• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

Screenshot_20210202-234821_Discord.jpg

@elonfuzzk @Wakthebrave

Come on then, explain this 1 lmaooo
It's getting abit blatantly silly now lol

Is this ill your 4th Alt tribe this realm
And don't tell me it's German. I speak German... Very Crazy mama / Sehr Verruckte Mama
Is some kind of shit you'd think up Wak not an actual German lmaoo

:D:D:D

But at least Alabama has no Sister Truck
My god how can you type it without laughing....

10/10 for comedic effort Wak
1/10 for creative thought! Lmao

what is the state of this game though

i thought we established years ago that any1 who doesn't side with me is delusional? i mean it's not like i play anymore but these comments people make are actually funny

especially when elon calls my guide trash when it's more collective knowledge than he has in his brain overall

i mean it's genuinely boring now.

every few months it's a new person, like him, coming up and not seeing literal facts and deciding to be delusional and to think he's better than the system while actually being irrelevant

This meme is confusing, am I the random or is the blue and red guy the random?
Like, pink guy is talking to the blue and red guy replying "ok random", which definitely indicates that the pink guy means the blue and red guy is the random. Further on, the blue and red guy is saying "it's ElonFuzzk" and holding up a card which shows the pink guy.
Am I the pink guy?
Am I the random?
Am I the cave wall in the background?
I knew I was the most intelligent being in this cluster of galaxies until got rolled by an impossible meme and now my brain is exploding o_O

hey jhin, without disrespect, but here there can only be one clown, and it's me.

don't try to take my position
clown is my good friend dont disrespect him
This meme is confusing, am I the random or is the blue and red guy the random?
Like, pink guy is talking to the blue and red guy replying "ok random", which definitely indicates that the pink guy means the blue and red guy is the random. Further on, the blue and red guy is saying "it's ElonFuzzk" and holding up a card which shows the pink guy.
Am I the pink guy?
Am I the random?
Am I the cave wall in the background?
I knew I was the most intelligent being in this cluster of galaxies until got rolled by an impossible meme and now my brain is exploding o_O
you arent either of the people in the meme... you're the subject of it... wotfak... mindblown... 9000iq astrogliding into the stratosphere....