• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Balance of Power

DeletedUser3016

Generally speaking, nothing has really tested our tribe yet. I suppose though that it can be seen as a bad thing. I am looking forward to WW thinking that we don't know that they are going to push through SPA to get to us to war there, but what can you do. They have merged with everybody to get the number 1 spot, what is it now? 3 merges to get where they are, as opposed to 1 single merge to get to the position MPE are?

Ultimately speaking, the whole situation on who is the special ones will be seen when the lines do connect, and the skirmishing starts.

DeletedUser3189

I am looking forward to WW thinking that we don't know that they are going to push through SPA to get to us to war there,
It's SPA they had 3 tribes merge to one to get that spot and their leader got angry when I questioned why one of his members was taking multiple barbs/players turned barb with no points to them and answered with 'He is doing everything I am telling him too' :p
They are an odd bunch..

It was more a offhand joke to your "my rank is so low now".

The guy you've been hitting the most literally has the most offensive bashpoints in the game. I guess your style is to eat up smaller players that doesn't fight back instead?

Well as absolute has roughly the same bash as me and is the only high ranking bash player in ur tribe...AND looking at all the green spy reports im getting u guys are VERY def heavy. Absolute only really hits me from 3 of his villas (yes with troop transfer this could be moot) but i look at my reports and i must just be spying the provs/vills that u made def or somethign cause theres literally 2 offense villas outta the 20ish in the provs that I share with u guys.

Either way haha lets see what happens i suppose :)

DeletedUser3201

Darteye, why did you quit EN15 ? your threads on the orava forum were fun but created alot of animosity towards ADD, so now with tribes 2-10 against us we are losing ground. there is alot of game left in EN15.

Darteye, why did you quit EN15 ? your threads on the orava forum were fun but created alot of animosity towards ADD, so now with tribes 2-10 against us we are losing ground. there is alot of game left in EN15.

I play it really passively but i dunno didnt like all the drama and troop transfer and the competition on 16 is jsut so much more appealing haha i dunno...also im streched for time lately IRL and such :)...im still around though

DeletedUser3571

Is this world as good as finished?? There is very little going on it now and almost all chat and rivalry has dried up. ww. not really fighting back except on a small scale. NoC mass recruiting pushing for any merge they can get but nothing really to offer except slowing the world by barb nobling.....
How does everybody else feel?

DeletedUser3393

Is this world as good as finished?? There is very little going on it now and almost all chat and rivalry has dried up. ww. not really fighting back except on a small scale. NoC mass recruiting pushing for any merge they can get but nothing really to offer except slowing the world by barb nobling.....
How does everybody else feel?
Its dead, no one here except us ghosts!

DeletedUser3393

How do they decide when to finish a world. I'm trying desperately to internal nearly the whole of ww. How fat on internals can I get?

DeletedUser3016

How do they decide when to finish a world. I'm trying desperately to internal nearly the whole of ww. How fat on internals can I get?
When the top tribe contains a total of 80% of the villages, held within the top 10 tribes, the world is closed.

DeletedUser3393

When the top tribe contains a total of 80% of the villages, held within the top 10 tribes, the world is closed.
Good grief we might be here a while they are at least 20 million points away from that

DeletedUser3016

Good grief we might be here a while they are at least 20 million points away from that
Generally speaking, once the battle of power initially is over, it's a case of mopping up, depending on the state of the counter offensives. On EN15, we are gaining ~0.4% per day, and need another 7.5% to win the world. If you work the maths out on that it's over in just after 3 weeks at current rate of growth.

DeletedUser3571

Generally speaking, once the battle of power initially is over, it's a case of mopping up, depending on the state of the counter offensives. On EN15, we are gaining ~0.4% per day, and need another 7.5% to win the world. If you work the maths out on that it's over in just after 3 weeks at current rate of growth.
How many week for en16 andy? mr maths man :)

DeletedUser3016

I haven't been tracking yours mate, I have been keeping the ones I am in on a spreadsheet as I have been progressively working out what we need to win the world. Sorry Mr Aussie!

DeletedUser3393

You're growing by an average of 600000 points a day so assuming no growth by the other tribes, or people quit , to achieve a growth of about 20 million you are talking about should be a little over a month. Or sooner if you recruit some big players, :)

DeletedUser3571

You're growing by an average of 600000 points a day so assuming no growth by the other tribes, or people quit , to achieve a growth of about 20 million you are talking about should be a little over a month. Or sooner if you recruit some big players, :)
That would be a good achievement if we could do it by then.
I message synalse btw mate. no reply, message me if you like in game