• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poll to finish the world

DeletedUser1594

Ehh I wouldn't say EN9 mass merged to win. We were at war with the final tribe (WTB) for a good 4-5 months before we took their southern members (around 10ish) in (since they effectively lost the war and had given up) and boosted our village count from (71% to 76%) and spent the next 2 months or so getting the remaining 4%.

I mean if you want to stick to that story go for it. http://tw2stats.com/world/en9/alliance/337/alliancechanges From October 28 to November 12th, you took in 23 players, that gave you over 18 million points about 10% of your final tribe total. That 18 million is actually a 36 million since it left one tribe and went to you. You had the fastest finished world so far, and it's not because your tribe was so dominate it was because you were ahead and chose to bring in the enemy players to secure a victory. It is the same thing the other 3 worlds that are finished did, so it's not mean to pick on you, but at least be factual

DeletedUser3201

jesus guys, in the end it's just a freakin' game. why so serious?!?

i'm a member of OWN but gotta agree that this tribal merge of #1 and #2 is pathetic and i was kinda shocked that it happened, in a game called tribal wars no less lol..'winning' means far too much to some people. it's annoying because alot of us are just getting our teeth sunk into the game and i was looking forward to the wars with other big tribes, little did i know that the majority of us were just pawns recruited by the old timers to cater to their strategy/endgame, seems like the end is already a foregone conclusion/anti climax unless some players grow a set and show some fighting/gamemanship but i guess it's too late for that as relationships have already been established.

STD i think you should feel honored that the top 2 tribes were merged, in fear of you guys rising up the ranks and putting up a fight...i wonder what darteye is pleased with more, ADD looking very likely to 'win' or the fact that STD/EMR wont? the memes were fun though haha..

DeletedUser1006

Hehe Sparta actually I lean more toward winning...but u are onto something that making sure seph didn't win was up on the priority list ;)

DeletedUser1323

There were many "political" events that set up the merger of ADD/SUR. The real problem is this horrible endgame that requires no skill other than either taking massive amounts of villas or talking everyone into merging into one big happy family. All of the worlds had some for of mergers whether it was from defeated tribes to those other tribes got along with from the beginning. Time changes and so do goals. One of the primary goals for myself, after a promotion at work, was to be out of the founder position of a tribe and still commit to the same level of play. The second problem was I knew that if EMR went to war with OWN then my allegiance would be to PeaceFrog at that point. The decisions I made in this world had more to do with preventing other tribes from winning when I had the chance to influence that.

im debating playing EN16 but i either wana lead a tribe of "elites" that i dont have to explain when to noble barbs and when not to and keep the member count sub 100 for the entire world but i dunno if i will find that kinda quality that wants to play over there. If i cant do that i might just play as a stag player who doesnt want any responsibilities cause dealing with all the drama is quite annoying on top of upkeeping ur own kingdom heh...might be nice to just "play the game" if u know what i mean.

Seph i wanted to fight u guys every since u merged with HON but was talked outta it cause we didnt know ur status with SUR (which seems rightly so cause they prolly woulda jumped us based on ur merger plans) which at the time we werent in a position to where we could even come close to 2v1ing u guys.

At that stage of the game it would have been 2v1 SUR/(EMR) v ADD. Time and events change everything. This world is far from over and now that a vast majority of the political crap out of the way, we now get to see who comes out on top.

DeletedUser2084

I mean if you want to stick to that story go for it. http://tw2stats.com/world/en9/alliance/337/alliancechanges From October 28 to November 12th, you took in 23 players, that gave you over 18 million points about 10% of your final tribe total. That 18 million is actually a 36 million since it left one tribe and went to you. You had the fastest finished world so far, and it's not because your tribe was so dominate it was because you were ahead and chose to bring in the enemy players to secure a victory. It is the same thing the other 3 worlds that are finished did, so it's not mean to pick on you, but at least be factual
Actually, only 18 were from the merge from the link you posted. The others were other allied tribe friends who assisted in our war. Why they didn't join during the war, I'll never know. But at the end they decided to join so I took em in as the least I could do for their assistance.
Also, it was 14million points (so 28 million I guess?), but we also had another mini-war with the 2nd tribe at our time (our allies) who didn't want us finishing the world so we had to go to war to end it. So my story is pretty much correct but maybe the increase from that mini-merge was 1-2% more at most. Again, we were the only world to finish the world by mostly warring. If we didn't take in those Southern members, I'm sure most of my tribe would've quit and the world wouldn't have been won. I did what was best at the time :)

The second problem was I knew that if EMR went to war with OWN then my allegiance would be to PeaceFrog at that point. The decisions I made in this world had more to do with preventing other tribes from winning when I had the chance to influence that.
Eh? I gave you both at least a week or two to reply and discuss it yet when I did you kept saying it was a misunderstanding by PF etc and just didn't reply to the topic. It was pretty clear at that point what was going on.

