• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Laarne)

YES! nomaDs did eventually. Most of the ANTICHEATING players just admit me that they used to cheat in last worlds.

But, dear friend davinci, do you need to take screenshots of the EN61 forum where SFU members directly accuse INQ of using cheats? And also, you need me sharing screans of SFU cheats?

From now on, let SFU be careful. I will be watching you with my precious eyes.

1618052925590.png

Last edited:
YES! nomaDs did eventually. Most of the ANTICHEATING players just admit me that they used to cheat in last worlds.

But, dear friend davinci, do you need to take screenshots of the EN61 forum where SFU members directly accuse INQ of using cheats? And also, you need me sharing screans of SFU cheats?
i never said SFU players didn't accuse INQ of cheating. you said we did it FIRST, which we did not. that was nomads. that is all.

idk sam, your reply raised your neanderthal levels even higher, something i thought to be impossible with the amount of uu guu gaa gaa and dummy sucking you do

but thank you for your concerns. I'm still working, but my resignation comes into effect soon. so yes, we can say im jobless. but hey, my passive incomes generate more than your entire family of hobo gremlin teletubbies anyway, so I'm safe, at least for a while

If you wanna offer me a job again, feel free, but I'm only looking at position of CEO in a company as small and shit as yours

I didn't kick myself, it was you.

Regarding the reason? I would never have betrayed SFU, but I have captures of everything.

I am not a traitor, but I am cautious :D
idk sam, your reply raised your neanderthal levels even higher, something i thought to be impossible with the amount of uu guu gaa gaa and dummy sucking you do

but thank you for your concerns. I'm still working, but my resignation comes into effect soon. so yes, we can say im jobless. but hey, my passive incomes generate more than your entire family of hobo gremlin teletubbies anyway, so I'm safe, at least for a while

If you wanna offer me a job again, feel free, but I'm only looking at position of CEO in a company as small and shit as yours

Hahahahahahahaha

This is great!

Victor.

OK just one last time before I provide proof of who you are and what your situation actually is like.

I wonder how many versions of yourself you've actually lied about because you told like 15-20 people all different stories.

What an actual joke of shitstain and you genuinely believe your own lies!

Makes you a complete narcissistic mongo.

Is it because you're ashamed and embarrassed?

Stop lying mate! You can do this!

It's going to come around and bite you HARD, Really hard.

Last warning...

(Didn't take me long at all btw)

Just to recap:

You do not earn more then me.
You will never earn more then me.
You live at home with your parents in the box room.
You dropped out of Uni because you couldn't handle it.
You quit your 'job' even though you didn't technically have one.

I'll say this again..

Please don't make me provide proof for everyone, I don't want to take away the only social life & 'friends' you have left in the world.

Alright, fellas. You guys all had your fun while I hid from this thread hoping you would get it all out of your systems and police yourselves.

Since you guys are incapable of following basic rules about interactions with each other on the forums or even being creative enough that I wouldn't have to intervene, I'm moving to warnings instead of edits.

I've been avoiding using warnings because bans don't exactly help keep the forums active, but you all are leaving me with no choice.

TL;DR: Chill.