• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Mespelbrunn (EN91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the list is all cheaters, moron
im talking about the non cheaters
the actual players
So in your opinion I cheat as well.. Man you are really fcked up, you just can't take defeat and can't admit it.. Broken nailed you and you would also say that he cheats just because he beat you lol

cultist

Banned
So in your opinion I cheat as well.. Man you are really fcked up, you just can't take defeat and can't admit it.. Broken nailed you and you would also say that he cheats just because he beat you lol
take defeat? LOL ARE YOU CRAZY? by all statistic im WINNING. you ARE CHEATING. YOU ARE ALIGNED WITH CHEATERS. you reap the benefits.
are you mentally challenged?
you are like the pick up driver on a bank robbery and then say you didnt rob the bank
lol
hey im not cheating im just in bed with the cheaters
youre a crappy player and youd be rimmed if you werent in a cheater tribe
if you were a real man youd leave that tribe
your name is tarnished

i was reaping in millions of resources a day, full warehouse with 2 days of building in my q
i am the best player on that server and no i am not being defeated lol
but u guys are spawning free nukes etc
i am legitimately a better player than al of u combined
but no i am not going to beat fre nukes and free nobles and spastics that are sppawning 20 coins on day 2
that is not defeat
and if u didnt cheat id be number 1

Last edited by a staff member:

Elmerine

Tribal Wars 2 Team
As mentioned before, the topic is locked now since it didn't follow the guidelines of the thread.

If you wish to post something related, let us know (via the report function) and we will open it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.