• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Another one

b8fe99a341d73bc3d3053e4b7a7e2626.png

you guys should be ashamed for yourselves,

Last edited by a staff member:
palace u are an idiot u were out with your girlfriend and u forgot to move ur defense before u catted ur on village u lost the cats LMAO
u have really annoyed me u had an opportunity to screw them and make them even more made but u were too busy getting laid and having a life ;(

Last edited:

Elmerine

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Hi there,

- The moderators aren't logging in in anyone's account. That is strictly prohibited without the user's consent, and it would be very easily detectable from InnoGames representatives to see the issue and remove the moderator in question.
- You don't need to provide any "proof" to say someone is cheating. Automatic systems of checks are indeed in place, but we can't disclose for what reason. However, the moderation team is limited to detecting some issues, and needs to report some others directly to developers. That's unfortunately all we can say.

Finally, I would like to remind that to create a forum account, you need to have a game one. Meaning, if someone is creating aliases, they are aseentially multi-accounting within the game, and that's something to be mindful of.

Hi there,

- The moderators aren't logging in in anyone's account. That is strictly prohibited without the user's consent, and it would be very easily detectable from InnoGames representatives to see the issue and remove the moderator in question.
- You don't need to provide any "proof" to say someone is cheating. Automatic systems of checks are indeed in place, but we can't disclose for what reason. However, the moderation team is limited to detecting some issues, and needs to report some others directly to developers. That's unfortunately all we can say.

Finally, I would like to remind that to create a forum account, you need to have a game one. Meaning, if someone is creating aliases, they are aseentially multi-accounting within the game, and that's something to be mindful of.
lies just lies. not sure if you yourself are lying and or believe this; or if this is the PR response you were prompted to give.
moderators do log into people's accounts and i can give you a world and you can go and check it
it also happened to palacestein this world
also more lies, there are no automatic checks. or if they are, they are ignored, or ineffective.
there arent even manual checks
the entire current world has everyone cheating and 0 consequences
people have LITERALLY ADMITTED to cheating on the forums and nothing was done
i dont want to argue with you and you dont want me to be your enemy either, but i am not going to be scolded like a child and be lied to. this is all empathically false.

also if you are alluding to me or cultist or palace multi accounting i invite you to check their accounts and find out

palace is restarting later today and ive told him to cheat xDDDDD
why not no one cares
palace just waiting on the 5 tribes hes warring with to finish him off but theyre so bad at the game its taking so long

The developers dont care. The list of players blatantly glitch abusing is upto 8 now. Diesel D34, sirbrent, Davebro123, Sch013, Kufi, *RAGNAR*, Speedy-Gonzale and Kalex12. Legolas knows this, in some cases hes known for nearly a month and he hasnt done a thing about it. At this point its just a waste of time reporting them and a waste of time playing.
Seconding the last part. Within a few weeks these players are at our doorstep and we have 0 chance of defending against them. We couldn't contain one player with one village because 50k axes and 12+ nobles were sent in less than 48 hours. Now they have 20+ villages.

We're not asking you to log into anyone's account. We're asking you to escalate this issue to the devs more because the realm is going to be practically ruined in a few weeks, which will alienate another part of your playerbase.

I'm convinced they don't even have any devs working on TW2 anymore. Been gone for 6 years before W90 and all that changed was the introduction of Gwen's (HAHA) and the ability to change player/tribe colours

Crazy man.

It's so obvious that TW2 is heavily underfunded compared to their other games. They're just milking this dry for as long as they can without any real maintenance or updates.

This is a business with 350+ employees. I'm not suggesting they are all Devs - just highlighting the amount of resources at their disposal as evidence that they're letting this game die and allocating resources to their more lucrative assets

Would love to know how many devs actually work on TW2 and what their day-to-day entails. Game is glitchy, seemingly filled with exploitable bugs, and in desperate need of ninja updates.

You get none of that. The fellas employed as devs for this game are stealing a living 100%

And so where does all the revenue go that's generated from Gwen's and early game crowns? Because it's clearly not reinvested into the game

Can't wait to just wrap up W90, get my rank 1 and be done with this game, because its clearly done with us

I'm convinced they don't even have any devs working on TW2 anymore. Been gone for 6 years before W90 and all that changed was the introduction of Gwen's (HAHA) and the ability to change player/tribe colours

Crazy man.

It's so obvious that TW2 is heavily underfunded compared to their other games. They're just milking this dry for as long as they can without any real maintenance or updates.

This is a business with 350+ employees. I'm not suggesting they are all Devs - just highlighting the amount of resources at their disposal as evidence that they're letting this game die and allocating resources to their more lucrative assets

Would love to know how many devs actually work on TW2 and what their day-to-day entails. Game is glitchy, seemingly filled with exploitable bugs, and in desperate need of ninja updates.

You get none of that. The fellas employed as devs for this game are stealing a living 100%

And so where does all the revenue go that's generated from Gwen's and early game crowns? Because it's clearly not reinvested into the game

Can't wait to just wrap up W90, get my rank 1 and be done with this game, because its clearly done with us
this

Crazy man.

they dont do anything lol, tw2 department in innogames HQ has been closed for long now

PR announcement from InnoGames

"InnoGames secures future viability through strategic realignment"

PR speak for the reallocation of resources ^

"...among other things, optimize the sizes of the development teams so that we can continue to provide each of our core titles with the support it needs to be successful.

more PR speak.... basically, they're saying they're putting more resources into the more profitable games. Any game that they don't consider a "core title" suffers as a result of this.

...The new structure of the company means that we unfortunately have to part with 75 highly valued members of our team."

THERE IT IS.

"We're sacking the employees previously responsible for X departments (because we are reallocating resources to more profitable assets.)"

It's a business so you can't blame them for this - but they're pretty much reinforcing the fact that they're systematically letting this game die.

I don't even think boycotting them and not buying crowns would pressure them into investing more into the game to reignite it - I think it's just their strategy to suck every last bit of revenue they can until that day.

DID SOMEBODY SAY GWEN'S WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF A WORLDDDDDD

Just move on and find a different game :)

Dear customers,
We have received and reviewed your complaints and, we hear you. In 2024 we aim to do better. The majority of the players that engage in the forums have spoken, and we aim to improve this game on a daily basis, especially going forward. We aim to do this by improving the game and improving the game and improving the game.
We understand that your time is valuable to us. Your money, even more so ;)
In order to improve this game we must improve this game by improving. COVID 19 has been a trying time for us all, and this is the reason our company hasn't been able to spend two seconds to review accounts that are blatantly cheating. Also I stubbed my toe today so please understand and have patience as we all get through this trying time. My uncle is from Ukraine and we had to give him seventeen free homes and fifty free meals a day just to pay for Israel's bombs.

Seconding the last part. Within a few weeks these players are at our doorstep and we have 0 chance of defending against them. We couldn't contain one player with one village because 50k axes and 12+ nobles were sent in less than 48 hours. Now they have 20+ villages.

We're not asking you to log into anyone's account. We're asking you to escalate this issue to the devs more because the realm is going to be practically ruined in a few weeks, which will alienate another part of your playerbase.
As expected, no one was banned despite overwhelming evidence presented. One player sent 30000+ MA to wipe out the strongest members of our tribe. Upon recapturing a village we lost the warehouses were 100% full, which was impossible at that point because it was heavily looted 10 seconds prior. Fun!