      when im not working 52+ hours a week. Might be lucky and get one on saturday aussie time around lunch /2pm gmt+10 but brief overview...
    • rhaegar2
      pretty much. and i was already wearing of the 70 members they have going on. I'd take quality over quantity any day. So i cant really...
    • rhaegar2
      a mans gotta sleep sometime floki. even being insomniac i still need a few hours shut eye. Seems itll be down to random vs war...and...
    • rhaegar2
      Well the merging has already began. CBS has merged into RND and black sails. RND is potentially breaking the alliance with NWO due to...
    • rhaegar2
      rhaegar2 reacted to Ldavinci123's post in the thread Map with Like Like.
      en69 would like a word
    • rhaegar2
      false or true they cant really differentiate .but if you want to avoid any problem just tell support i guess :troll:
    • rhaegar2
      I used to make the maps on the earlier worlds that I played. And caused significant drama due to it sometimes xD. People forget that map...
      • Mapwawel.png
    • rhaegar2
      rhaegar2 replied to the thread New Top 10 Tribes Thread.
      i wonder if anyone is allergic to that white sustenance that sesame street are named after. hope it isnt too salty for anyone
    • rhaegar2
      rhaegar2 reacted to Monsieur Meowzalot's post in the thread Top 10 Tribes with Like Like.
      okay no need to be such an ape about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…