• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

As per usual, Possessed is spreading fake news across the forums.
At this point I don't believe it to be true intention anymore, but just trolling...

Sorry Elon what part of this fake?

The fact that NOT and SFU were possibly going to merge?

That you and colt agreed this was a good idea?

Keeping NOT as a academy tribe for less active learners?

The part where I don't like to lead?

I'm really confused here if you are actually all there in the head now because my council and your council still have a joint discord where all this was discussed.

Stop it before you make yourself look even more special its getting a little bit to much.

Oh dear NoT have 2 enemies now

Welcome to what saxons ( East SFU ) have had all realm and SFU have had like 7 enemy tribes including rank 1 2 and 4 at one point attacking them

But I don't feel .it ll last ... Seems like the Best DoA are being swept up and the real War will be NoT vs SFU when the dust settles

DeletedUser4729

@Possessed You literally recruited/merged every tribe I’ve been in!
yes jajaja
first they merge whit Free wasps, later whit Saxons and now whit Doa jajaajaj
i understand why the food do that. they are afraid of us.

u should call Food United jajajaaj

yes jajaja
first they merge whit Free wasps, later whit Saxons and now whit Doa jajaajaj
i understand why the food do that. they are afraid of us.

u should call Food United jajajaaj

Oft...

Thats hilarious.

Again all factually incorrect.

Complete opposite way around but that's okay as well.

I understand the game is pretty new to you.

Perhaps restart on EN61 it seems to be a much safer space.

Plenty of cushioned corners.

DeletedUser4729

meybe yes, meybe no..
anyway will be funny fighting against Food United XD

Sorry Elon what part of this fake?

That you and colt agreed this was a good idea?

Stop it before you make yourself look even more special its getting a little bit to much.

Colt an I did not agree.

No I'm not gonna stop...
As long as you keep writing stuff that is not true I will keep correcting you.

Two massive tribes like DoA and NOT allying and attacking SFU with the odd SPT Incursion against SFU is embarrassing to watch

And i have seen the evidence
If SFU, hopefully not but do get rimmed and NOT and DoA either merge or carry on their alliance...

And attack Space Pirates and a 25 man tribe, (my tribe Saxons)
This would be the most shameful example of hugging, allying and surrounding to survive ive ever seen.
And onwards the massive odds id face would be overwhelming if I'm fighting a de facto 140 man tribe

A dark day a sad day for tribal wars
Lmaoooo
:D:D

Two massive tribes plus a last smaller tribe which is still showing great potential like SFU, DOA and SAX allying and attacking NoT after DOA "force merged" into SPT, is embarrassing to watch.

And I see the evidence.
If NoT hopefully not but do get rimmed and SFU and DOA (SFU2) merge....

And This force merging into Space pirates, now a 9 man tribe, just to finish the war off right away.
This would be the most shameful example of merging-wars, merging into any medium sized tribe to "save time" by not fighting them, I have ever seen!
And onwards the massive odds id face would be overwhelming if I'm fighting a de facto 140 man tribe.

I've waited so long to say that :D

Two massive tribes plus a last smaller tribe which is still showing great potential like SFU, DOA and SAX allying and attacking NoT after DOA "force merged" into SPT, is embarrassing to watch.

So what do you call NOT, DOA and SPT allying to take down a smaller tribe in SFU? Or have you conveniently forgotten the last month.

Colt an I did not agree.

No I'm not gonna stop...
As long as you keep writing stuff that is not true I will keep correcting you.

elonAgrees.jpg

Is a screenshot of you literally saying "I agree" when we're discussing a merge between NoT and SFU enough for you, or are you still going to deny it?

You just proved SO OBVIOUS that whatever shit that comes from you guys are just lies and fake news.
You're obviously trolling and you're obviously really bad at it.
I'm just gonna leave this topic and rest my case lol

trying to compare someone to donald trump in a previous post and then shouting "fake news" at everything that doesn't fit ur narrative is actually not the gotcha u think it is

trying to compare someone to donald trump in a previous post and then shouting "fake news" at everything that doesn't fit ur narrative is actually not the gotcha u think it is

Bringing up some new random argument instead of responding to the obvious F A K E N E W S above is actually not the gotcha u think it is

How about stop with the trolling and discuss something useful?

Like, mentioned in the screenshot above, a thought we had a few weeks ago was that DOA would "backstab" the alliance with us several, but we more expected a 1v1v1+Sax kind of situation.

Now, instead, The tides have indeed turned and SFU have become the very thing they swore to destroy.

What do you think @Thatsmyspot ?
Is NoT gonna be able to fight the world and survive, or is the world over in 2 weeks and the next few months after that is just a question of gathering the 75% needed to win?