• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

cultist

Banned
I won't see you around saying I'm the best player who doesn't use any cheats then. I am better than you without cheats.
dont think we ever fought each other
but i doubt it
pretty much everyone admitted there is a non spoken room that everyone is fine with farming scripts
i dont even use those
lol
i am superior in every way

cultist

Banned
Tbh I'd be surprised if he knew how to log-in he struggles standing up properly never mind remembering is PW.
lol this spastic legit gets his tribe to talk to him on the forums to give the illusion that he has supporters when he could easily just talk to him on their discord server they share

cultist

Banned
u wont see him around period he doesnt play he just talks shit on forums and then somehow tries to skew the situation into "people are too scared of me lol"
i defeated all of TDU's enemies for them, thus winning the world for them
i also told u in advance i am destroying u and your tribe in the next world
and then you lied and said you arent playing the game anymore until they fix the game of cheats
spoiler alert though you lied and joined the new world you just didnt want me joining and smashing you

dont think we ever fought each other
but i doubt it
pretty much everyone admitted there is a non spoken room that everyone is fine with farming scripts
i dont even use those
lol
i am superior in every way
what the actual duck are you taking about? I don't use scripts since it's illegal. I would if it somehow becomes legal. You don't have rights to tell me you are superior when you can't even stand against me.

I say I will beat you without cheat if you come to my realm. Dude says I don't even use bots so I'm superior. BRO, what do you think without cheats means?? I don't use those neither. After your pathetic answers to me, you shouldn't have the audacity to enter this thread ever again. If you say you are superior but don't even show up in the realm it's the lowest of all. I'm telling those repeatedly because you seem like the type of guy who can't even understand simple sentences when it's said once.

cultist

Banned
what the actual duck are you taking about? I don't use scripts since it's illegal. I would if it somehow becomes legal. You don't have rights to tell me you are superior when you can't even stand against me.

I say I will beat you without cheat if you come to my realm. Dude says I don't even use bots so I'm superior. BRO, what do you think without cheats means?? I don't use those neither. After your pathetic answers to me, you shouldn't have the audacity to enter this thread ever again. If you say you are superior but don't even show up in the realm it's the lowest of all. I'm telling those repeatedly because you seem like the type of guy who can't even understand simple sentences when it's said once.
you literally said you are better than me and then got mad when i said i was superior
and the general statements i made were at SFU, the guys that bragged about cheating and have been found to be cheating, for years

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
Im a mobile player cultist. I challenge you too. Set up in the core and lets go
arent you one of the bug abusers? no thanks, i fight honest people
so i go to fight you and youll miraculously have 5 nukes and 500k troops as support from your glitches and cheating buddies. it wouldnt be a one on one. so no thanks. you cheat, and your friends cheat

Hurtllocker

Banned
arent you one of the bug abusers? no thanks, i fight honest people
so i go to fight you and youll miraculously have 5 nukes and 500k troops as support from your glitches and cheating buddies. it wouldnt be a one on one. so no thanks. you cheat, and your friends cheat

the real question is who are you? one of my fans spurned hater because i neglected your advances? stop making sexual inuendos to me, as i said i am not interested. do you think about me busting a nut often? are you the female hurtlocker? as in you constantly do sexual lingo to people that don't want it. are you a rapist too?
im sure you're obese. just because your prettier friends call you a queen doesn't make it so. no you aren't big boned, no you don't have a thyroid problem, you are just fat.

You really don't have any ground to stand on mate.

The fact you spend your entire life sitting on the forum of a dead game in your dark shitty room honestly says it all.

You know why we play? Because we've built friendships. We don't play for the amazing game mechanics, we play because we have a brilliant group of friends.

