• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

Hurtllocker

Banned
me v an entire tribe will be fun, i look forward to taking out maybe 6 of them before i am eventually rimmed
hmmm and you see no problem with their behaviour?
what nice guys you all are!
i have been playing the world nonchalantly because i have been heavily drinking, which you lot like to keep bringing up
there were times i didnt even build or attack for an entire week lol
Lol my dude you wish.

Also you use your alcoholism as a weapon / excuse. Clean yourself up because your living in coocoo land. Honestly.

Last edited by a staff member:
me v an entire tribe will be fun, i look forward to taking out maybe 6 of them before i am eventually rimmed
hmmm and you see no problem with their behaviour?
what nice guys you all are!
i have been playing the world nonchalantly because i have been heavily drinking, which you lot like to keep bringing up
there were times i didnt even build or attack for an entire week lol
this is tribal wars.
There is very little that is not done or said in the act of wars themselves. I do not condone it ofc but it is a form of psychiatric attacks to cause your emotions to fudge yourself up. Many things can be done when your angry or stressed. Your responses so far indicate that SFU have beaten you in that regard already. Your going to come into this world pissed. your going to try and rush stuff or operations in said anger, And you will lose ever the more quickly for it.

fyi
I'm aussie I drink just as much as you if not more. I'm still functional and contributing to society and not sitting in my parents basement. Do not rely on your alcoholism for a viable defence method.

cultist

Banned
this is tribal wars.
There is very little that is not done or said in the act of wars themselves. I do not condone it ofc but it is a form of psychiatric attacks to cause your emotions to fudge yourself up. Many things can be done when your angry or stressed. Your responses so far indicate that SFU have beaten you in that regard already. Your going to come into this world pissed. your going to try and rush stuff or operations in said anger, And you will lose ever the more quickly for it.

fyi
I'm aussie I drink just as much as you if not more. I'm still functional and contributing to society and not sitting in my parents basement. Do not rely on your alcoholism for a viable defence method.
i agree with your basic premise. but you are once again being hypocritical. i told you already that half the game of the current world was my mind games and YT videos and manipulating the thought process of my enemies.
and you dismissed it.
if you done a slight bit more research i have already told you all what my plan is for the new world, should i choose to join.
ah, the whole parent's basement thing, very 2010 of you. what a child.
sad

i agree with your basic premise. but you are once again being hypocritical. i told you already that half the game of the current world was my mind games and YT videos and manipulating the thought process of my enemies.
and you dismissed it.
if you done a slight bit more research i have already told you all what my plan is for the new world, should i choose to join.
ah, the whole parent's basement thing, very 2010 of you. what a child.
sad
damn. didnt know i aged 35 years overnight. I think i mentioned somewhere i wont be playing with sfu due to work. I work over 55 hours a week as a chef.(anyone with remotely a little world knowledge knows that means 10+hours standing working in a kitchen,not productive to playing a game like tw2)
I dismissed your youtube video tactic because it is very...amateur .
You claim you play on tw1. Tell me when did you start? I started on en15. Was a member of the top 3 tribes constantly. back then they knew how to run good proper smear campaigns.
But please. join the new world. If only for my entertainment

cultist

Banned
damn. didnt know i aged 35 years overnight. I think i mentioned somewhere i wont be playing with sfu due to work. I work over 55 hours a week as a chef.(anyone with remotely a little world knowledge knows that means 10+hours standing working in a kitchen,not productive to playing a game like tw2)
I dismissed your youtube video tactic because it is very...amateur .
You claim you play on tw1. Tell me when did you start? I started on en15. Was a member of the top 3 tribes constantly. back then they knew how to run good proper smear campaigns.
But please. join the new world. If only for my entertainment
i started tribalwars around world 31
and again, i dedicated less time than that to this world and im winning
no excuses, you just suck
i legit as i have told you like 10 times, not logged on for weeks on end lol

i started tribalwars around world 31
and again, i dedicated less time than that to this world and im winning
no excuses, you just suck
i legit as i have told you like 10 times, not logged on for weeks on end lol
define how i suck when the only world you played was 31? whilst ive played and won nearly 10 worlds by now....

but ofc I must be cheating to do such a thing. Can't have anyone better than yourself right

cultist

Banned
define how i suck when the only world you played was 31? whilst ive played and won nearly 10 worlds by now....

but ofc I must be cheating to do such a thing. Can't have anyone better than yourself right
no, i was saying i started in 31 on tw1 gen

Again lets refrain from name calling and the general crap talk yal are doing. Last warning... not even started the server yet and im about to give points out.

this is a game full of adults and dips gamers u really cant expect us to behave like its club penguin

When does this world begin. It says 10 January, but is that at GMT time or US time. If GMT 0 then those in that time zone will have an advantage over those starting at GMT -7.