• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4735

It was a funny backstabb o_O

1 We had the : Sandokan affair,
2 We had the : Abuse of Co Op affair,
3 We had the : i don't know what wtf i 'm doing on my Co account, it was a mistake affair
4 hqkiller affair: really in need of a therapist affair
5 I've got the reports to prove it affair

I've tried, but couldn't not make VOC regulations .........
sorry :D
I've put in a lot of effort, to bring some sort of sense, but a concrete wall is a better listener then VOC
Concrete ey :)
They still not got the picture

DeletedUser4722

Sandokans had nothing to do with you, no one cares about it anymore except from you. Even Sanokans himself is fine with it. No one abused co-op here, you just can't communicate with your co's. Whatever Hqkiller does had also nothing to do with you. In fact, I think you're ready to go to a therapist. Always thought only women had moodswings, but you proved me that also men can have them. One time you're bragging about how good VOC is and when something happens you don't like, you start crying and leave. We let you back in the first time, we let you back in the second time and warned you but you can stay away the third time. Learn to talk about stuff instead of acting like a child while you're supposed to be a full grown man. You can go cry about everything somewhere else because that was basically all you did.

Goodluck on this world Repo.

DeletedUser4735

Sandokans nice try, no cigar had nothing to do with you, no one cares about it anymore except from you. Even Sanokans himself is fine with it. No one abused co-op here, you just can't communicate with your co's. Whatever Hqkiller does had also nothing to do with you. In fact, I think you're ready to go to a therapist. Always thought only women had moodswings, but you proved me that also men can have them. One time you're bragging about how good VOC is and when something happens you don't like, you start crying and leave. We let you back in the first time, we let you back in the second time and warned you but you can stay away the third time. Learn to talk about stuff instead of acting like a child while you're supposed to be a full grown man. You can go cry about everything somewhere else because that was basically all you did.

You step on every one, if the time is right.....I'm a Herpetologist and know a snake when i see one...Slepzz ...even the species :D

VOC seems still the place to be......but i have doubds :p

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4697

Everybody loves some gossip :p Else the place would get dull. I could say how utterly sweet @Red Attack is, but no one cares.

DeletedUser4769

I would like some inside gossip of all the top 10 tribes,should be fun and would kill the time of the first days while in protection:rolleyes:

DeletedUser4735

Sandokans had nothing to do with you, no one cares about it anymore except from you. Even Sanokans himself is fine with it. No one abused co-op here, you just can't communicate with your co's. Whatever Hqkiller does had also nothing to do with you. In fact, I think you're ready to go to a therapist. Always thought only women had moodswings, but you proved me that also men can have them. One time you're bragging about how good VOC is and when something happens you don't like, you start crying and leave. We let you back in the first time, we let you back in the second time and warned you but you can stay away the third time. Learn to talk about stuff instead of acting like a child while you're supposed to be a full grown man. You can go cry about everything somewhere else because that was basically all you did.

If Peeters and I didn't step out, Sando was target practice, or are you calling that action approtiate
Diem Raggnar got backstabbt, another skilled player bites the dust
Do i really keep up giving evidence ????
VOC has no shame at all .....what a pity
Pure Megalomania and no sence

DeletedUser4725

I did not know you could conjure @R3PO II .. Making an elephant from a mosquito.

Miss yust called you a sweety pie :D
Meand 2 things.....se meens it
or your propably next to walk the board :eek:
I have already suggested it, but I can swim too well to be thrown overboard. They will not let me go.

DeletedUser4769

Hmm... only 3 out of the top 10 tribes are active here.Maybe there should be a messagegroup in game between them all for the gossips.
So the leaders(and jokers) and someone who is not in one of those tribes in there as a referee...
I bet it would be fun until it ends in a day or so..:rolleyes:
(to bad i wanna stay low profile other wise i already made one)