• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Mespelbrunn (EN91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its never gonna improve because people still give inno their cash. look from there perspective. they have a dead game that still milks people out of it. why tf would they do anything about it lmao

inno's business model is literally making games for rather old men and taking their cash

1700869634262.png

cultist

Banned
Fun times actually decent and doesnt cheat, its the other clowns that need banning
he's cheating when he knows people in his tribe are cheating and does nothing about it
He is the leader of the tribe that's benefitting from cheating
He knows they're cheating
And he allows it

The cheaters need to be banned along with fun time that entertains it. The tribe disbanded and let the real men fight

Last edited:
Join the world then talk. Until then I really don't care what you think or say. There's a lot of people cheating and they're in the other tribes. You aren't talking about them. The first person that grabbed his second city is Warlord and leadership in OSG.

Last edited by a staff member:
So you're a rule breaker. You're supposed to be using your ingame name on these forums. How are you better than a cheater. You yourself can't follow the rules you're abusive language and not using your in game name on the forum is againts forum rules. I think it's awesome that I haven't broken any rules

So you're a rule breaker. You're supposed to be using your ingame name on these forums. How are you better than a cheater. You yourself can't follow the rules you're abusive language and not using your in game name on the forum is againts forum rules. I think it's awesome that I haven't broken any rules
quit giving this kid attention

cultist

Banned
i cant believe these losers are actually trying to justify cheating
hey mods, why arent the cheaters banned yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.