• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

Don't believe anything this guy claims. He literally got smoked by me and I am a brand new player. First I killed his nuke when he noble my base and I noble it right back and he left his nuke there. Then he noble a base that was complete garbo that I cat down and he literally sent 5k worth of support troops to defend without a church and I killed that as well. He is talking out his ass because again this was my first time ever playing Tribal Wars and I was able to do that to him.

Hurtllocker

Banned
Don't believe anything this guy claims. He literally got smoked by me and I am a brand new player. First I killed his nuke when he noble my base and I noble it right back and he left his nuke there. Then he noble a base that was complete garbo that I cat down and he literally sent 5k worth of support troops to defend without a church and I killed that as well. He is talking out his ass because again this was my first time ever playing Tribal Wars and I was able to do that to him.
LOL

DeletedUser4873

are you stupid? omege is obviously meant to be omega
That does not answer the question of! If you cant remember the name or are unsure of the name, how the hell do you know how to spell the name correctly, who's the one that stupid now.

1673212612778.png

Stop it please, I had a 30min conversation with the real cultist on discord and he told me i could keep the CULTIST name