• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Laarne)

DeletedUser5565

You are having trouble with 'WarTeam' and are in a world with DOA. Let's be honest, you are just bad; lol.
You do know WarTeam is in this world too? And because these cheaters I can never get past 2,000 points because they used a farming bot and it always nukes my villages and I have no way to defend like at all. So say a player is bad because they are constantly nobled no matter where they go or what they do. Shows how low iq you guys are, i shouldn’t be surprised. You guys are pretty easy to make fun of and you guys won’t have any good comeback and the only comeback you will have is a child’s insult. Lol maybe you are just bad because you need mommy’s wallet to keep you on top 3. I’m still somewhat new and not being able to truly play this game is bad lmao only people who wish to cheat would say. Plus you may constantly reply to me to whatever floats your boat all you want and say I’m wrong and I’m a bad player but in the end of the day I’m right about this you guys won’t kick these cheats out you will keep them and nobody can play. I chose to get out of it because it’s a waste of time like you are. I think I know why Jhin likes bullying you guys it’s kinda fun because you are too stupid to make a good comeback

@Wombo

For the record, you really should try and get your own members in line before allowing them to produce slander;
TTV Squeeling.png

Unsure where the hurt @SFDoc2 got this information from, but judging from my local area it looks like @sweetsound did a number on ya boy given he already has 5,445 offensive bash points.

If you have evidence of us "squealing" (your guy should at least learn to spell it correctly if he's going to spread lies) then please I'd also like to see this. I don't expect anyone from WIN to speak up on my behalf, but I am sure they will be quick to confirm we haven't corresponded with them in any way at all.

Furthermore, 600K resources looted at this stage is not far-fetched or cheating. It's just good efficient farming with LCav/MA. Maybe you should take a few tips?

Jack

@Wombo

Furthermore, 600K resources looted at this stage is not far-fetched or cheating. It's just good efficient farming with LCav/MA. Maybe you should take a few tips?

Jack

I like it how you just brush it off, oh like 600k plundered resources before attack protection ends, that's achievable. All you need to do is farm with cavalry, nonstop, all day, all night with pausing. What a joke.

Cheaters are everywhere. The problem is that a group of experienced players, with the tools and knowledge of how cheat, have merged together to form a so called "elite tribe", which as well bought it's way to an uncompetitive level and even openly cheats from what I've seen, they literarily tell my members that. WIN with the snap of its fingers can take over the realm anytime they want. I can see this one sided defeat from miles away.

I love roleplaying but everything from the stupid name "WIN" to their playstyle, makes it impossible, like what am I supposed to tell my members?

Most of my members are new, active and determined but some have trouble reaching 100k plundered resources. When these players get attacked or gain info of these elite players, they start to question the game, how is it possible that they got all this? They can't nonstop, like without sleep play a web game. It's obvious the slave like farm is not coming from a COOP partner.
(In terms of multiple account abuse) One of my members even asked a WIN member who was already threatening them days before protection ended, that who is this neighbor (some suspicious tribeless player)? Oh it's just some dude...Replied the WIN member...Yeah just a dude who immediately seconds after attack protection sends a large suicide attack to weaken the defenses of my member. WHAT A JOKE!
And then comes the main WIN account to sweep up.

In conclusion they slowly figure it out by themselves and either leave or get their hands on the tools, which doesn't help the situation.
I noticed that each consecutive realm has less and less players, less leadership.

These are the best stories I have ever heard on here, would you mind posting the chats, or evidence for us to see as well. I don't normally post in these forums but I thought it was important to challenge the comments of a few. As for time, I have pretty much been on 24/7, as I work from home this is possible and my COOP covers when my head decides, I had better get some sleep. I understand you're sad, there are plenty of people on this server who are putting up a fight and pushing back at us. I guess some were not expecting a change in pace and wanted to grow nice and slowly.

I love the fact as well, you poke at us because of the name of the tribe, it is interesting the name, I thought about the name as well (was it fitting) and concluded That everything we are doing and saying from within the tribe is creating a culture, an inertia, and motivation for the members of the tribe, the name WIN, we want to win, be aggressive, be active no slackers, etc the other name associated activity, the message there is activity wins the world. Even in the forums constant communication and progress. It is interesting how a bunch of strangers can get together and create a culture this fast and all be working as one. And look what the message of activity and positive reinforcement (WIN the world) has created. What..... Active players who straight away are putting pressure on other tribes. You call it cheating I call it magic :)

Oh WIN is such a loving tribe :)

That's why they are harassing my players, using farm bots and multiple accounts and bragging about it. gaining level 47 before protection.
Players are leaving the game left and right, and as well a decline in leaders to create a community.

