• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Laarne)

Moderators defend you guys because they are the exact like you.
CatWut.jpg

Here I am, the only mod for EN and US, minding my own business, haven't played the game seriously in years and now I'm being told I no-life this game?
bruhSound3.wav

• You unlocked the Achievement 'Butcher of the Day'
    Today at 2:30:28 AM

• You unlocked the Achievement 'Assaulter of the Day'

• You unlocked the Achievement 'Thief of the Day'

View attachment 2408

Here I am, the only mod for EN and US, minding my own business, haven't played the game seriously in years and now I'm being told I no-life this game?
bruhSound3.wav
You are defending [Family Friendly Mod Edit], that's why somebody blew up on you. You are supporting the cancer of the game that causes hundreds of players to leave each realm. The less players you have the harder it is to support this system of paying for benefits and cheating, I don't know why I have to tell you this.
We have come to such a disgusting stage in this game.

I left that server, and may not come to TW2 again. I've seen 3 leaders leave so far, from 3 different tribes.

Last edited by a staff member:
you got it king is a bit underwhelming... but will do for now bow before me Jhin the wanna be cokky.
bruh troll persona or not sit your ass down, you're going a bit too far here, you haven't even earned the right to suck on my toes

LOL if you was anyone at all worth playing you would have sought me out...All the others have. You might be the only tw2 person of note who has not tried to beat me. So go study get gud and meet on the field of tw2. Then maybe you can talk crap i have been there done every major accomplishment that has happened in this game. Certified top Rooster.

LOL if you was anyone at all worth playing you would have sought me out...All the others have. You might be the only tw2 person of note who has not tried to beat me. So go study get gud and meet on the field of tw2. Then maybe you can talk crap i have been there done every major accomplishment that has happened in this game. Certified top Rooster.

Eww, youre so fcking lame. Sweattiest no life.

tw2 for life mate its not that big a deal 2 min on 15 min off resend sure the window is open all day but it only amounts to a few hours over all. some days i do get to gabbing and not get much work from home done but hell i am still getting paid to play the game so not all bad. Every blue moon i have some sort of phone call that takes me away at a bad moment but if i won all the fights all the time how sporting would that be.

Leaderrrs hahahaha...Why didn't you try to lead? Why didn't you try to create a competition, instead of supporting an already one sided match?
That's the truth, 3 leaders left. You protect it like as if this is what a game needs: a one sided, uncompetitive, rigged match.

Sorry, am I not leading a tribe on the server currently? Teaching a group of entirely new players? Furthermore you couldn't even respond to my comments about one of your dogs running around off of his leash.

idk who tf you are or who tf you think you are but you're already peaking in life by even having me quote your messages, don't even begin to imply you're a worthy opponent. i'd rather fight against sam, and he's as shit as they come.

DeletedUser5544

• You unlocked the Achievement 'Virgin of the Day'
  • You unlocked the Achievement 'Smallest pp of the Year'
  • You unlocked the Achievement 'Biggest brainlet of the Century'
Fixed it for ya, you're welcome

idk who tf you are or who tf you think you are but you're already peaking in life by even having me quote your messages, don't even begin to imply you're a worthy opponent. i'd rather fight against sam, and he's as shit as they come.

I am your daddy after all.

Damn so much Ego.

Did you win a couple US servers and now you think your God?

Theres only one king rooster and that's not you.

You flash your achievements like its some major accomplishment.

I heard the last EN sever you guys played you all got wrecked and quit.

Damn so much Ego.

Did you win a couple US servers and now you think your God?

Theres only one king rooster and that's not you.

You flash your achievements like its some major accomplishment.

I heard the last EN sever you guys played you all got wrecked and quit.

Easy to talk about winning, when you only know how to play with agreements, and cheating.

Easy to talk about winning, when you only know how to play with agreements, and cheating.
[/QUOTE

Wak.

Before accusing others of cheating you should really stop being so salty and look at yourself.

Don't act like a innocent boy when really you have no legs to stand on.

As for 'Agreements"

Diplomacy is a huge part of the game, I'm sure you know this from En62 when you made 'agreements' with everyone to try and beat us.

Both of your accusations are hilarious coming from such a honest and trustworthy boy like yourself.