You dont, you dont have anyone and yet your still sitting around on the forums pretending to be something your not because thats all you have in life, being able to pretend.

cultist

Banned
literally everytime i get into an argument with you weirdos u beg for my accolades
you are the braggarts
it is a fact i said i will destroy you in the new world
and u guys lied by saying u arent joining the new world, because u didnt wanna fight me
then u did join the new world when i didnt

literally everytime i get into an argument with you weirdos u beg for my accolades
you are the braggarts
it is a fact i said i will destroy you in the new world
and u guys lied by saying u arent joining the new world, because u didnt wanna fight me
then u did join the new world when i didnt
what new world? we had been planning to join 82 for a while. you were never a topic of conversation with regards to our potential success, don't flatter yourself. i've still never even seen you do anything but get kicked from a tribe for being toxic and lose.

cultist

Banned
what new world? we had been planning to join 82 for a while. you were never a topic of conversation with regards to our potential success, don't flatter yourself. i've still never even seen you do anything but get kicked from a tribe for being toxic and lose.

conveniently, you've now:
appealed to the stone by just stating unproven claims about your experience in the kickboxing world.
attacked the person you're arguing with instead of the argument by just rampantly insult hurling instead of answering basic questions that any kickboxer could answer in their sleep.
tried to skew the burden of proof onto the person you are arguing with when you made the initial claims, further using ad hominem arguments in the process, and also turning your own argument into a form of the tu quoque fallacy as well.
put words in my mouth saying i challenged you to a fight when that was hurt (strawman argument)
that's five logical fallacies you've committed in about half an hour. you should not be talking about anyone's "logic" and should instead focus on building literally any of your own.
wrong you literally told me after i said i was gonna ruin u in that world., that u planned to not play the game until they fix the glitches
you said this multiple times on the forums

wrong you literally told me after i said i was gonna ruin u in that world., that u planned to not play the game until they fix the glitches
you said this multiple times on the forums
the glitch was not exposed UNTIL en82 was already started, and we had already joined.

and yet there are forum posts from over a year ago talking about you cheating. hmm :)
sure, there are. that doesn't mean glitching though. there are many ways to cheat in this game. (converse error/affirming the consequent. six.)
conveniently we have still not gotten an answer to any of my earlier questions and are now talking about something entirely different. red herring. that's seven! impressive.
i thought you were a genuine bad faith actor but now i realize you're just actually an idiot. and the most dangerous kind too, because you don't think you are.

cultist

Banned
sure, there are. that doesn't mean glitching though. there are many ways to cheat in this game. (converse error/affirming the consequent. six.)
conveniently we have still not gotten an answer to any of my earlier questions and are now talking about something entirely different. red herring. that's seven! impressive.
i thought you were a genuine bad faith actor but now i realize you're just actually an idiot. and the most dangerous kind too, because you don't think you are.
ive answered you and hurtlockers and sfu's questions for months and you dont give me the same courtesy
show me your face

ive answered you and hurtlockers and sfu's questions for months and you dont give me the same courtesy
show me your face
you haven't, you've done things like this. you've given about a quarter of an answer and then demanded answers from us. post your tw1 credentials, lamb asked you for them about a month ago.

cultist

Banned
you haven't, you've done things like this. you've given about a quarter of an answer and then demanded answers from us. post your tw1 credentials, lamb asked you for them about a month ago.
fake martial arts poser lmao
and lamb is hilarious cos he claims to be in the same tribe as me
the only people that play tw2 are people that got destropyed in tw1
i can freely be honest with u and tell u im a 6/10 in tw1 but i break the scales 100/10 in tw2

and lamb is hilarious cos he claims to be in the same tribe as me
the only people that play tw2 are people that got destropyed in tw1
i can freely be honest with u and tell u im a 6/10 in tw1 but i break the scales 100/10 in tw2
when did he say that? on tw1 he was? don't think i've heard him say that.
you're welcome to say w/e you like about me, end of the day i know my experience and if you asked me any basic questions about any of the arts i've studied i'd be able to answer happily and comprehensively instead of the few forum pages of mental gymnastics you've subjected everyone to instead of simply answering my questions. : D

cultist

Banned
when did he say that? on tw1 he was? don't think i've heard him say that.
you're welcome to say w/e you like about me, end of the day i know my experience and if you asked me any basic questions about any of the arts i've studied i'd be able to answer happily and comprehensively instead of the few forum pages of mental gymnastics you've subjected everyone to instead of simply answering my questions. : D
dude u can lie and say anything
u are a faceless person
u can tell me ur joe biden and i cant disprove it
put a face to your claims
lamb claimed he was in havok / impact / east
he wasnt