You know what I can do? I can tell my tribe about this, I can make them all lose motivation, leave the game, 65 players and I can as well contact my alliances and to do the same.
That would be the logical thing to do, because WIN already won and they're just toying with us. Why waste our time?

I can make the game lose 100 players.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Innogames cares about the game then they should make an abrupt change for the better. I have an idea I can mention in private but I don't know to who.

DeletedUser5565

These are the best stories I have ever heard on here, would you mind posting the chats, or evidence for us to see as well. I don't normally post in these forums but I thought it was important to challenge the comments of a few. As for time, I have pretty much been on 24/7, as I work from home this is possible and my COOP covers when my head decides, I had better get some sleep. I understand you're sad, there are plenty of people on this server who are putting up a fight and pushing back at us. I guess some were not expecting a change in pace and wanted to grow nice and slowly.

I love the fact as well, you poke at us because of the name of the tribe, it is interesting the name, I thought about the name as well (was it fitting) and concluded That everything we are doing and saying from within the tribe is creating a culture, an inertia, and motivation for the members of the tribe, the name WIN, we want to win, be aggressive, be active no slackers, etc the other name associated activity, the message there is activity wins the world. Even in the forums constant communication and progress. It is interesting how a bunch of strangers can get together and create a culture this fast and all be working as one. And look what the message of activity and positive reinforcement (WIN the world) has created. What..... Active players who straight away are putting pressure on other tribes. You call it cheating I call it magic :)
Lol just proves my point further. You got a big ego and you love stroking it further I thought you didn’t want to continue? Guess what I don’t care and growing nice and slow? Lol I guess you didn’t read properly I can’t get past 2,000 WITHOUT paying money or cheating and I guess you don’t have a job or sleep sounds like a loser to me and because of that you do this to make yourself feel better. And you keep responding to me like I should care your dumb tribe and you not cheating like multi accounting. Ever since I said something to BigCokky in seconds you guys show up IN SECONDS totally not suspicious. Get a job and sleep you clown like every other normal human does you guys got really defensive when I say if these guys are they should be banned lmao I guess you getting super defensive like that maybe proves me and Wombo right? I bet you haven’t kicked off the cheaters yet or maybe it’s you?

Lol just proves my point further. You got a big ego and you love stroking it further I thought you didn’t want to continue? Guess what I don’t care and growing nice and slow? Lol I guess you didn’t read properly I can’t get past 2,000 WITHOUT paying money or cheating and I guess you don’t have a job or sleep sounds like a loser to me and because of that you do this to make yourself feel better. And you keep responding to me like I should care your dumb tribe and you not cheating like multi accounting. Ever since I said something to BigCokky in seconds you guys show up IN SECONDS totally not suspicious. Get a job and sleep you clown like every other normal human does you guys got really defensive when I say if these guys are they should be banned lmao I guess you getting super defensive like that maybe proves me and Wombo right? I bet you haven’t kicked off the cheaters yet or maybe it’s you?
Please provide your evidence, your just spouting insults and hot air, provide evidence, and report it properly. I am sure it would be looked at and dealt with. You say we haven't kicked anyone out but you have no given me any names or proof. I responded to this thread again because someone new joined in the discussion, I wasn't replying to your comments, I think you have nothing of value or new to say.

Better yet, let's go ahead and stop discussing rule breaking behavior on the forums.

If anyone believes another player is breaking the rules, they should report them using the in-game support tool and we will investigate it thoroughly.

I like it how you just brush it off, oh like 600k plundered resources before attack protection ends, that's achievable. All you need to do is farm with cavalry, nonstop, all day, all night with pausing. What a joke.

Cheaters are everywhere. The problem is that a group of experienced players, with the tools and knowledge of how cheat, have merged together to form a so called "elite tribe", which as well bought it's way to an uncompetitive level and even openly cheats from what I've seen, they literarily tell my members that. WIN with the snap of its fingers can take over the realm anytime they want. I can see this one sided defeat from miles away.

I love roleplaying but everything from the stupid name "WIN" to their playstyle, makes it impossible, like what am I supposed to tell my members?

