• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Mespelbrunn (EN91)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cultist

Banned
go home and make another video u drunk
I'll be home later I'm enjoying the company of these beautiful ladies
I won't take them home though because I already have a supermodel gorgeous girlfriend but it's nice to be appreciated and to realise I could have any woman if I so choose. But I have a beautiful lady who is charming and funny and no girl compares

cultist

Banned
Have you guys noticed over the past year the only time the forums are pumped and relevant is when the conversation revolves around me
I'm your hero

cultist

Banned
a girl at the bar asked my mate for my Snapchat and I had to shut her down cos I have a girlfriend
Feels so good knowing everyone wants to be me or be with me

no I reject women on a daily basis lol
I think it's my poetry that makes them smitten
lmao poetry huh? Something tells me you're sitting alone at that bar trying to chat up the bartender. Coming from this women, don't know how you are rejecting these girls must be desperate, little to no self respect, or are really really drunk. Considering how much you act like a tool on here and your video, and you look like an even bigger one.

cultist

Banned
lmao poetry huh? Something tells me you're sitting alone at that bar trying to chat up the bartender. Coming from this women, don't know how you are rejecting these girls must be desperate, little to no self respect, or are really really drunk. Considering how much you act like a tool on here and your video, and you look like an even bigger one.
you seem to have a problem handling rejection. Ever since I didn't reciprocate your flirting you have been very angry. You're just not my type. And I have a girlfriend. Please just accept the L. There is someone out there for you. It just isn't me

lol you truly must be delusional to think I would ever want to flirt with you. I am way to pretty for you! And you have a type, first you have a boyfriend then you have a girlfriend, you don't even know your own type. I was thinking furry and stands on all four and goes bow wow is your type.

Last edited:

cultist

Banned
lol you truly must be delusional to think I would ever want to flirt with you. I am way to pretty for you! And you have a type, first you have a boyfriend then you have a girlfriend, you don't even know your own type. I was thinking furry and stands on all four and goes bow wow is your type.
you have a strange imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.