• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

yes ... I already saw it hehehehe

to have mines 30 ...

to have mines 30, barracon 21, farm 27, HQ 16 ...

I only have one drawback, please do not upload the hospital so much ...

Actually your alliance started when you broke our NAP from the start, I think that lasted about 12 hours? Before you ran towards DOA.

All your doing is playing DOA which is a little upsetting to see but hey..
They will learn.
Tactics I guess?
At the cost of NOTs reputation but then again it's already in the gutter.

Covid-19 is real, we landed on the moon, vaccines doesn't kill everyone and our alliance with DOA started after you merged into the core.

A reputation is damaged with time.
The only reputation that will be damaged here as time moves on is your own, seeing that you're writing all these nasty claims which time will show was just desperate words.

By continuing down this path, neither NoT or DOA wants to "prove you right" by going to war, you have to understand that right?
So again I'm telling you as clear as possible: You are the reason this alliance is getting stronger xD
It's almost like you want this..?

One thing you must learn mate is that just because you say something over and over doesn't make it fact.
Truth and fact are two different things in these modern times and I see that is confusing you more than anyone.

Covid-19 is real, we landed on the moon, vaccines doesn't kill everyone and our alliance with DOA started after you merged into the core.

The only reputation that will be damaged here as time moves on is your own, seeing that you're writing all these nasty claims which time will show was just desperate words.

By continuing down this path, neither NoT or DOA wants to "prove you right" by going to war, you have to understand that right?
So again I'm telling you as clear as possible: You are the reason this alliance is getting stronger xD

One thing you must learn mate is that just because you say something over and over doesn't make it fact.
Truth and fact are two different things in these modern times and I see that is confusing you more than anyone.

Interesting twist there mate

I like your style.

The desperation part made me chuckle

All I see is a desperate tribe doing anything possible to secure a win.

@nire-kolay-den

ok I'm gonna try explain this so you are easily able to understand since english isn't your father tongue.

U can't even noble one vil on an opp planned for weeks

whist trying to agree peace no less!.

I don't blame the diplomat, I know and have played with the your diplomat for years. And he's a good friend and a quality player

But an op with 11 or 12 trains, whilst peace negotiations were ongoing?...

so clearly was being planned for a while.
Since Gwedolines wheel perhaps

... all died.. btw

Lol u think we're noobs
I Have a tiny tribe. outnumbered like 6-1

For over a month DoA have done nothing
NOTHING to us except lose nukes and nobles ... goodness!

And whilst doa have had 0 luck east... NoT are behind growing stronger and stronger whilst ur guy's gain, here's some spannish hmmm hmmmm ... Nada !

@nire-kolay-den

ok I'm gonna try explain this so you are easily able to understand since english isn't your father tongue.

U can't even noble one vil on an opp planned for weeks

whist trying to agree peace no less!.

But an op with 11 or 12 trains, whilst peace negotiations were ongoing?...

so clearly was being planned for a while.
Since Gwedolines wheel perhaps

... all died.. btw

For over a month DoA have done nothing
NOTHING to us except lose nukes and nobles ... goodness!

I wasn't taking part on those OP's like you said.
I should've participated in those OP's sadly the councils have turned down my proposal.

And maybe DOA members that have participated in those OP's may have underestimated you guys.
For me it would never happen, I would never underestimate an enemy even if i'm twice or even thrice more in number of villas.

I want my enemy besieged in his castle and eat his
1611575661493.png
trying to survive.

@nire-kolay-den

Underestimated us ?

Half your tribe knows us... we ve been around for years! Lol.
Trians with literally 30seconds gap.
That's how highly you rate us?

Be glad u didn't participate or you would probably be down a nuke and 4 nobles also! ;):)

Lmaoooo