Most of my members are new, active and determined but some have trouble reaching 100k plundered resources. When these players get attacked or gain info of these elite players, they start to question the game, how is it possible that they got all this? They can't nonstop, like without sleep play a web game. It's obvious the slave like farm is not coming from a COOP partner.
(In terms of multiple account abuse) One of my members even asked a WIN member who was already threatening them days before protection ended, that who is this neighbor (some suspicious tribeless player)? Oh it's just some dude...Replied the WIN member...Yeah just a dude who immediately seconds after attack protection sends a large suicide attack to weaken the defenses of my member. WHAT A JOKE!
And then comes the main WIN account to sweep up.

In conclusion they slowly figure it out by themselves and either leave or get their hands on the tools, which doesn't help the situation.
I noticed that each consecutive realm has less and less players, less leadership.

@Wombo is there any particular reason you decided to quote one part of my message? You keep beating that drum over and over, but I won't let you escape so easily, so go back and respond to the part where I've asked you to get a hand of your own members.

Maybe you shouldn't have tried starting a coalition? My tribe, I can publicly state have NEVER played the game before with the exception of two players. I didn't try to make a huge tribe, I didn't try to get a war running, but your big mouth member caused that trouble for me. So instead of being able to just teach the game, I had to enter an early fight (which I lost).

For the record I was 24 hours ago on 580K looted, solo. No help. No cheating. It's really not hard, maybe you're just not good enough?

Imagine thinking you can't easily farm 1 mil in less than 7 days.

12~ hours per day with coined lc + early rally 4/5 easily done.

dam how quality of en players have dropped if they are bitching about thinking 600k being farmed is insane

try stop sucking and putting more than 1 hour on your phone into this game

:)

DeletedUser5565

Imagine thinking you can't easily farm 1 mil in less than 7 days.

12~ hours per day with coined lc + early rally 4/5 easily done.

dam how quality of en players have dropped if they are bitching about thinking 600k being farmed is insane

try stop sucking and putting more than 1 hour on your phone into this game

:)
So what you are saying is that quit my job and be loser like you. People have lives and when you say stop sucking and put more than 1 hour of the game tells me you’re just a loser and have no job nor a life. Maybe you suck at life itself and put more hours in to this because this is all you’re good at. How can I be crap when I have a life to live and play games for fun. I don’t spent my entire life just playing games. Moderators defend you guys because they are the exact like you. Don’t say a player is bad because they have life instead of you.

So what you are saying is that quit my job and be loser like you. People have lives and when you say stop sucking and put more than 1 hour of the game tells me you’re just a loser and have no job nor a life. Maybe you suck at life itself and put more hours in to this because this is all you’re good at. How can I be crap when I have a life to live and play games for fun. I don’t spent my entire life just playing games. Moderators defend you guys because they are the exact like you. Don’t say a player is bad because they have life instead of you.
don't play a game that requires heavy and consistent activity if you don't have the time or willingness to commit to heavy and consistent activity. no need to take the moral high ground on it because you're mad that others are more successful on the game than you. it doesn't make them better than you as people, and it doesn't make you better than them, either.

I agree with them, this game requires many hours of play. If you don't have time, you should be more defensive, and in short, a second.

When I started, it required a minimum of 6-7 hours a day, Nowdays 1 hour per day, and a couple of clicks is enough!

Here is the thing there is more than one class of player on the game. Your a less active class which is fine just reset your self away from me and others like me. In time as the server matures there will be some space for you to play your game at your pace(which is kinda like driving 40 kph on the highway). Dont complain when others zoom past and flip you the bird there Mr Magoo.. being active is not anything to be sorry for. personally i am on 19 hours plus at this point in the game it is the most fun part but later in the game much much less hour or 2 every 8 is almost perfect. then late game you can almost play an hour a day and do what must be done.

dam ur right i live in my basement all day and work minimum wage at the mcdonalds cause tribal wars is all i have

but also funny you completely miss the point that other people pointed out. Playing 2 hours of this is better than 1. Playing 4 hours is better than 2. It obviously scales and how long people decide to play obviously up to them to allocate. Fundamentally, it is a game that very much scale with playtime.

Maybe try to not project your own deep rooted insecurities about your own life onto others. I recommend getting some therapy since it seems like you have some self worth issues.

Last edited:
u just smell

Level 48 tribe compared to 8, 7, 5. On the first week of the world launch. I dont know about cheats but you sweats have definitely coined your tribe. I understand the game needs to be payed for. No one should work for free. But Inno needs to find a way to monetise the game without ingame advantages. Maybe automated farming system and increase que size. Cosmetic options. This game is in the coffin and we play it because there is no better alternative in the genre. Have fun slapping people with your wallets. This game has devolved into Hearthstone and I find that sad.