• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• PantheraUncia replied to the thread Another one.
      As expected, no one was banned despite overwhelming evidence presented. One player sent 30000+ MA to wipe out the strongest members of...
      Seconding the last part. Within a few weeks these players are at our doorstep and we have 0 chance of defending against them. We...
      ? That's not how this works. People in NE/SE can't provide proof of cheating because they're not interacting with the players that do...
      Now that the player breached top 3 of the realm, are they on your radar? Surely you have *some* way to reach the devs and let them at...
    • PantheraUncia replied to the thread Android disconnecting.
      Well damn that made a huge difference. I indeed had around 3000 farming reports laying around. Deleting these resolved the connection...
    • Hi, The entire day I've been getting disconnected from the Android app. This is on both stable 4G, 5G and local WiFi. I can briefly get...
    • PantheraUncia reacted to Weisslogia's post in the thread Another one with Like Like.
      Hello Elmerine, thank you for replying. There has been more than 20 people filing the same report on the same player with the proof...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…