• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

cultist

Banned
We already manage to come to the conclusion that you haven't won anything so what exactly have you won? Perhaps the award of getting barred from every pub with 100 miles so your stuck drinking cans in your room.
everyone knows i won the world that i was in with TDU
kicking me and then 'winning' a week later after i won the war for them is a victory lol

cultist

Banned
Well we know that's a lie bud but good morning enjoy your day drinking!
the enemies of TDU literally will vouch for me and maybe one or two others being the only person that took the war to them
for example, and this will show u the fallacy of your arguments when it comes to showing what worlds people won
k-cal for instance, never went to war with a single person, and he nobled only barbs
he never supported the frontline, he never so much as attacked a red village
but he came out ranked 1 in the world
because he spent his pension on nobling barbs
do u think his rank 1 is a virtue of his actual talent? or do u think the man (me) that took out the best players of the opposing tribes is more worthy?
and for instance, you bragging about winning worlds you cheated on, means nothing

the enemies of TDU literally will vouch for me and maybe one or two others being the only person that took the war to them
for example, and this will show u the fallacy of your arguments when it comes to showing what worlds people won
k-cal for instance, never went to war with a single person, and he nobled only barbs
he never supported the frontline, he never so much as attacked a red village
but he came out ranked 1 in the world
because he spent his pension on nobling barbs
do u think his rank 1 is a virtue of his actual talent? or do u think the man (me) that took out the best players of the opposing tribes is more worthy?
and for instance, you bragging about winning worlds you cheated on, means nothing
u lost to kcal lol

cultist

Banned
u lost to kcal lol
wrong, he was in the tribe i was in, and i won the war for them before they kicked me
k cal did absolutely nothing the entire world
he just nobled barbs
even though it was me v the number 1 tribe at the end, k cal still didnt launch an attack on me
he only attacks barbs

wrong, he was in the tribe i was in, and i won the war for them before they kicked me
k cal did absolutely nothing the entire world
he just nobled barbs
even though it was me v the number 1 tribe at the end, k cal still didnt launch an attack on me
he only attacks barbs
kcal is in hof but u arent.
u lost to kcal XD

cultist

Banned
kcal is in hof but u arent.
u lost to kcal XD
you are just lying and being disingenious right now
you know how that guy plays and u know he is just as cowardly as u
well u might be worse. you cheat, he throws his pension
which is worse? im not sure
you are a coward
kcal isnt shit, id wreck him in a heart beat
he wound up becoming the leader of TDU and he wouldnt engage in any kind of war he would just buy gwen nobles and noble barbs
he even nobled a barb of 71 points lol
all while i was taking it to TCM and the other tribes we were warring
he restarted like 20 times and stayed in the very back nobling barbs

you are just lying and being disingenious right now
you know how that guy plays and u know he is just as cowardly as u
well u might be worse. you cheat, he throws his pension
which is worse? im not sure
you are a coward
kcal isnt shit, id wreck him in a heart beat
he wound up becoming the leader of TDU and he wouldnt engage in any kind of war he would just buy gwen nobles and noble barbs
he even nobled a barb of 71 points lol
all while i was taking it to TCM and the other tribes we were warring
he restarted like 20 times and stayed in the very back nobling barbs
idk if you'd wreck him in a heartbeat considering ur only record vs him was a loss, as previously stated.

Hurtllocker

Banned
@cultist Embarrassing that K-Cal is in HOF and you aren't... I really dislike people like yourself who think they can talk big game without putting in the ground work. Your like that in RL to I can tell.

Just another person who avoids hard work but thinks they have the right to talk like someone who actually puts in the graft.

Mate you wouldn't even know what a hard day's graft looks like and the bare fact that you can't complete a world on a browser game doesn't exactly set you up for much else.

Clearly brought up backwards, Well not even brought up I can see.

You won't change either so I guess I'll just have to take that on chin and try not to pay attention to my taxes going up this year to keep you folks alive.

cultist

Banned
@cultist Embarrassing that K-Cal is in HOF and you aren't... I really dislike people like yourself who think they can talk big game without putting in the ground work. Your like that in RL to I can tell.

Just another person who avoids hard work but thinks they have the right to talk like someone who actually puts in the graft.

Mate you wouldn't even know what a hard day's graft looks like and the bare fact that you can't complete a world on a browser game doesn't exactly set you up for much else.

Clearly brought up backwards, Well not even brought up I can see.

You won't change either so I guess I'll just have to take that on chin and try not to pay attention to my taxes going up this year to keep you folks alive.
u literally avoided fighting me by lying about not joining the new world
and LOL u talking about working and putting in the ground work when you openly admit to bug abusing and using scripts
cant take u seriously

Hurtllocker

Banned
u wont see him around period he doesnt play he just talks shit on forums and then somehow tries to skew the situation into "people are too scared of me lol"

Tbh I'd be surprised if he knew how to log-in he struggles standing up properly never mind remembering is PW.