At that stage of the game it would have been 2v1 SUR/(EMR) v ADD. Time and events change everything. This world is far from over and now that a vast majority of the political crap out of the way, we now get to see who comes out on top.
Lmao

DeletedUser2084

im debating playing EN16 but i either wana lead a tribe of "elites" that i dont have to explain when to noble barbs and when not to and keep the member count sub 100 for the entire world but i dunno if i will find that kinda quality that wants to play over there. If i cant do that i might just play as a stag player who doesnt want any responsibilities cause dealing with all the drama is quite annoying on top of upkeeping ur own kingdom heh...might be nice to just "play the game" if u know what i mean.

Seph i wanted to fight u guys every since u merged with HON but was talked outta it cause we didnt know ur status with SUR (which seems rightly so cause they prolly woulda jumped us based on ur merger plans) which at the time we werent in a position to where we could even come close to 2v1ing u guys.
Yeah I know, you probably couldn't have taken us on alone considering how low quality your tribe was at the time. Was hard to find you guys in the top 10 points/attackers where all my members/SUR occupied lmao.

GJ creating a 300+ man tribe to take down 50 players. Truly a wonderfully skilled tribe :D

DeletedUser

am impartial about all this, Darteye if you wish to play just for fun consider joining Musketeers in Poenari...i would be glad, and you could actually "play the game" :)

DeletedUser1594

Actually, only 18 were from the merge from the link you posted. The others were other allied tribe friends who assisted in our war. Why they didn't join during the war, I'll never know. But at the end they decided to join so I took em in as the least I could do for their assistance.
Also, it was 14million points (so 28 million I guess?), but we also had another mini-war with the 2nd tribe at our time (our allies) who didn't want us finishing the world so we had to go to war to end it. So my story is pretty much correct but maybe the increase from that mini-merge was 1-2% more at most. Again, we were the only world to finish the world by mostly warring. If we didn't take in those Southern members, I'm sure most of my tribe would've quit and the world wouldn't have been won. I did what was best at the time :)

Your story is bogus, I hate to tell you. For you to actually say that "Again, we were the only world to finish the world by mostly warring." is such a farce. Look at the bp stats for the ending tribes. Your world has the lowest total bp for top 5 tribes, by a wide margin. Other than the 2nd tribe the other tribes don't have relevant stats. Your world had the worst individual bash stats of all the worlds. If anything your world was the biggest farce of a victory of any.

DeletedUser3087

Your story is bogus, I hate to tell you. For you to actually say that "Again, we were the only world to finish the world by mostly warring." is such a farce. Look at the bp stats for the ending tribes. Your world has the lowest total bp for top 5 tribes, by a wide margin. Other than the 2nd tribe the other tribes don't have relevant stats. Your world had the worst individual bash stats of all the worlds. If anything your world was the biggest farce of a victory of any.

Don't really want to say this, but yes Bash Points was low, but the world closed a lot earlier so less time to gather bashpoints. If you ask me EN1 is the only real map that warring is still taking place, but I see a mass merger coming along as well to end that world. And since you are looking through the stat you know my position

DeletedUser1594

Don't really want to say this, but yes Bash Points was low, but the world closed a lot earlier so less time to gather bashpoints. If you ask me EN1 is the only real map that warring is still taking place, but I see a mass merger coming along as well to end that world. And since you are looking through the stat you know my position
So the workd ended a lot earlier, from that one of two things can be deduced, either the world ended because of mergers or the competition of enemies was by far the lowest of any world. The fact that emr had 108 million dbp and there isnt a tribe that has anywhere near that offensively, further confirms that either you brought in the players attacking you, or your eney was so bad suiciding faithless nukes into you on a regular basis. en1 was a gold standard world for a long time, but that world is ending as they themself brought in players from the second tribe, but they also have been open for 1.5 years. Based on stats alone there is no world that is as competitive and war heavy as Juval. EN2 has been a long running great world, en5, en7 is down to 2 tribes battling, en8 has been over for months it's just a formality of them reaching the %, en10,en11,en12 are solid worlds with multiple large tribes battling. The rest of the worlds are newer so need more time for them to develop.

DeletedUser2084

So the workd ended a lot earlier, from that one of two things can be deduced, either the world ended because of mergers or the competition of enemies was by far the lowest of any world. The fact that emr had 108 million dbp and there isnt a tribe that has anywhere near that offensively, further confirms that either you brought in the players attacking you, or your eney was so bad suiciding faithless nukes into you on a regular basis. en1 was a gold standard world for a long time, but that world is ending as they themself brought in players from the second tribe, but they also have been open for 1.5 years. Based on stats alone there is no world that is as competitive and war heavy as Juval. EN2 has been a long running great world, en5, en7 is down to 2 tribes battling, en8 has been over for months it's just a formality of them reaching the %, en10,en11,en12 are solid worlds with multiple large tribes battling. The rest of the worlds are newer so need more time for them to develop.

Why are you even commenting on a world you have no idea about? I mean looking at your previous comments on the EN3 forums it looks like you world died when the #1 tribe merged with another top tribe and killed off the world (deja vu?).

