• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Because I was busy with friends for a week my paypal claim was closed. RIP! Anyway INNO I demand my money back or I will just go to the...
    • You had similar cheat nukes in your tribe, it's just you weren't as good at cheating as these guys you have absolutely no right...
    • I think now we should all just manually delete our accounts rather than just not play. Drop the numbers
    • Hello, this is CrowsEye from the future. Mods, owners, do something about this. The bug abusing is absolutely out of control. This guy...
    • crowseye replied to the thread New world?.
      holy crap they are beyond inept at this company lmao
    • Hello folks, It is that time of year again (about every 3 weeks) that we introduce Gwen's wheel! Did you just get nobled by someone that...
    • crowseye replied to the thread Another one.
      Dear customers, We have received and reviewed your complaints and, we hear you. In 2024 we aim to do better. The majority of the players...
    • crowseye reacted to Holdtight's post in the thread Another one with Like Like.
      PR announcement from InnoGames "InnoGames secures future viability through strategic realignment" PR speak for the reallocation of...
      it got catted down to level 0 lol
      this
    • crowseye reacted to Holdtight's post in the thread Another one with Like Like.
      I'm convinced they don't even have any devs working on TW2 anymore. Been gone for 6 years before W90 and all that changed was the...
      just wait until gwen's wheel comes back for christmas and / or the new year LOL fun times ahead boys!
      palace is restarting later today and ive told him to cheat xDDDDD why not no one cares palace just waiting on the 5 tribes hes warring...
      lies just lies. not sure if you yourself are lying and or believe this; or if this is the PR response you were prompted to give...
      palace u are an idiot u were out with your girlfriend and u forgot to move ur defense before u catted ur on village u lost the cats LMAO...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…