• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

Im ready for the 200k obp, 40 Villa, aristocrat pumping, way of the rider 5 on day 1, 70+ player tribe leader, treb train triathlon maniac, 4.8k serk nuke for breakfast, absolute gigachads of tw2 in this forum to teach us what tribal wars is

the entire sfu trolling squad is on full display i see.
and cultist. Like i told another player in a en 78 or whatever. you have 12-14 villages and less bash than what i had with 2 villages on wavel.

I look forward to watching sfu steamroll you. I won't be part of them this time round due to being a workaholic but hey i might lurk on the rim and watch the world

cultist

Banned
the entire sfu trolling squad is on full display i see.
and cultist. Like i told another player in a en 78 or whatever. you have 12-14 villages and less bash than what i had with 2 villages on wavel.

I look forward to watching sfu steamroll you. I won't be part of them this time round due to being a workaholic but hey i might lurk on the rim and watch the world
me v an entire tribe will be fun, i look forward to taking out maybe 6 of them before i am eventually rimmed
hmmm and you see no problem with their behaviour?
what nice guys you all are!
i have been playing the world nonchalantly because i have been heavily drinking, which you lot like to keep bringing up
there were times i didnt even build or attack for an entire week lol

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
Im ready for the 200k obp, 40 Villa, aristocrat pumping, way of the rider 5 on day 1, 70+ player tribe leader, treb train triathlon maniac, 4.8k serk nuke for breakfast, absolute gigachads of tw2 in this forum to teach us what tribal wars is
TSK were the original coiners, TDU did not coin untl after TSK threw money at the game

Hurtllocker

Banned
me v an entire tribe will be fun, i look forward to taking out maybe 6 of them before i am eventually rimmed
hmmm and you see no problem with their behaviour?
what nice guys you all are!
i have been playing the world nonchalantly because i have been heavily drinking, which you lot like to keep bringing up
there were times i didnt even build or attack for an entire week lol
Take out 6 of us lmfao you need to lay off the drink buddy foreal