• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser3148

COS has officially declared war on every tribe.

We preferred to keep a NAP going with TRB, but they repeatedly broke it. We've since nuked a few of their members and will begin nobling them soon.

#COSWins

DeletedUser5033

COS has officially declared war on every tribe.
#COSWins
hahahaha
You know that the level is low and you will abuse newbies
-------------------
I Unofficially declared war on you when the world started here in the forum. :p

DeletedUser3148

Lmao, TRB is down about 6 nukes and a TON of DT. Poor guys. You broke the NAP and didn't expect us to wipe you? What's wrong with y'all.

Oh wait your description says "TRB wonders where all their troops went *POOF*" which is not at all accurate. Since when we wondered where our troops went? Barely anything has happened.

DeletedUser5033

.................................................... Presentation and Classification of Tribes / World EN51 .......................................................
1111111111.jpg

(( you can activate subtitles )) (( coldog I recommend seeing from the minute 2:30 )) ;)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3148

That's not including all your allies we've been pounding. We've got mails from multiple tribes stating that y'all are crying about a war and begging for their help against us. Funny stuff.

DeletedUser3148

We also Wiped your player KAT and forced her to restart after nobling her main.

That's not including all your allies we've been pounding. We've got mails from multiple tribes stating that y'all are crying about a war and begging for their help against us. Funny stuff.
We've never begged for help, it's more like they have. And i see what you mean now but it's not too much. Such things happen with treachery and the beginning of a war.

DeletedUser3148

We've never begged for help, it's more like they have. And i see what you mean now but it's not too much. Such things happen with treachery and the beginning of a war.
No, You have. I've got mails from players in OWN, TAE, IQ0, TRD all stating you approached them with an offer to fight us.
And please greet the jhin of en51 from us. Maybe it's you?
We have No one named Jhin within my tribe.
Did you declare war on all 113 tribes or was that just a lie?
We're obviously not going to declare on all 113 tribes. We declared on all the top 10 tribes. Anyone under that is useless anyways.