• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by PantheraUncia

1. Another one

As expected, no one was banned despite overwhelming evidence presented. One player sent 30000+ MA to wipe out the strongest members of our tribe. Upon recapturing a village we lost the warehouses were 100% full, which was impossible at that point because it was heavily looted 10 seconds prior. Fun!
  2. Another one

Seconding the last part. Within a few weeks these players are at our doorstep and we have 0 chance of defending against them. We couldn't contain one player with one village because 50k axes and 12+ nobles were sent in less than 48 hours. Now they have 20+ villages. We're not asking you to log...
  3. Another one

? That's not how this works. People in NE/SE can't provide proof of cheating because they're not interacting with the players that do. We're simply showing what is being presented to us in our surroundings. Of course all cheaters should be looked into. Some half-baked attempt of framing the...
  4. Another one

Now that the player breached top 3 of the realm, are they on your radar? Surely you have *some* way to reach the devs and let them at least look into the account. It is pointless to play on this way.
  5. Android disconnecting

Well damn that made a huge difference. I indeed had around 3000 farming reports laying around. Deleting these resolved the connection loss on startup. Thanks a lot for the help! Dynamic loading of reports, in 2023? Impossible.
  6. Android disconnecting

Hi, The entire day I've been getting disconnected from the Android app. This is on both stable 4G, 5G and local WiFi. I can briefly get in after turning off Mobile Data/WiFi, closing the app fully, and then turn everything back on but I get the spinning red connection image in less than 20...