• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

I mean, that's 200 million over the course of 18 years, not like they just spawned a quarter billion dollars over night.

Unfortunately I don't think any of us will ever have a clear answer about their staffing situation and where they spend their resources, but it's always fun to guess.

135 developers last time i spoke to Christian Pern.

Can't confirm this now as this was 3 years ago.

Also it's 200 Million annually. Fairly easy to pay a bunch of developers who are also 50% interns.

You're right. I thought they were talking about lifetime growth with that post. Pays to actually read it instead of just looking at pretty pictures.
So ~63.8 million before getting smacked by a nauseatingly high 33% effective tax rate so ~40 million in revenue if we assume another 2 million in miscellaneous costs...

Don't do this to me. You're gonna make me start demanding to get paid for what I do.

AngryPoor.jpg

Pft. How do you get emails back from their Marketing Director and I struggle to even get a message back from my mom?

Long story lol

I actually sent him beer many moons ago when he was head of CRM for being the middle man in a marketing deal with a couple investment platforms.

You're right. I thought they were talking about lifetime growth with that post. Pays to actually read it instead of just looking at pretty pictures.
So ~63.8 million before getting smacked by a nauseatingly high 33% effective tax rate so ~40 million in revenue if we assume another 2 million in miscellaneous costs...

Don't do this to me. You're gonna make me start demanding to get paid for what I do.

Not sure where you're getting an effective 33% rate, and that also won't be on operating profit, there will be capital allowances and other taxable deductions, probably around R&D credits.

Plus any interest costs ofc.

Not sure where you're getting an effective 33% rate, and that also won't be on operating profit, there will be capital allowances and other taxable deductions, probably around R&D credits.

Plus any interest costs ofc.
Uhh, I Googled "Corporate Tax Rate Germany" and I got a bunch of links saying the effective tax rate is 30-33% depending on the size of the company and nearly vomited.
I also read on one of them that there's no credits for R&D unless it's in the energy sector.

But, you know, I'm reading Google Translated tax policy, so I'm open to it being just wildly wrong due to translation errors.

You really think InnoGames has 100 developers? 'Cause that would mean InnoGames is spending 6 million dollars a year just on developers alone.
I mean, that’s at least what LinkedIn says, so it should be in that ballpark. They also raised a 100M round in 2016, which is more than enough to keep a team of that size for some years.
Your not thinking about the amount of work and the channels those players have to go through to make it happen. yes it seem easy on our end. as Tokanon said TW isn't Inno only game, also it doesn't have the player base as their other games due these day.
It’s exactly because the amount of work is not clear to us that to make the needle move we have to affect the bottom line.

This notion is based on Cost of Delay. How much does Inno gets in revenue if they delay making worlds non MRT for 2 months? How much in revenue do they get if don’t delay it and start working now? If they do implement it, what would be the duration? Depending on these variables, it’s immediately clear when they should implement a MRT ban, or if they should do it at all—since they have limited capacity, other opportunities could have a higher cost of delay.
The only variable that we players can affect in this calculation is revenue. If we don’t spend money on TW2 until there’s no more MRT, we can increase the cost of delay, giving them concrete reasons to pay attention to this demand.

co ops pass on info and @Ncookie says I login into his tribe mates account :) the hurt of that ops :) good job. more then one way to get info in this game cookie.. you have a tribe of 200, I have 12 plus of my members in it. The fun is only starting, looking forward to the other ops mate.

Last edited:
the fact yoou need a spy speaks, but any good tribe knows how to deal with spies mate :p, cokky not a noob. so good luck with your spy.
remember this 1 guys? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD tehy have like 5454 spies btw. NIB are self righteous hypocrites