• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

as for sucking at the game i went by myself against the number 1 tribe and smashed them for 2 weeks before i restarted
just me
no cheats like u use
me with no cheats smashing the number one tribe in the world all by myself with no cheats
and when i was part opf the tribe i was smashing the enemies
the enemies themselves will tell u i was the only person they were concerned with cos i was the one mashing and smashing
without cheats!
So you went solo against the number 1 tribe and lost, is what you're saying? Joe Black is a complete donkey and a bit of a delusional person, but he's not actually complete shit at the game and at least tries. He definitely downplays the amount of mass scale cheating his tribe partakes in, but again, he actually plays the game. I've never seen you do anything remotely impressive, just chat shit to people.

I gotta give it to you, you are the rightful president of SFU, biggest scumbag of them all, even ldavinci can learn from you in matters of deceit and manipulation, your progressing mental illnesses is inrevertable

To twist facts upside down, playing cool after losing a world in the most shameful manner, you are indeed a pathological liar, and there is no reasonable conversation can be held with such a con artist
u remember me bro right ?
i did fight u guys 1 time i think
yes i lost i admit because my coops sucked and let my zerks get killed and i rage quit that world
i dont lie about loosing to anyone but i will be trying to give it a shot one more time when iam free from all the RL stuff in few months time
back then also i was drowning and now too but i will be free in few months then lets have a go at someone together or at each other

Hurtllocker

Banned
everything i have ever said on here is truth

Mate your literally TRASH at the game. You repeatedly get booted out tribes for being a spastic drunk. Also what does farming scripts have todo with skill level? Who wants to farm 12 hrs a day we all don't sit at home like you do playing with ourselves until red raw.

Your literally just desperate level to be noticed.

Last edited by a staff member:

Hurtllocker

Banned
lol this guy gets mad when other people cheat but hes fine with him and his mates cheating
'only we can cheat' what a cry baby weirdo

I've stated many times that scripting isn't an issue and I don't care who does it because MOST people do.

It shows you really haven't played at a competitive level, ever. Doesn't surprise me.

cultist

Banned
I've stated many times that scripting isn't an issue and I don't care who does it because MOST people do.

It shows you really haven't played at a competitive level, ever. Doesn't surprise me.
if most people script that just proves my point even further at my level of skill in the game
because i consistently destroy everyone all by my lonesome despite the fact i do not cheat
so just imagine what i will do to you all if i decide one day to start using farm scripts
and as for bragging about skill and winning worlds, it is a fact that the main protaganists of tw2 are only on tw2 because they get smashed and demolished in tribalwars 1
i wouldnt brag about a game that u bug abuse and cheat in lol
it's like entering the special olympics and fighting blindfolded spastics in a race when they have no legs and you're running a motorbike

if most people script that just proves my point even further at my level of skill in the game
because i consistently destroy everyone all by my lonesome despite the fact i do not cheat
so just imagine what i will do to you all if i decide one day to start using farm scripts
and as for bragging about skill and winning worlds, it is a fact that the main protaganists of tw2 are only on tw2 because they get smashed and demolished in tribalwars 1
it's like entering the special olympics and fighting blindfolded spastics in a race when they have no legs and you're running a motorbike
who did u destroy? u didn't win the last world u played :/

Bro you are telling that you are better than everyone else without cheats, why dont you get into en83 to show everybody? Beat me, I can accept you then.

For a decent player scripters shouldn't be a massive problem to deal with. And bug abusers are getting banned after you report them in this world, I reported @SirMike1 and he got deleted from the world. You know how I treat cheaters. If I catch anyone doing cheats I'll report, if needed I can open a thread to disclose them as I did before.

So it's a perfect world to show how talented you are. Don't bullshit me with saying it's too late, you didn't attend my invate at the beginning too!!
And fyi, it's not late.

Bro you are telling that you are better than everyone else without cheats, why dont you get into en83 to show everybody? Beat me, I can accept you then.

For a decent player scripters shouldn't be a massive problem to deal with. And bug abusers are getting banned after you report them in this world, I reported @SirMike1 and he got deleted from the world. You know how I treat cheaters. If I catch anyone doing cheats I'll report, if needed I can open a thread to disclose them as I did before.

So it's a perfect world to show how talented you are. Don't bullshit me with saying it's too late, you didn't attend my invate at the beginning too!!
And fyi, it's not late.
he will make up some story as to why he can't actually show u any credentials or prove his claims dw

Somehow I won't be surprised if he is already playing under another nick and has been forced to restart 3 times by some NPC rim players
yes then he will tell u that it wasnt his fault and the mods rigged the game but he was shitting on them for 2 weeks despite being rimmed regardless

cultist

Banned

And fyi, it's not late.
its too late to join and i also dont cheat so i refuse your offer

Hurtllocker

Banned

Mate nearly everyone scripts in TW1 its fucking legal you utter mongo. There isn't 'more skill' in tw1

Last edited by a staff member: