• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

I get this today lol.
Its becouse te food think that wak es my multiaccount?
Or is a try of some nomads player to hack my account , kowing the history of his players....
wouldn't really shock me that someone has it in for you. nearly every post i've seen from you has been toxic smack talk, so

DeletedUser4714

Got the same and they even spammed my mailbox. Looks legit tho

I get this today lol.
Or is a try of some nomads player to hack my account , kowing the history of his players....

Lol u always think everyone trying hack you lmaoo.. nah I got it too... looks like we all got it ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210126-203556_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210126-203556_Chrome.jpg
    778.3 KB · Views: 119
I get this today lol.

I clicked on the link?

Seems fine to me mate.

Doesn't look suspicious at all.

Yeah seems so....
Whether it'll change anything I don't know..
Maybe a case of not being able to use forum unless you have in game account now

Yeah seems so....
Whether it'll change anything I don't know..
Maybe a case of not being able to use forum unless you have in game account now

I think that's the intention, it also ensures the ingame owner is the same as the forum owner. So for instance I it stops people registering as "TheBaconPact" and pretending to be him.

The movement of ( or merger, or is that still forbidden to mention) of SP's higher ranked players into DOA and NOT makes the NE look interesting. It's like DOA are wearing a NOT hat :D

With gwenn coming back tomorrow for the third time in less than a month, get ready for more players buying 2x coins and nobles because working for ur reward nolonger means anything when u can swipe daddies credit card and get 20 nobles and 10-2x coins.

You called it!

It gets even better, in 2 weeks she will be back telling us to treat out women buy buying her 10 nobles again.

EDIT: Shout out to any mods watching this forum, do ur job. Stop the gwenns every 2 weeks. We don't want it. Report this to ur bosses. Not a request.

This isn't good for my gambling addiction.

R.I.P.

SP

First major tribe to Fall
I believe
Doa came up with an ultimatum to Holy Vlad. Merge in to us or war. Vlad did not have the balls to oppose Doa and asked members of SP to merge. Doa believed that SP stood in the way of their expansion. Thought Doa was at war with SFU and wanted to expand west instead of running east like some chickens.
Could have been an interesting scenario if SFU and SP allied and attacked Doa from the west, east and south.

DOA has tried to expand east tho.... via Saxons ... but have failed miserably....
So they want to expand east by attacking the dangerously overspread and mostly Noob SP... hence they've broken of their Nap / alliance with SP...
They struggle to push SFU and haven't pushed Saxons , allied with NOT which leaves SP.
Vlad unfortunately couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery so he has Folded under pressure... My predicted assumption of SP's outcome
With SP and DoA and SP transfers to DoA...
Saxons are surrounded all sides and thus have merges with their allies SFU....

DoA seems to want to 'out' MRT everyone to remain largest but soon they'll be to large to properly coordinate
If NoT choose to break off their alliance

DOA will be in a vice... so yeah expanding North Easterly is their solution to Grow it seems ... unfortunately Vlad has given no resistance which I told him early game to stop his lunacy by recruitment of half the world rim and focus on NE dominance....wasted advise...