• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

actully it is a 25 men tribe. The acdemny thing just happening and as I stated not my call or my idea there. Your not calling me out on my bullshit mate.

No, it's really not. It's a 65 man family of tribes. When the only way to get into NIB is by progressing through MOW, you're no longer separate tribes in anything other than name, they're expected to defend your villages, they're made up of your rejects, with members being demoted to MOW and replaced with the top performers.

It might not be your idea, but you're the unfortunate public face of NIB, and you're the one that's constantly spouting the bullshit about the tribe size.

Panterraa lol my man..You have a couple friends in our tribe please stop lying again.

Not 10 and they really aren't helping you much anymore after you couldn't resist telling the world about your 'spys'.

Basically GGed the game for us.

Thanks.

Fortunately for us and very unfortunate for you they will cause no issue dealing with should we have to.

Very well aware of who they are and instead of boasting about your 'spys' perhaps try your best to remain silent.

You struggle with that though.

Maybe you're getting the brunt of the hate here because coky is mosly AFK getting others to play the game for him after he boasted so badly about not being beaten and his god complex is now ruined.

I find these big ego players don't normally last long.

Things normally 'come up' when they are getting beaten.

Also I know it's not your premade because your still trying to close 56 after 58373829201000 years.

#teamcarrot
they doin the NoT special

No, it's really not. It's a 65 man family of tribes. When the only way to get into NIB is by progressing through MOW, you're no longer separate tribes in anything other than name, they're expected to defend your villages, they're made up of your rejects, with members being demoted to MOW and replaced with the top performers.

It might not be your idea, but you're the unfortunate public face of NIB, and you're the one that's constantly spouting the bullshit about the tribe size.
not my Idea mate.

yeah I'm big name in NIB and will give you the public face to that. but I'm opening stating it's not what I would have done, neither do I agree with it.

Also I don't think they're rejects and don't think that is a term you should use towards players mate. I think you can find a better way to express your ideas without using some of the terms you use mate. just saying other might find those terms offensive. so might want to dial that back.

Also I'm not sprouting bullshit about the size I asked a question and debated it. idc how big you guys are, just stating facts and working with dip and allies on my end. The deals made elsewhere and on the side I'm not apart of.

Also I stated if I have know before hand and before some players asked me to join about what you guys was doing. I wouldn't have join this sever.

not my Idea mate.

yeah I'm big name in NIB and will give you the public face to that. but I'm opening stating it's not what I would have done, neither do I agree with it.

Also I don't think they're rejects and don't think that is a term you should use towards players mate. I think you can find a better way to express your ideas without using some of the terms you use mate. just saying other might find those terms offensive. so might want to dial that back.

Also I'm not sprouting bullshit about the size I asked a question and debated it. idc how big you guys are, just stating facts and working with dip and allies on my end. The deals made elsewhere and on the side I'm not apart of.

Also I stated if I have know before hand and before some players asked me to join about what you guys was doing. I wouldn't have join this sever.

Dude, you have literally REJECTED them from your tribe, back to your academy. Perhaps a better term would be "NIB Rejects" since they've been rejected from NIB. And if you find me offensive? Not sure game forums are the safest space for you :eek:

Every time the worlds "We're a 25 man tribe" or worlds to the similar effect are said by you, you're spouting bullshit, I appreciate you're saying you wouldn't have done what has been done with MOW, but it's still happened so we have to deal with reality.

Pretty sure the offer was made VERY early on for you guys to join us and wrap this world up ASAP, but no, we got told that you were going to deal with MRT's the way you always have, by beating them, and we got told that even delaying us wrapping the world up by a couple of months was a win for you guys.

Dude, you have literally REJECTED them from your tribe, back to your academy. Perhaps a better term would be "NIB Rejects" since they've been rejected from NIB. And if you find me offensive? Not sure game forums are the safest space for you :eek:

Every time the worlds "We're a 25 man tribe" or worlds to the similar effect are said by you, you're spouting bullshit, I appreciate you're saying you wouldn't have done what has been done with MOW, but it's still happened so we have to deal with reality.

Pretty sure the offer was made VERY early on for you guys to join us and wrap this world up ASAP, but no, we got told that you were going to deal with MRT's the way you always have, by beating them, and we got told that even delaying us wrapping the world up by a couple of months was a win for you guys.
man wtf i feel cheated how are u being called offensive. do people not read the shit i post?

On US servers we stopped letting the MRT tribes win that is the only real solution. they simply lose 90% of the time there and 100% on dom worlds. Players make the best police force thinking inno will do is foolish. We want the same things just not likely to happen your way of doing it. My way not only can work it did work. Now on to EN to fix things here*(the greatful clap can begin anytime...)

How humiliating!

@BigCokky what excuse are going to use now when you loose more villages?

"MRT's lose 100% of the time on dom worlds"

Sorry to say but you're being proved wrong on everything you tried to state.

Tbh I'm fairly certain we could run you over with just our council alone after witnessing how you conduct Yourself but maybe one day you'll try come to EN with a less 'coky' approach.

You'll be a distance memory soon.

I said Others might find that term offensive mate.

I know what was offer and if they agree to it I would of been down for it. As I have stated I told cokky I would play with him this sever..

So yeah since Im here and playing delaying is all I can really do at this time.

Just... why? Are you trying to make it so that our protest against MRTs is less effective? We're trying to improve the game for you as well.
Also I get your trying to improve the game and I support that. but I give my word I'll play before knowing you was doing this. other wise I would of join you guys. I try my best to keep my word. tribe comes first then players in the tribe. sometime dip you can't base off tribe and players. but that's leadership. I don't play tribal wars as a semi play at. I play to play. so here I'm in playing.