• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

1611530848968.png

my diet asks for a lot of kcal today ... I'll start with JDnight

Last edited:
ah no ... it's called code ...

and the code of NoT is that if you mess with one, you mess with all!

Mess with? Some spoon coming on the forums giving it billy big balls when he's capped 2 NOT villages, a barb and a Knights Templar doesn't need you jumping in to protect him, perhaps he needs a tiny dose of humility?

or get synonymous, I don't speak English well, sorry

No problem.

El Noob is coming on here, talking about "food", when his conquers to date consist of 2 internals, a barb and a player from Knights Templar.

Either show you deserve to call us food by eating some of our villages, or be a bit more polite until such time as you do :)

And your English is better than my Spanish, so please don't feel the need to apologise.

One day DOA will wake up with NOT red and a knife in there back.

Funny, you told me DOA was gonna knife us in the back..
You know all you've done by going back and forth to NoT and DOA claiming that the one is gonna backstab the other.
This has only strengthened our alliance.
Because the element of uncertainty you introduced was not convincing at all, again all you do is write stuff and come with stupid claims and you have made us talk a lot about this topic in PM's.
This alliance started when SFU merged into the core and have only been strengthen by further SFU actions.
You should stop now, your members are leaving you and are tired of this poor leadership.

Or, keep on digging your own grave, but please keep these "motivational speeches" of yours on your tribe forum...

my mother hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you don't know what to invent hahahaha

Its okay
Funny, you told me DOA was gonna knife us in the back..
You know all you've done by going back and forth to NoT and DOA claiming that the one is gonna backstab the other.
This has only strengthened our alliance.
Because the element of uncertainty you introduced was not convincing at all, again all you do is write stuff and come with stupid claims and you have made us talk a lot about this topic in PM's.
This alliance started when SFU merged into the core and have only been strengthen by further SFU actions.
You should stop now, your members are leaving you and are tired of this poor leadership.

Or, keep on digging your own grave, but please keep these "motivational speeches" of yours on your tribe forum...

You don't like my speeches?

Absolutely gutted

Yes yes we all see each others tribe wide mails and forums big deal

Terrified.

Actually your alliance started when you broke our NAP from the start, I think that lasted about 12 hours? Before you ran towards DOA.

Also who's leaving me sorry?

Diesal and Seph?

I'm Not having two players Insulting my team, using disgusting language and totally embarrassing themselves and us.

No thanks.

I tried to be as diplomatic as possible however sometimes people just clash and I didn't want to say this publicly but I'm really disappointed in both of them.

I might replace them with a few of your guys perhaps?

Maybe not just yet.

Ah yes, see you tend todo this alot, you try and make things seem alot worse than they actually are Elon.

Are we even playing the same world

My tribe stands by me till the end so I'm not to sure who you are talking to.

Or is your goal to do what you do best and assume stuff? Whilst blindly defending others.

Difference between me and you?

Well one is puppet, one is a leader.

All your doing is playing DOA which is a little upsetting to see but hey..

They will learn.

Tactics I guess?

At the cost of NOTs reputation but then again it's already in the gutter.

Last edited: