• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Traitors and cowards from DUR

• Thread starter DeletedUser5380
  • Start date

DeletedUser5380

I can deduce that you DIDN'T inspire your members to stay, that you DIDN'T make them feel you're worthy of respect. And that you LACK self-awareness due to how you come to the forum in a hate fueled tirade to bombard your members with a fury because they didn't stay in your tribe. And from all the testimonies and what you have shown yourself here on the forum you are a very emotional person, and i am inclined to believe wrexor's statement about you because of how you are here on the forum.

I ask you again? Who are you to to cricitize me?
Members here think you know me for years, but you are just anyone from the street who stopped and wanted to have an opinion about something he is not aware of

Members here think you know me for years, but you are just anyone from the street who stopped and wanted to have an opinion about something he is not aware of
As a person that has been a leader on multiple occasions i criticize your slander and your tirade against your members that left. YOU have ON THIS FORUM showed that you are emotional and that you are angry, with a short fuse. YOU have gone to the forum to in a tirade of anger speak ill of your members, there is nothing to suggest you are actually fit for leadership.

DeletedUser5380

Man just don't talk if you are not into the subject!!!

You just speak having an opinion like others had. Just stay away please. I don' t have any business with you!

Man just don't talk if you are not into the subject!!!

You just speak having an opinion like others had. Just stay away please. I don' t have any business with you!
Oh, i AM into the subject. You shouldn't have gone to the forums, you're just showing that you are angry, lack respect for your members and that you lack self-awareness. If you fail as a leader then take the time to look at what you did wrong, don't slander your members on the external forum. You just do yourself a disfavour and make people less likely to wan't to have anything to do with you.

DeletedUser5380

You gave me hope!

You're just a traitor Wrexor! And everyone will know this from now on! You just console yourself you did something right and you blame me I was a bad leader.
You backstabed me and made every move in the backstage.

DeletedUser5380

Oh, i AM into the subject. You shouldn't have gone to the forums, you're just showing that you are angry, lack respect for your members and that you lack self-awareness. If you fail as a leader then take the time to look at what you did wrong, don't slander your members on the external forum. You just do yourself a disfavour and make people less likely to wan't to have anything to do with you.

YOU WERE NOT IN DUR AND YOU CLAIM THAT ARE INTO THE SUBJECT???

You're just a traitor Wrexor! And everyone will know this from now on! You just console yourself you did something right and you blame me I was a bad leader.
You are so arrogant, disrespectful, emotional and you lack self-awareness. If you can't see when you're wrong, when you did something wrong and when you failed you really have no business being a leader.

You need to stop now dude, seriously, listen to me just this once, take a breather, have a drink, calm down, come back in a few hours, you cant let stuff like this effect you in such a harsh way.

YOU WERE NOT IN DUR AND YOU CLAIM THAT ARE INTO THE SUBJECT???
This is a subject about YOU going to the external forum to slander your members, YOU blaming them for everything that went wrong, YOU blaming the other tribes for your tribe falling apart, YOU blaming the other tribes for fighting you, YOU saying the other tribes are scheming behind your back to make your tribe fail. YOU are disrespectful towards your members, the other tribes and the other leaders. You show that you have NO BUSINESS leading a tribe. You seem to think that you are better than everyone else and that you can't have any fault. A leader shouldn't be a proud, arrogant and wroth person. A leader should be humble and patient person.

DeletedUser5380

You are so arrogant, disrespectful, emotional and you lack self-awareness. If you can't see when you're wrong, when you did something wrong and when you failed you really have no business being a leader.

You are not in position to criticize me! I will tell you again and again until you understand!
Shall spell it in Spanish or Italian?

You are not in position to criticize me! I will tell you again and again until you understand!
Shall spell it in Spanish or Italian?
Spell it in whatever language you wan't. I AM in a position to criticize you since you are showing blatant disrespect towards your members and everyone else on the forum that doesn't say you are right. I can see why you are a bad leader, i can criticize you for it because you're not fit for being a leader. You have to understand that point.

DeletedUser5380

This is a subject about YOU going to the external forum to slander your members, YOU blaming them for everything that went wrong, YOU blaming the other tribes for your tribe falling apart, YOU blaming the other tribes for fighting you, YOU saying the other tribes are scheming behind your back to make your tribe fail. YOU are disrespectful towards your members, the other tribes and the other leaders. You show that you have NO BUSINESS leading a tribe. You seem to think that you are better than everyone else and that you can't have any fault. A leader shouldn't be a proud, arrogant and wroth person. A leader should be humble and patient person.

OMG you speak lies like you were payed full time LOL.
I WILL REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN HERE! YOU WERE NOT IN DUR SO SHUT THE FUCK IP!

Oh the karma. BE is in here crying about traitors and loyalty. That is some funny funny stuff. Wrexor I believe you made some great memes about cry babies?

OMG you speak lies like you were payed full time LOL.
I WILL REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN HERE! YOU WERE NOT IN DUR SO SHUT THE FUCK IP!
I will not shut the fuck up until you stop slandering your member and begin to see what you did wrong. I will not shut up until you show some decency and respect to other people. What was the first thing you did when i criticized you? Calling me a coward, spineless and a 2nd type player. You show that you have NO decency, respect or self-awareness. You can't take critique, and that isn't a quality a leader should have, so now SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SHOW SOME DECENCY!