• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

I'd rather talk about a subject other than balls/testicles to be honest....

As testicles do not fascinate me unlike you it seems Wak ... a sexy Spanish 18 year old señorita with big tits though... id take happily, after I take out Spains INQ tribe.

And stand Victorius in Glory! ;):cool:

hope ... unfortunately I am a poor white man, thin but quite attractive in my opinion, and my mother's ...

What's more, I am lazy to go out to flirt and try to fuck girls, with the fucks that I hit here, in the game I am more than satisfied

Oh god...
Now I kind of feel bad for you, hey don't worry Wak, after we are free of this lockdown, all of us ... you go out man
And meet some senoritas....

And you tell em you know TMS he's a legend and an Alpha at TW2 and with that information I'm sure your chances with girls will shoot up 100% ... :D

TMS ... I think talking about you with a lady ... will lower my chances by 99%.

The problem with human beings is that we tend to imagine things (if not that they tell you with your paranoid theories ...)

and sure when saying a man of about 45-50 years ... English ... I do not think that tms excites them much ...
Here in Spain, the English do not have great fame ...

Hey Everyone knows the English are the funniest best sense of humour in El Mundo!! Loool

That's the world for you non espanyol speakers :D:D:D

hey, that if I do not allow it.
You can say you have a good sense of humor, but not the top1 in the world ...

Have you seen the politicians in Spain ???? that if that is humor, and the other nonsense

You have a good sense of humour wak I'll will admit it freely!

Almost as funny as the spannish armada of 1588, when they tried to conquer England

Politicians in every country are the same Wak... Full of crap and way out of touch with the common folk!
:D

a pity that time will not accompany the situation.

as always so confident ... the English are very confident, don't you think?

if you prefer ... take "La Rochelle " as an example!

@nire-kolay-den

Underestimated us ?

Half your tribe knows us... we ve been around for years! Lol.
Trians with literally 30seconds gap.
That's how highly you rate us?

Be glad u didn't participate or you would probably be down a nuke and 4 nobles also! ;):)

Lmaoooo

1st, Sorry but I did not know you until this world. LOL

2ndly, I wouldn't mind losing 4 NOBLES coz i'ts too soon for me from having those trains. ;)

Newbie spotted in me.

TMS ... I think talking about you with a lady ... will lower my chances by 99%.

The problem with human beings is that we tend to imagine things (if not that they tell you with your paranoid theories ...)

and sure when saying a man of about 45-50 years ... English ... I do not think that tms excites them much ...
Here in Spain, the English do not have great fame ...

Hey Wak I don't think we need to bring race or ethnic/culture into this do we?

I love Spain.

I've had small apartment there just north for Barca for 12 years now

So let's stick to the game and the game only.

Also I'm not English.