• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Mespelbrunn (EN91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for you cultist you are quite full of yourself.. Don't think people like your abusive way of talking yet you are talking like you own the game, get a grip.. You act like a kid lol

When gwen dropped there was easiest way to get fast academy and nobles up with 50k packages so I kind of disagree that you need nobles or coins from gwen.. Just tons of crowns and you had it up and running in few minutes lol
Diesel, Brent and Dave had minted 20+ coins before Gwen even dropped lol Diesel on day 2 of the world without even farming 10k. Give up trying to defend these cheats.

cultist

Banned
And for you cultist you are quite full of yourself.. Don't think people like your abusive way of talking yet you are talking like you own the game, get a grip.. You act like a kid lol
you are a moron
look at time stamps beside messages
it all happened before gwen was even out
think you must be a cheater too
all these cheater apologists

i dont own the game in that sense, i own it in the sense i stomp on everyone, without cheats
i have the right to be mad when i have been playing tribalwars since 2007 and now it's hijacked with losers that cheat the game

anyone know of any decent games similar to this one that doesn't have cheaters? i will go and be the best in the world someplace else

LOL I just checked, this muppet is in NRU, the cheating tribe
and here he is with his other NRU mates claiming they aren't cheating
You all deserve to be banned
Pathetic

Last edited:
Diesel, Brent and Dave had minted 20+ coins before Gwen even dropped lol Diesel on day 2 of the world without even farming 10k. Give up trying to defend these cheats.
I'm not defending anyone out of those guys.. just gave out facts of how easy it was to get academy up if you wanted when gwen was dropped lol

Funny thing is they aren't technically cheating. They're bug abusing using a known bug that's been public for years now. Inno doesn't care. Blame them.
nooooooooooo!! blame the cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate cheaters :(((((( i always lose to cheaters nooo

cultist

Banned
we are at the point now where bug abusing and cheating is acceptable and made excuses for. You can't hang without it. You barely get by even using them.
I hope every single player learns how to do this and you will see how you all ruined the game
The way you fellas try to rationalise it all Is insane

Elmerine

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Hello!

We will be forced to lock the thread if you don't reply to the actual topic at hand, which is complaints, suggestions and general feedback about this realm.

Personal attacks aren't relevant to the topic. Hope you understand!

cultist

Banned
might send a nuke and noble before i leave the game for good.
i despise this Kmas fella but a few of you have been cheeky AF.
might join someone else on their account as well after and play semi. is that against the rules? idk? doesnt look like there are rules. might do some destroying of some tribes from the inside. havent decided yet. you underestimate the amount of PMs i get with information, especially when I make my videos.
Shout out to the several tribes that linked the forum in the circular mail because it is so entertaining!

Last edited by a staff member:
i think i might be rank one bashpoints i wish the UI was as easy as tw1
1701553915554.png

I dont think you are mate

cultist

Banned
hey youre notnumber one! *shows a list of cheaters*
theres not a list LMAO
yeah i can spawn and sacrifice too
im talking about the real players not the criminals and cheaters

i retire today anyway, i have hauls of 60k a haul and i have so much shit going on and now i am working 3 jobs so no point playing when criminals that have joked about diddling kids are cheating the game
i retire now as the winner of the game
u all have one guess of what my name was
and btw mods on here stop censoring stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.