• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

Man, I was really trying to stay out of these discussions because they create too much drama and honestly are a pain, but I think this crossed a line now.

Elon, do you mind justifying the two latest additions to your tribe that are definitely, 100%, unquestionably, not multi-accounts to co-op abuse?

Lord Banana
BaNANaa

You've been trying to stay morally upright, even though other players in your tribe have done a ton of dubious stuff, but I cannot imagine you being okay with this. Don't throw away your pride this way - you're a respectable person.

DeletedUser4714

> tfw bots are so common it's just another feature
> good luck proving that multi
"oy vey we are losing, better start accusing everyone of cheating cuz no way we are losing, right guys... g... guys...?"

Ummmmm...

Last time a checked SFU are leading In nearly every category apart from Points.

Proving multis is pretty difficult but this is just becoming a pathetic joke now.

Is a tribe (BBY) full of players with no profile pictures or profile text that started on the same day, with the exact same troop compositions, without ever starting their second village even though they started weeks ago, with the same achievements, with similar names, same province not enough? As soon as they are recruited into NoT they (their new lovely co-op) start their second village.

Elon will tell you, its a coincidence, all coincidences, and then how its the accusers who are actually guilty for being so suspicious!

he could sell A dying man life insurance!
Lol :D

> tfw bots are so common it's just another feature
> good luck proving that multi
"oy vey we are losing, better start accusing everyone of cheating cuz no way we are losing, right guys... g... guys...?"
>4chan is over there bud

that said, ur forum signature is pretty funny

Man, I was really trying to stay out of these discussions because they create too much drama and honestly are a pain, but I think this crossed a line now.

Elon, do you mind justifying the two latest additions to your tribe that are definitely, 100%, unquestionably, not multi-accounts to co-op abuse?

Lord Banana
BaNANaa

You've been trying to stay morally upright, even though other players in your tribe have done a ton of dubious stuff, but I cannot imagine you being okay with this. Don't throw away your pride this way - you're a respectable person.

Yes, I have messaged them and gotten different replies within short time from the one and a while longer from the other.
They seem like now active, real human beings. I can't like know if the same player is logging into both and doing this...
Like, I don't know how I can confirm this, probably because I can't, probably because I an not a freaking INNO mod >..<

Either way, fact is that you attack me for cheating you claim that someone else is doing.
Meanwhile you're (Possessed) defending your own tribe for cheating which we are claiming that someone else than yourself is doing.

The way he's doing this is to "grade" different type of cheating and say that cheating to the point where your tribe members are doing it is okay, while claiming that cheating to the point where my tribe members are allegedly doing it is wrong out of this world.

Not only is the hypocrisy so extreme that this whole forum resembles the US elections, but on top of that you keep coming at me...
I am not cheating, nor I am a living anti-cheat software.
I have no employment contract with INNO games and it is not my job to identify, prove and take action against cheating that may or may not exist in the tribe I am playing in.

If your true intentions are to eliminate cheating rather than elimination of enemy players, then you could easily start within your own ranks.
Since you're not doing that, you're only proving to me that your intentions are not to eliminate all cheating, but to eliminate what you believe to be cheating in enemy tribes. The one I respect, the other I don't.

I know you have your arguments to make with Possessed; which I don't feel like butting into.

I only hoped that you would not willingly recruit an extremely obvious multi-account. If your response to this is simply that you're not a moderator, therefore you can't prove anything, then I guess you'd really be open to anyone in your tribe - cheating or otherwise. It's not a style of leadership I would willingly adopt, but to each their own. I just had a different impression of you from the discord conversation a week prior.

may it be the last time you touch my balls with these songs SFU people.

I accept that djp or tms, respectable players and that I know they do not cheat, throw me in my face, and may doubt.

But you?

DeletedUser4714

Lord Banana & BaNANa? Tf is this the return of Vik and the dutch pirate gang

I get this today lol.
Its becouse te food think that wak es my multiaccount?
Or is a try of some nomads player to hack my account , kowing the history of his players....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210126-210208_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210126-210208_Chrome.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 131