• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Laarne)

AshieM

Community Manager
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Laarne on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

everyone ready to sit on daddy jhin's lap?

i'm not playing this since it's vp but i'll be here to stir stuff up, just dm me if you need help :)))

DeletedUser5565

This realm just started and there is already a level 17 tribe. Is that normal? I’m kinda new to the EN servers so I’m not sure.

This realm just started and there is already a level 17 tribe. Is that normal? I’m kinda new to the EN servers so I’m not sure.
Unfortunately, yes. There are many players who pay big money to reach those levels, rather than work toward them. It really skews tge game, but in the end,, it comes down to skill and some luck - those paying tribes often implode, so don't lose heart. Have some fun with it.

DeletedUser5565

Unfortunately, yes. There are many players who pay big money to reach those levels, rather than work toward them. It really skews tge game, but in the end,, it comes down to skill and some luck - those paying tribes often implode, so don't lose heart. Have some fun with it.
Yeah, last time I saw a big tribe like this they apparently had a lot of infighting. I’m gonna try my best to atleast top 3, thank you.

This is one of the most hideous realms I've ever played on. This WIN tribe reached like 37 on the first day of this server.
I decided to create an opposition because I'm not a fan of it. This WIN tribe keeps on boosting its levels, today after attack protection it reached level 47.

Not only that but they keep on messaging my members, bragging how they'll stomp them if they don't restart, they brag how they cheat (600k plundered resources someone said) literally, I'm not making this up, I saw the messages and they still continue like lunatics. And not only that, after attack protection I noticed a player using multiple accounts to suicide attack, literally, I have proof, and after the suicide attacks to weaken our defenses, their main comes in to clean up. Couldn't be more obvious. They openly cheat, they even brag about it, they boost their tribe level to such a high level that you can't compete, nobody is enjoying this.
My allies and even my own tribe mates, which I try my best to take care of...Are not enjoying this at all.

Last edited:
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Laarne on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.
(Message is above)
I don't know, what am I supposed to do? Why should I even continue, if they can effortlessly win anytime they want.

DeletedUser5565

This is one of the most hideous realms I've ever played on. This WIN tribe reached like 37 on the first day of this server.
I decided to create an opposition because I'm not a fan of it. This WIN tribe keeps on boosting its levels, today after attack protection it reached level 47.

Not only that but they keep on messaging my members, bragging how they'll stomp them if they don't restart, they brag how they cheat (600k plundered resources someone said) literally, I'm not making this up, I saw the messages and they still continue like lunatics. And not only that, after attack protection I noticed a player using multiple accounts to suicide attack, literally, I have proof, and after the suicide attacks to weaken our defenses, their main comes in to clean up. Couldn't be more obvious. They openly cheat, they even brag about it, they boost their tribe level to such a high level that you can't compete, nobody is enjoying this.
My allies and even my own tribe mates, which I try my best to take care of...Are not enjoying this at all.
Then they shouldn't be allowed to play any more, I don't think cheating is allowed. In the US servers had the same problem, a tribe called WarTeam were doing the exact same thing. Please this is a huge problem for new players and I don't think it will good image either if you keep letting these guys roam around. this is why this community is dying, it's because of these guys.

tribe levels are nice but not completely impossible to over come ppl. Jeeze you act like you can not over come a 10% incline with harder work. Out work the other team i have won many worlds where they enemy started at 45 on day one. See RIP ... winning a dom world right now with only 25 ppl and level 24 end of the world.. So it can be done tribe levels just make things easier for the more active people they do not do much more than that. Good play can over come it though that is what your in great need of. Way more than crowns. Pretty sure we could switch tribes with you and win ez just take a few more weeks is all.

