• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by rhaegar2

1. rhaegar2

General Discussion Nussberg (EN92)

I forgot the forums existed lmao. As someone who at one point was co-op of 12 players(before limits were introduced) and never got in trouble. co-op in tw2 is quite open regarding what players can and can't do.The act of sending attacks and moving troops on a co-op is NOT AGAINST THE RULES. I...
  2. rhaegar2

Declares war with CrU gets Sweden and NBD to join in. 24hrs later much regret was to be had
  3. rhaegar2

man i mean i have around 1.5m looted and im not even near my academy yet. lmfao dgoshit staffers still i see
  4. rhaegar2

Did inno fix the glitch yet?

if you cant beat them join em. eventually itll reach a point where it will get fixed
  5. rhaegar2

Fighters wanted

dont use overflow to farm/automate. inno can pick that up super easily. though it depends on when they actually turn their anti cheat software on. unlike tw1 it isn't constantly running otherwise youd see bans more consistent and not ban waves happening
  6. rhaegar2

Fighters wanted

if the fair players are co-oped by cheaters then its possible inno are banning them outright too now.
  7. rhaegar2

Haha holyshit this only got worse. lets log in and see if any of the oldies still playing i guess
  8. rhaegar2

General Discussion Jemeppe (EN88)

nah not rlly. just came by to see if it still alive so far not really impressed. new world is only like...3x3 provinces.... the hell happened aha. knew it was dying but not this quick
  9. rhaegar2

General Discussion Jemeppe (EN88)

World is open and its absolutely TINY. and the crowning is insane 0.o
  10. rhaegar2

A little question to you all

gen data regulation protocols or something basically international law
  11. rhaegar2

our opinions on farming scripts more than anything. ive always heavily pushed for them to be legal because im A not a retiree and B not a an incel. 50+hrs work gym 8+ judo 10+ kinda very little time to manually farm with any villagers over 3
  12. rhaegar2

Removal of Threads

having played and came second on en15 in tw1 there is literally 0 possibility of you being the sole reason a tribe was finished off. Its not hard to play tw1 with a few dozen villages aslong as your not a flatout potato . Ft i started that shit when i was 11 still ended up leading the acad tribe...
  13. rhaegar2

fyi the victim guy isnt me xD and sirmike isnt even a mid tier player tf. or has the standards really dropped that much
  14. rhaegar2

Removal of Threads

man i go away for what...a month and yall still slinging shit at eachother. for the record im not even going to hide that when i play a realm for reals i script. I dont script as hard as what some do. but i work 50 hours a week and do sports. aint got time to send individual attacks from all my...
  15. rhaegar2

Biggest Battles Wawel (EN75)

last time i talked to the stooges was on this worlds discord last year. Its just amusing