• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

cultist

Banned
Where's your tribe man?

Worlds open.

If your not playing this world do us all a favour and fuck off?
maybe im in it
maybe im not
you got your wish and LIT and TCM and the entire realm minus 1 tribe has declared war on TDU
so this kind of put a spanner in the works on my plans because i am going to have to put more attention to the current world
it's almost like you guys were so scared of me joining the new world that you instigated something to make sure i don't have the time to join it and mess you up :p

Hurtllocker

Banned
maybe im in it
maybe im not
you got your wish and LIT and TCM and the entire realm minus 1 tribe has declared war on TDU
so this kind of put a spanner in the works on my plans because i am going to have to put more attention to the current world
it's almost like you guys were so scared of me joining the new world that you instigated something to make sure i don't have the time to join it and mess you up :p

Shut up man at this point your just a drunken idiot with excuses.

cultist

Banned
Shut up man at this point your just a drunken idiot with excuses.
it's a fact they declared war today
the day the new world opens
it is a fact we are being attacked by random villages that were made.... conveniently around the same time you and your goons started harassing me
you intentionally did this so id be too busy to join the new world
what a coward

Hurtllocker

Banned
it's a fact they declared war today
the day the new world opens
it is a fact we are being attacked by random villages that were made.... conveniently around the same time you and your goons started harassing me
you intentionally did this so id be too busy to join the new world
what a coward

Hahahahahahaa

Your literally fullllllll of ****. You talked a massive game I'll give you that shame your just all air.

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
Why would I join southeast? When our plan is NW for months your not that important we will run you over regardless pleb.
1 or 2 days ago when you challenged me to join the world i told you to join SE
you went NW
literally the opposite side of the map
living in fear lol

Hurtllocker

Banned
youll see my nuke in about a week
if i can bother to take this semi seriously as i am currently at war with the entire world on another server
i havent lied once
but you have

Zzzzzzzzzz hitter 0 stats 0 proof.

Last edited by a staff member:

Hurtllocker

Banned
you ran for me
the receipts show i told you to join se
you decided to go in the area of the world that is the furthest possible from me
LOL

You don't tell me about todo unfortunately.

Since you started gassing on the forums you've literally told us nothing apart from a random wiki page.

Soon as you prove your account and a single world win then maybe just maybe you can be taken seriously but right now everyone thinks your an absolute boomer.

Your a garage player and a worse human.

cultist

Banned
You don't tell me about todo unfortunately.

Since you started gassing on the forums you've literally told us nothing apart from a random wiki page.

Soon as you prove your account and a single world win then maybe just maybe you can be taken seriously but right now everyone thinks your an absolute boomer.

Your a garage player and a worse human.
i can farm you on the current world right now
and as far as being a bad human you are threatened to swat me, accused me of murder, and threatened me with sexual assault

Hurtllocker

Banned
i can farm you on the current world right now
and as far as being a bad human you are threatened to swat me, accused me of murder, and threatened me with sexual assault
You can farm me? What my 51 village? In a world I'm not playing great achievement.

Last edited:

cultist

Banned
Mate you literally wake up at 7am and start drinking streaming shitty YouTube videos from your parents house. Go do something productive annoying brainless wreck.
you're just so full of lies
even if it was true id rather be a drunk loser than someone that grapes people
i want a background check on you