DeletedUser5565

tribe levels are nice but not completely impossible to over come ppl. Jeeze you act like you can not over come a 10% incline with harder work. Out work the other team i have won many worlds where they enemy started at 45 on day one. See RIP ... winning a dom world right now with only 25 ppl and level 24 end of the world.. So it can be done tribe levels just make things easier for the more active people they do not do much more than that. Good play can over come it though that is what your in great need of. Way more than crowns. Pretty sure we could switch tribes with you and win ez just take a few more weeks is all.
Yes totally ignore the fact that Wombo literally said they said they are cheating and bragging about it. But I guess it’s ok with you because you are part of this cheating tribe.

There is no tribe order or culture of cheating. We have observed what we believe to be multiple account action going on and will report it through the proper process. I would have thought if someone believed there is cheating going on they would report it, may I suggest if you believe and have evidence please report it and I hope they get banned if true. Cheating has been going on for years and should be called out and dealt with. As for our tribe's progress, yes we have been fortunate to raise through the tribe levels but let me tell you not only that we have an awesome team who have been motivated, focused on the opening. We have been aggressive with our OT and have been surprised at the limited preparedness for today's opening.

Although good job to some of DOA, putting up a tough fight.. you know who you are :) This is early days in this world and I am sure the tides will shift a the moment I see a fight for the core and it has happened on every world I have been in

DeletedUser5565

There is no tribe order or culture of cheating. We have observed what we believe to be multiple account action going on and will report it through the proper process. I would have thought if someone believed there is cheating going on they would report it, may I suggest if you believe and have evidence please report it and I hope they get banned if true. Cheating has been going on for years and should be called out and dealt with. As for our tribe's progress, yes we have been fortunate to raise through the tribe levels but let me tell you not only that we have an awesome team who have been motivated, focused on the opening. We have been aggressive with our OT and have been surprised at the limited preparedness for today's opening.

Although good job to some of DOA, putting up a tough fight.. you know who you are :) This is early days in this world and I am sure the tides will shift a the moment I see a fight for the core and it has happened on every world I have been in
Now I see why Jhin wasn’t gonna play in this world and you too is also part of that tribe as well defending it and your teammate totally not suspicious when you got called out. Especially when I said cheating should be banned. I’m am done with this game to be honest people like you take the fun out of it and the reason you guys cheat and brag about it is because you guys have zero skill and didn’t wanted to get beat again by people with actual skill. This is why Jhin is the way he is, it’s because of people like this. Doesn’t matter how many worlds you won the real question is did you win them fair and square and not cheat 600k resources like you guys have bragged about. I doubt it

Spending my pocket money on coins and the wheel is not cheating, I am sorry you feel like you need to stop playing, for anyone else who has evidence of cheating by our tribe, please report it. We are not cheaters but we don't know all the members of the tribe well, some applied to be members, passed our vetting, and were accepted. If any are cheaters please report (I can't make it any clearer). Anyone else who would like to join the tribe feel free to apply :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser5565

Once again not reading, learn to read and you guys won’t find the cheaters you will let them stay in your tribe because they help you guys a whole lot. Also the way you keep responding tells me you really don’t understand not surprising. You guys are multi accounting and using cheats and you are denying it. Also I know you are gonna keep responding to prove a pathetic point about how you guys don’t cheat and paying the game is not cheating (which I never said at all) Those who are in this new world don’t bother playing it let these cheats play with themselves.

Once again not reading, learn to read and you guys won’t find the cheaters you will let them stay in your tribe because they help you guys a whole lot. Also the way you keep responding tells me you really don’t understand not surprising. You guys are multi accounting and using cheats and you are denying it. Also I know you are gonna keep responding to prove a pathetic point about how you guys don’t cheat and paying the game is not cheating (which I never said at all) Those who are in this new world don’t bother playing it let these cheats play with themselves.

You are having trouble with 'WarTeam' and are in a world with DOA. Let's be honest, you are just bad; lol.

Not wanting to keep going back and forth with you, I won't reply further to this post as it is pointless and you have provided nothing actionable apart from steam and accusations. If you have an honestly held belief that we are cheating that is one thing, but if you have proof, evidence then report the parties. Thats me signing off on this subject