• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Android disconnecting

Hi,

The entire day I've been getting disconnected from the Android app. This is on both stable 4G, 5G and local WiFi. I can briefly get in after turning off Mobile Data/WiFi, closing the app fully, and then turn everything back on but I get the spinning red connection image in less than 20 seconds, no matter my actions in-game. All other apps work smoothly.

I got the occasional disconnect the past few days but today things are simply unplayable.

Kind regards,
PantheraUncia

Hello!

They never went out with the info to everyone but if u make sure u remove ur reports from fights/farming and keep it low under 100 it works fine.
Had the same problem for years until i talked to someone from the support. The reports make the app crash on phone since it need to load them all in.

Hello!

They never went out with the info to everyone but if u make sure u remove ur reports from fights/farming and keep it low under 100 it works fine.
Had the same problem for years until i talked to someone from the support. The reports make the app crash on phone since it need to load them all in.
Well damn that made a huge difference. I indeed had around 3000 farming reports laying around. Deleting these resolved the connection loss on startup. Thanks a lot for the help!

Dynamic loading of reports, in 2023? Impossible.