• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

Has the hugging ended?

PicsArt_01-29-06.05.40.jpg

Well

That is the second agreement NOT have broke in this world.

First agreement was with SFU at the start.

Second is now on DOA.

Shameful.

I was informed that it was DOA who declared war on NOT.

Not that I can confirm either way, but I don't believe DOA declared, they gave the agreed notice to end the relationship. That's not a declaration of war.

Their actions aren't a declaration of war, unless somewhere in the massive DOA / NOT agreement there's rules governing what actions each tribe can take during the wind down period.

Willing to be proven wrong ofc.

I remember that time when SFU was crying because it was a 2v1 ...
now the abused became abusers!

We are not DoA, we are not NoT.
We keep our word, and you are portrayed.

But nothing happens, better! so there will no longer be tears of possesed saying that please join us ...

Good game everyone.

View attachment 2177

Thank god you started posting screen shots because this is going to be fun

Yup we tried a few times to merge with NOT or at least have a ceasefire and ally up.

Elon agreed, Colt agreed.

However I'm actually glad that didn't work out now.

Correct again I don't want to lead and I most likely won't hold founder this whole world either.

I was pretty annoyed that we couldn't work together and i was actually going to quit but hey glad I didn't now my guys talked me out of it..

We will stay until NOT returns to the shadows.

I'm also glad i listened to my team in the end.

Sometimes my ideas are not the best Wak however you really think I would of handed founder of my tribe to Elon

I'm glad you have posted this actually.

You've been rimmed once.

Will be twice shortly..

I just realized one thing.

I am becoming an SFU! I came to the forum to whine.
from now on my frustrations will be on the battlefield.

Last clarification, NoT did not get to ally with SFU, but SFU tried several times to make this happen.

Then don't cry.

Last clarification, NoT did not get to ally with SFU, but SFU tried several times to make this happen.

Then don't cry.

Looking forward to seeing wak doing something.

Then don't cry.

Got to say Wak, this is rather amusing from a tribe with a dedicated News Reporting Network, and lead reporter.

@Possessed You literally recruited/merged every tribe I’ve been in!

You have been in two tribes.

One tribe we took 15 we now have 8 of those players left.

That tribe you were in lead by yourself was shockingly broken and everyone would of left anyway because of how you attempted to lead.

I gained some awesome friends through it and got to play with some old buddies which is cool so personally a massive win for us.

I have taken 10 people from DOA.

SFU will not increase in members and we hope to finish this world relatively small as in time people quit, become less active and then it becomes a slow process.

Do I really need to explain this?

SFU spent the last two months being gangbanged by everyone so apologies for doing my best to change this.

For me this game is hugely about meeting new players and bumping into old friends so please stop.

Before coming on the forums I'd rather you have some weight to throw around but you don't.

I still yet have to see a whole merge in this world.

Selective recruitment is something totally different.

Then don't cry.
are u ok bud

Thank god you started posting screen shots because this is going to be fun

Yup we tried a few times to merge with NOT or at least have a ceasefire and ally up.

Elon agreed, Colt agreed.

However I'm actually glad that didn't work out now.

Correct again I don't want to lead and I most likely won't hold founder this whole world either.

I was pretty annoyed that we couldn't work together and i was actually going to quit but hey glad I didn't now my guys talked me out of it..

We will stay until NOT returns to the shadows.

I'm also glad i listened to my team in the end.

Sometimes my ideas are not the best Wak however you really think I would of handed founder of my tribe to Elon

I'm glad you have posted this actually.

You've been rimmed once.

Will be twice shortly..

As per usual, Possessed is spreading fake news across the forums.
At this point I don't believe it to be true intention anymore, but just trolling...