JD is right in the sense that our world was much younger, but also EN9 had the lowest player count by a VERY long shot (between 10k-15k on average, also EN7 was an exception) compared to all worlds apart from the newer worlds of EN14 onwards. Coupled with the fact EN9 most likely had the lowest active player count (probably in the 200s at best) and you've got a great composition for a fast ending world. The world died off pretty early when the top tribe (WTB) took in almost every player in the top 100 and effectively killed the world. I worked very hard for 6 months to turn around the world from a complete win to a total reversal and a win for my tribe (who was ranked 3rd or 4th at the time of my promotion to founder).
Another point to make is that a lot of WTB's biggest hitters deleted/were booted from WTB at the end of the war. That again adds another reason why no tribe compares to us in terms of DBP. We also booted a lot of our players who were rimmed by WTB (probably 20ish members with a total of 40m dbp) to make room for the new players coming in. EMR has 108m to InActive's 77m DBP. Uhhhhhh, what? Talk about merging to victory.

As to reiterate what JD said, our world came out later much and ended a few months after EN3 did. EN3 had a much longer time to accumulate OBP compared to us. We had ~8 and a half months compared to EN3's 12 month life span. That's 3 and a half more months of gaining bash points. Please don't bother counting the months in between the "closing" and the actual server closing, only 5-10 players were still actively playing as soon as the world ended.

Soo.. what's your point? EMR has more def points than InActive. EN9 was around 3 and a half months less than EN3 and the player base on EN9 was dramatically less than any other world of its time excluding EN7. As I've already said, I had to end the world by taking in those 18 players. They were simply too far south of ALL my members for us to finish the world in any realistic time frame; that's why I said it was MOSTLY warring.

If you want to continue this discussion, feel free to PM me.

DeletedUser1594

En3 was just as bogus as en9 and en15. ADD is !iN, them mass merging is not a shock. that world should have ended in march once they merged as it sucked the life out of the world. I'm sorry to say that the story you peddle isnt accurate you cant turn a world around as quick as you claim we all know how long it takes to do things. If it did turn around that quickly then like I said you had vastly inferior opposition, and if thats the case who brags about beating a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. !iN numbers at the end of en3 also dropped drastically as the leader kicked 1/3 of the tribes inactives to try to keep the world alive for his own amusement

DeletedUser2084

Excuses just come rolling out of you as if it's an every day thing, eh?
Six months is plenty in a game like TW2. This isn't the old days of TW where worlds lasted years. Get over trying to be some cool old kid who's seen everything. NO ONE wants a world lasting more than a year or two atm due to how incomplete this game is, so I don't get what you're bitching at. I only claimed that my world was won MOSTLY from warring. 6% or so was from the merge of the southern members of WTB. We still had around 7% to go and again, we got that from simply warring. 6% our of 80% is still so much less compared to the other winning worlds and how much their merges affected the world and the total village %.

DeletedUser1594

Excuses just come rolling out of you as if it's an every day thing, eh?
Six months is plenty in a game like TW2. This isn't the old days of TW where worlds lasted years. Get over trying to be some cool old kid who's seen everything. NO ONE wants a world lasting more than a year or two atm due to how incomplete this game is, so I don't get what you're bitching at. I only claimed that my world was won MOSTLY from warring. 6% or so was from the merge of the southern members of WTB. We still had around 7% to go and again, we got that from simply warring. 6% our of 80% is still so much less compared to the other winning worlds and how much their merges affected the world and the total village %.

Once again I will refute your claim and tell you that your world wasn't won with warring, you were the #1 tribe in that world since July, so this major turn around that you claim you completed was done 4 months into the world. Maybe if you got off your pedestal, you would realize that your claims are bogus. You won a flawed world, congrats, now get in line with the other so-called winners

DeletedUser1594

Oh the irony is rich.
Coming from the person who puts in their in-game profile
0e184bf1ac.png

I guess you're right

DeletedUser1594

ROFL. It's an inside joke, good one.
What's funny is how this thread start off with the lack of likability towards you, then there was a digress, and then it ended up once again showing why the beginning of this thread was accurate

DeletedUser1006

hehe told ya shekel :p

And yea i feels dirty to win en15 like this (though its not over yet but wed have to mess up bad to lose) but like i said i was at the point where i was sick of STD/EMR and have wanted seph dead for awhile due to what u have witnessed :p

ON WE GO! WOOT!

DeletedUser2084

hehe told ya shekel :p

And yea i feels dirty to win en15 like this (though its not over yet but wed have to mess up bad to lose) but like i said i was at the point where i was sick of STD/EMR and have wanted seph dead for awhile due to what u have witnessed :p

ON WE GO! WOOT!
Mate, everyone's sick of you. You and your rag tag leadership crew actually made my two council players quit, that's how f'ed up it was dealing with you guys. Every small issue was blown up beyond measure just so your side could always get the better deal out of every single situation.
And if you didn't get it, you'd start making thinly veiled threats at us.

As I posted in our little chat, so many issues and problems by your players were swept under the rug where you guys simply wouldn't talk about it whereas any issue on my end and you'd be down my neck demanding compensation in minutes.
Even the player you had a problem with in your old world, Atilla, did the same thing on this world and you simply ignored it. Rofl.

Last edited by a staff member: