• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Mespelbrunn (EN91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys just take this game too serious. There will always be cheaters in some form. Like get over it already, just because ppl cheat doesn't mean the rest of us do, so what you say means nothing. I dont have proof of anyone cheating so. Do what you do and report it, Thats about all anyone can do. Granted I think its terrible for anyone to cheat, but it happens in every game dude. Just play and have fun and quit worrying about everyone else game and tribe sheesh,

1700830521746.png
[
1700830566005.png
/SPOILER]

You guys just take this game too serious. There will always be cheaters in some form. Like get over it already, just because ppl cheat doesn't mean the rest of us do, so what you say means nothing. I dont have proof of anyone cheating so. Do what you do and report it, Thats about all anyone can do. Granted I think its terrible for anyone to cheat, but it happens in every game dude. Just play and have fun and quit worrying about everyone else game and tribe sheesh,
This is such a bs mentality to have. The game is based purely on competition. The goal is to win.
When the competitive nature of the game is reduced to an absolute farce - there is no reason to continue playing. There is no motivation to even try to compete - and the end result is the slow-burning destruction of the game we love.

*checks which tribe he's in* .... hmm, wonder if you're slightly biased here :)

You guys act like it's just my tribe that's has cheaters. There are a lot of people on this server cheating. You just haven't realized it. Inno doesnt care why should I? I stand and praise inno if they ban my so called cheaters. But no i'm not going to kick anybody unless they cause drama in the tribe.. Sit back and watch how many people are actually cheating that are not NRU. I have no issues going to other servers and start tribes and pull players . And if this game finally dies.... Ill move on to somthing new.

cultist

Banned
You guys act like it's just my tribe that's has cheaters. There are a lot of people on this server cheating. You just haven't realized it. Inno doesnt care why should I? I stand and praise inno if they ban my so called cheaters. But no i'm not going to kick anybody unless they cause drama in the tribe.. Sit back and watch how many people are actually cheating that are not NRU. I have no issues going to other servers and start tribes and pull players . And if this game finally dies.... Ill move on to somthing new.
there might be others, dont know
but your cheaters are the most obvious and notorious
you by virtue of this are willfully cheating
you should kick them and organise everyone fucking them up, taking their villages
but you want the easy way

It's pretty telling that everyone whining about cheaters is a semi active, mediocre player at best, and the crazy thing is that you guys haven't even seen anything close to the cancerous cheating that exists in this game, especially outside of EN.
NRU are a decent tribe. I've played with and against many of them and they're nice people who are just trying to enjoy the game. Shut up and play please.

cultist

Banned
It's pretty telling that everyone whining about cheaters is a semi active, mediocre player at best, and the crazy thing is that you guys haven't even seen anything close to the cancerous cheating that exists in this game, especially outside of EN.
NRU are a decent tribe. I've played with and against many of them and they're nice people who are just trying to enjoy the game. Shut up and play please.
if theyre decent theyll disband and regroup without all the cheaters. im smashing them in the top (wont say the number cos u losers will stalk and harass) im beating them without cheats and u weirdos are cheating

Stop promoting all this sexual talk you sick Pervert. We have kids that played this game. What you're doing is far worse then cheating. Are you pledge from the us server?

In fact you know what

I'm in the mood to be honest and clear the conscience

Let's see who has the balls to do so aswell

I've scripted just once... I play mobile and laptop only when absolutely have too I hate it... scripted once for a day. Couldn't handle it so went back too app ... one day

I've multi accounted a couple times but again after a few days Couldn't be bothered switching accounts so left them to barb.

I've taken over dead accounts idk...as I'm an active player in the past probably 10 times or more... and ran them as if they were real on maybe 2 or 3 servers in the past until it got extremely tedious then just turned them into hc factories for myself

Until whenever it ended or I had to internal....

I've never ever cheated vs any player or tribe I was convinced wasn't cheating vs me.

If I ever indirectly benefited from this given circumstances ie a cheat tribe attacks me I use dead account def.
Then attacked by a none cheat player but the dwf still defended me I'll admit that right here. But that's totally non intentional and virtually unavoidable

I've never farm botted
I've never crown hacked
I felt dirty trying

I've never scripted attacks to land at any player even when I've been attack scripted I've replied with manual attacks on the Bible. To the point players have said I scripted which I disproved and then they were actually applauding me for being able to fight back....

I've never hacked any enemy tribes passwords or accounts.... if I could I'd tell them I could and give them fair warning if it was a justifiable action.
If you're a foreign tribe who has tried it to get an " advantage " .... what you actually are is a bunch of pussies who are too insecure too lose. I know in the non English speaking world cheating is actually smart and crafty what is actually is, is laughable and incredibly sad.

And above all I've never been on here and bull shit anyone to their face.
Seriously not been on here for like 3 months and it's the same shit

So I'll get the ball rolling
That's my back history

Aside from those few examples
If you've ever been violated by me and thousands have let it be known you were spied, out maneuvered, fell asleep and you were added to a long long list of victims.... but at least you were fairly and legally victimised...

Calling Russia...Romania... Spain... Brazil players and tribes and western tribes too for fairness

And numerous others.... wanna fess up or.... nah you lot never cheated have you.... ofcourse not. Prove me wrong. Let's see who has a shread of courage

I also like to thank you cult. I got like twenty recuitment request since you promoted my tribe. But i have a non inviting random people rule. Everybody in my tribe has played with us before on other servers.

Do geto Dacii and majestic still play anyone?....

I wonder if they're still a bunch of fannies or did they grow some balls?

Heres your chance.

And I know Spanish inquisition won't pop up, they'd rather pimp their own mothers than be Men for once.

I'm done with this game so Now it's watch the world burn time hahaha

bro no one has the time and patience to play a dead game owned by inno fairly, there have been 0 gameplay changes in over like 6 years now.

u gotta find the fun yourself, it happens to EVERY 'dead game' its part of the game.

u dont see cheats in TW1. simply because the dev team is still active and they adapted to those cheats. if u wanna still play tw2 legit u better fix yourselves

LOL. no one is gonna legit farm to get disconnected every other 20 times u press the hotkey. the game is in an awful state and it will forever be.

if u want the game to be fixed then stop crowning. its simple. till u guys keep giving inno your money they will keep this shit running forever. be smarter.

and please ignore this cultist guy. hes a full on schizo its obvious. guy has some mental issues leave him alone

bro no one has the time and patience to play a dead game owned by inno fairly, there have been 0 gameplay changes in over like 6 years now.

u gotta find the fun yourself, it happens to EVERY 'dead game' its part of the game.

u dont see cheats in TW1. simply because the dev team is still active and they adapted to those cheats. if u wanna still play tw2 legit u better fix yourselves

LOL. no one is gonna legit farm to get disconnected every other 20 times u press the hotkey. the game is in an awful state and it will forever be.

if u want the game to be fixed then stop crowning. its simple. till u guys keep giving inno your money they will keep this shit running forever. be smarter.

Yea I agree mate. I stopped playing a while back. Was half hoping it would improve but it's not gonna happen so now I'm gonna enjoy myself b4 it's RIP
Wind some people up. See how long I csm get away with it etc lol

Status
Not open for further replies.